Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] (13797 Views)

Laycon: This Is Why Laycon Is Like This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Don’t Hate Laycon” – Erica Says In Her First Ever Interview Done Today! (video / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2020
Dundalk:
Guy do you received alert
alert fire

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
alert fire
Mtswwwww...
Maybe that guy is fake...
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
alert fire
Mtswwwww...
Maybe that guy is fake...
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dentmoyin(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2020
bunnae:

Very Stupid talk and reasoning, be sure of my status first before you spit thrash. Half raised human being. Nairaland street urchin.
babe you are too beautiful, employ me as your bodyguard na..
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2020
@EmeraldHash, I'm 100% sure he is audio. This type of thing has happened on my threads 3 times in the past — they all ran way. They are scammers.

They'll first of all ask you to show your account balance and they will show theirs. This is to make you accidentally reveal some information about your account so they can copy it for future use.

Finally, they'll show a Photoshopped (fake) account balance of theirs and the money will be bigger than yours to create the impression they're richer and better. There are sites that generate fake alert and account balances.

After this stage, Nairalanders will think they are rich and will start messaging them for help. Yes, they'll use 5k and help one or two people and that's it to maintain the impression of being rich.

Now, it's time for them to tell the rest of them of a certain business they're into and how he will charge them 20k or something along the line to reveal it.

Gullible Nairalanders will gather 20k each and send to them. After getting the money, they'll block you. If you come to Nairaland to report them, they'll deactivate and create a new account and start afresh with a new format and number.

These guys are just depressed fraudsters looking for a way to survive because of how hard the country is for them.

Ask yourself this question: which rich man will be busy stalking ordinary iLegend 24/7 on Nairaland? None. Except the rich man was once rich and now broke and depressed because of lack of financial management or his stupidity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Truly this is not the first time all this people dey disturb ilegendd post

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by fuckaholic25(f): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Most have acknowledged that this government and past governments and next governments will still b incompetent towards its duties .... the truth is that we cant all b arrested if we all come together to protest thru the Internet first , it will put them on the edge cos they wudnt know when or if we will react
you talking about protest? Sowore planned revolution now on Twitter, the govt had released DSS on every locations and you still think protest is safe?
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by WallStreetfx(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Kenplay I need moneyoo give Ilegend the money make we enjoy, Ilegend is a very nice guy I know is gonna share the money with us.

God bless you kenplay more money to your bank
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Kenplay I need moneyoo give Ilegend the money make we enjoy, Ilegend is a very nice guy I know is gonna share the money with us.

God bless you kenplay more money to your bank
See alert first before you bless him...

Someone who is fake....

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2020
I'm watching BBNaija now and all the text I have seen on screen are just Laycon Laycon Laycon. Followed by Dora. Ozo will need a big battle to overcome Dora this time around.

Laycon, the man of grace. Smart and favored guy. Zoom to see.

They should just end the show and give it to the winner already.

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
@EmeraldHash, I'm 100% sure he is audio. This type of thing has happened on my threads 3 times in the past — they all ran way. They are scammers.

They'll first of all ask you to show your account balance and they will show theirs. This is to make you accidentally reveal some information about your account so they can copy it for future use.

Finally, they'll show a Photoshopped (fake) account balance of theirs and the money will be bigger than yours to create the impression they're richer and better. There are sites that generate fake alert and account balances.

After this stage, Nairalanders will think they are rich and will start messaging them for help. Yes, they'll use 5k and help one or two people and that's it to maintain the impression of being rich.

Now, it's time for them to tell the rest of them of a certain business they're into and how he will charge them 20k or something along the line to reveal it.

Gullible Nairalanders will gather 20k each and send to them. After getting the money, they'll block you. If you come to Nairaland to report them, they'll deactivate and create a new account and start afresh with a new format and number.

These guys are just depressed fraudsters looking for a way to survive because of how hard the country is for them.

Ask yourself this question: which rich man will be busy stalking ordinary iLegend 24/7 on Nairaland? None. Except the rich man was once rich and now broke and depressed because of lack of financial management or his stupidity.

bros abeg help your junior brother na. Abeg try share the money reach my side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Stevecrown12345: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
Ayo, I trust you, so I will use your account. If Ken insists it must be my OWN account, then that is a sign of a fraudster. I pray be isn't a fraud.

