Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] (13796 Views)

Laycon: This Is Why Laycon Is Like This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Don’t Hate Laycon” – Erica Says In Her First Ever Interview Done Today! (video / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by FlamieB(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Kenplay:

That means you are truely broke, send me your account let me transfer little money for you.
Remember, I will screenshot the transfer and post it here in Nairaland.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
One thing you guys should know about Kenplay is: he loves when I'm being abused and he loves abusing me.

He will use his alternate moniker to abuse, then use Kenplay to quote it and emphasize on it, then call me empty, broke, etc. and finally request I show my account balance.

He is a scammer playing an emotional game to make me angrily post my account balance and details to enable him have an idea of my income so he and his team will start looking for a way to scam me.

A lot of these guys are too fetish. When they see a huge account balance, they are willing to kîll their moms as long as the stupid babalowo promises them the jazz will work and iLegend will forward all he has to them.

Below is is a screenshot of Ubunja telling him to show some respect in July, but he refused to give up. All he wants is my account details/balance so he can get to work.

God don shame Devil already.

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by WallStreetfx(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Kenplay is calculating the amount is gonna send, you know when money is too much you must be very careful when calculating it. Don't lose hope guys, God has finally answer our prayer this morning.
Don't answer ilegend, kenplay his going shock him when he send 200k, I believe in kenplay
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Hahahaha. I love the comment above.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by DkJay: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Lol. Y'all should stop whining someone's father.

Nobody is sending anybody anything.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
July, this year, Kenplay was venting his anger on women. He said when he becomes rich and successful, he will do this and that to women.

From July to September is how many months? Less than 3 months. Within 3 months, the guy has become a billionaire. God is really wonderful.

See image below of what he said. He wants to make it by defrauding iLegend.

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'll be offline till 10 PM. Please, Ayo, if he sends the 100k, keep it and I'll share it when I'm back tonight or tomorrow.

Peace out.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Oh, I forgot something. The money is too slow today. It moved from 3k to 6k while I'm in front of my TV watching my man Laycon.

Don't you want to be in my shoe? Making money while you watch TV?

Time to turn off the TV and go do other things. Ken, do and send the 100k. Me, I broke o!

When I make noise, I make a valuable noise and keep my readers enlightened and entertained, not an empty noise like my haters.

#ILoveMyHaters.

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
I'll be offline till 10 PM. Please, Ayo, if he sends the 100k, keep it and I'll share it when I'm back tonight or tomorrow.

Peace out.
I don't think the guy fit send anything jare, na Just mouth he get cheesy
iLegendd:

Peace out.
I don't think the guy fit send anything jare, na Just mouth he get
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Obierika(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
konjifide:
boss abeg help me if you go through my moniker you will see i had been pleading for assistance but no one to help me.
pls this covid-19 really brought down so many things and i intend learning barbing and go into programming skills but no funds to start

pleasse help me

here is my account details

Gtbank

Why do you keep begging all over the place?

Have some pride man!

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Obierika(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
FlamieB:

Please help a brother GTBank 0210743255

God bless you

I will post it here for all to see in show of appreciation.

Another beggar!

Don't you people have any shame?!

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Obierika(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm watching BBNaija now and all the text I have seen on screen are just Laycon Laycon Laycon. Followed by Dora. Ozo will need a big battle to overcome Dora this time around.

Laycon, the man of grace. Smart and favored guy. Zoom to see.

They should just end the show and give it to the winner already.

If you say Laycon has grace what then will you say about Vee and Neo who have never been Head of House and yet they have never been nominated for eviction despite not having any special skills or talents that we know of.

The only reason Nigerians are supporting Laycon is cos he looks poor and people think the show is a poverty alleviation scheme.

All that talk about grace is bullshit!!!

2 Likes

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by ProphetofOdin: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
My woman is his big fan.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by 360clips: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
What kind of stupid fool is this?

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
bunnae:

Very Stupid talk and reasoning, be sure of my status first before you spit thrash. Half raised human being. Nairaland street urchin.
Nice one. Finish him cool

2 Likes

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
sacajawea:

The Innocent Girl's Picture you are Using, may Her Head Catch you when you least expect in the most Painful way
Nice one bro. Finish him! grin
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Lamanii22(f): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Thats y the black race is doomed... i just posted my displeasure, imagine is 70 percent of visitors on NL condemn BBN and it spreads thru all social media and multichoice sees that ratings on the BBN has dropped dramatically and votes stop coming and the number one topic is bad government, u know every government official will b on their toes ... life is too short u say, hv u tot of the future of ur children even if life is good now.. if life is difficult , do u wanna suffer all thru ur " short life"

You too start your own revolution first... Then I can reason with you.... I'm not suffering BTW.... I've got everything I need....

