Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? (2484 Views)

11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Dreyton36: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn

Babe I'm not giving you no attitude
Just say it to my face you don't have to bring the issue in here

Lights up my weed
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Lexusgs430: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Peacefullove:

sex is not an achievement bro . She enjoy it too

To a sex hunter...... It is....... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by InfinityFabric: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mtchew... Like it would bring money to your table? Lol... Y'all both enjoyed each other ni jare...
Well yeah, but actually no.
One depreciates faster than the other.
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by JasperVII(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Because it's the best thing to do. You no longer have any business with her. Reminds of my ex that sent me a msg on WhatsApp few months after we broke saying I don't ask of her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lamanii22:

Mtchew... Like it would bring money to your table? Lol... Y'all both enjoyed each other ni jare...
I know this topic is kinda old right now but some of the responses they offered to your question were a bit over the top if you ask me.

I will give you an example: Justin Timberlake dated Jessica Biel for a while when the relationship packed up he went ahead and dated other women. After a while, they got back together and today they are happily married with kids and have a beautiful marriage. There are really no rules to life, just only that we should live it to our best capacity. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Fear Marrying From? / Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.