God will bless him as he sends it you and I'll coordinate how it will be shared.

Boss abeg see my account details

GTB bank

God no go shame us
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
bros abeg help your junior brother na. Abeg try share the money reach my side.

grin
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Dundalk, he is going to switch the game a little by sending 5k or 10k or come back with an argument or another idea to redeem his reputation. I know all their formats. Because I'm not into fraud doesn't mean I don't know how they operate.

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Dundalk:

grin
e funny abi? Shey you self no need money?
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Stevecrown12345:

Boss abeg see my account details
GTB bank
God no go shame us
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
Dundalk, he is going to switch the game a little by sending 5k or 10k or come back with an argument or another idea to redeem his reputation. I know all their formats. Because I'm not into fraud doesn't mean I don't know how they operate.
bros abeg
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Beverlyjean(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2020
fuckaholic25:
you talking about protest? Sowore planned revolution now on Twitter, the govt had released DSS on every locations and you still think protest is safe?

Revolution is different from protest...its almost impossible to succeed a Revolution in any country in the world... massive protest is what sowore should hv called for and not a Revolution....even developed countries will deal with any revolutionary course
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Heartlessbanker:
bros abeg
Heartlessbanker:
You guys be aware that guy above is fake...

Stop posting your account details...

Pls
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
Heartlessbanker, we are waiting for 100k from our boss and when he sends it, I'll share it amongst those interested in the money.

For me, I'm broke. I haven't seen up to 1k to call mine since this year started. So, we are all humbly waiting for our rich boss, Kenplay, to bless us.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
Dundalk:

You guys be aware that guy above is fake...

Stop posting your account details...

Pls
are you referring to me sir?
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
Heartlessbanker, we are waiting for 100k from our boss and when he sends it, I'll share it amongst those interested in the money.

For me, I'm broke. I haven't seen up to 1k to call mine since this year started. So, we are all humbly waiting for our rich boss, Kenplay, to bless us.
no dey whine me bros......anyway,we dey wait sha
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2020
@ ilegendd You think that dude has 10k... Person wey never chop...

grin

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
are you referring to me sir?

No the audio giver... He didn't send anything so you guys should take note...

Don't post your acc details..

Thanks.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2020
@Dundalk, that guy is richer than Séun. He is a billionaire. Just watch, he is going to make us proud — I promise. He is not one of those people that will promise and fail. He has integrity like Buhari.

Has Buhari ever failed any promise he made to Nigerians? No. He fulfilled all of them. If you doubt, ask Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2020
Dundalk:

No the audio giver... He didn't send anything so you guys should take note...

Don't post your acc details..

Thanks.
yeah I knew he was a fke from the onset. That's why I didn't post mine.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by KOKOwonder(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
Adeboi1 or any of my fans that is trustworthy, please, post your account detail let's use and collect this 100k from Kenplay.

Ken, as you send this money, God will send more victories your way. You'll never lack. I know you're a man of your word and you won't back down.

Thanks once again as we wait for the account to get the money.
make I post my account number make we use collect the money?
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2020
KOKOwonder:
make I post my account number make we use collect the money?
Oya now post...

Wonder's shall never end..

grin
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by KOKOwonder(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
If the money land. Make una mention me o.. Me slf never chop embarassed
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by DkJay: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
@Dundalk, that guy is richer than Séun. He is a billionaire. Just watch, he is going to make us proud — I promise. He is not one of those people that will promise and fail. He has integrity like Buhari.

Has Buhari ever failed any promise he made to Nigerians? No. He fulfilled all of them. If you doubt, ask Lai Mohammed.

Sarcasm
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Trey195(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2020
@kenplay not surprised by your foolery. Typical Nigerian always boasting and proud. Na thunder go fire you if you no do as you said. Probably an ipob sef. Awon chest beaters oshi. Na ogun go kill you if you no transfer that chikini money wey dey your broke account. Ozour!
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by yungchop: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Me too need money o embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.