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by bunnae(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
faithful2911:

Nice one. Finish him cool
Na wa for you sef o. You nor dey remember to mention me again o. That's not cool.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Tony142: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
@Dundalk, *that guy is richer than Séun* He is a billionaire. Just watch, he is going to make us proud — I promise. He is not one of those people that will promise and fail. He has integrity like Buhari.

Has Buhari ever failed any promise he made to Nigerians? No. He fulfilled all of them. If you doubt, ask Lai Mohammed.

cheesy
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Petrol 162
Electricity x2 the former bill
Dollar about to b devalued again

But someone's problem is how to vote a person that he doesn't know from Adam on a game show
And what are you doing about it? undecidedundecided
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
iLegendd:
@Dundalk, that guy is richer than Séun. He is a billionaire. Just watch, he is going to make us proud — I promise. He is not one of those people that will promise and fail. He has integrity like Buhari.

Has Buhari ever failed any promise he made to Nigerians? No. He fulfilled all of them. If you doubt, ask Lai Mohammed.
So you mention my name over 20 times while I was out there hustling, truely you are jobless. You call me broke and I gave you a bank balance contest and you ran away like a puppy on her period.

You lack the basic skills for intelligent discussions and is always quick to anger which is a result of your low self-esteem.
You want to feel among but end up making a mockery of yourself. Work on your low self-esteem, you also talk too much like a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
bunnae:

Na wa for you sef o. You nor dey remember to mention me again o. That's not cool.
OK boss. I'll be back cool
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by DrAbayomi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
You’d agree with me ilegend’s post though very informative has a speck of arrogance in them. I took time out to read your posts bro. I must confess they were quite helpful. Can’t discard the arrogant part but I paid less attention to’em, skim, and make use of the important ones. I am not business oriented ab-intio. All my life has been centered around graduating from med school and be a Doc( life and living is beyond that now lol) Your post’s been an eye opener. Thumbs up! I even won a card a couple of weeks ago. But displaying ur daily earnings isn’t necessary after’ll. Success is the loudest music ever. Speech is silver, silence is golden! Ur achievements has spoken fr u. A good wine they say needs no brush. To mr Ken, I hope you aren’t bluffing cuz I nid money o.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by bunnae(f): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
faithful2911:

OK boss. I'll be back cool
And I'll be waiting.
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kenplay:

So you mention my name over 20 times while I was out there hustling, truely you are jobless. You call me broke and I gave you a bank balance contest and you ran away like a puppy on her period.

You lack the basic skills for intelligent discussions and is always quick to anger which is a result of your low self-esteem.
You want to feel among but end up making a mockery of yourself. Work on your low self-esteem, you also talk too much like a woman
Boss...

Wire me something now... Make I drop my aza....
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Do you guys notice the scammer even asked for my ID? Do these people think the moment they meet a babalowo anything they say people will do?

Yes, I know jazz work, but not on everybody. The sad thing is, the scammer will still come to my future threads to abuse me with a new moniker or this current one he is using.

It's saddening. Like Buhari like scammers. Promise and fail.

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by zexy2030(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Petrol 162
Electricity x2 the former bill
Dollar about to b devalued again

But someone's problem is how to vote a person that he doesn't know from Adam on a game show
and d guy is making his money, Nigerians with their poor thinking, the same media cannot do reality shows that will promulgate total freedom from tyrants called rulers. Even Big brother team are all cabals.
In short DSTV is a cartel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by EricSmallz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Amaze me how people take this dude seriously
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
EricSmallz, you have no choice. You're a regular hater, but you can't stop peeping. You're hooked on my drug, so deal with it. I didn't force you to be addicted to me. Sadly, you can't escape coming around.

You're under my spell. I can teach you how to keep people hooked and addicted to whatever you do. And even buy everything you sell. It's not jazz, but wisdom.

If you have this skill, you can never lack money. It's the greatest skill on Earth. I doubt you can afford my 1 hour class.

1 Like

Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ayoleeboy007, I know our talk-n-do billionaire must've sent the 100k by now.

Please, report so I can start sharing it among everyone who commented on this thread.

How much did he send to you?
Re: LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] by 912(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kenplay:

YOU TALK TOO MUCH

You took the words right out of my mouth. The dude is garrulous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.