Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (54506 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
kenodrill:

Pls flash me if you can.zero eight one three double four seven six seven one five.thanks
Righteousness89, please help me call this phone number and preach the gospel to him. He needs Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by ideabuilder: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Don't tell him, but advice him to do DNA test
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Damn
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Blackking98(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
If it were your mum I'd say observe and get proof but as na step mom bros go find something to do leave them
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by GistFullGround: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:
Hey guys, I have always had my suspicion about her and this said man, he helps my dad during his constructions where she was mostly present.
It all started when i noticed her closeness with this man, I couldn't overlook it but i kept it aside till a relative who stays at home throughout confessed to me that this man is always coming to our home most times as i was not staying at home at that period cos i was in school.

When i came back from school i noticed he was always showing up even at a point i saw him in the house, immediately he saw me i could see he was disoriented and don't know which way he was to go.

Since then I don't greet him and he didn't complain or asked me the reason which i guess he has figured the relative has told me, he then stopped showing at my house

The thing is the relative couldn't tell my dad cos he believes my dad wouldn't believe him, this is the same situation i'm in too.

I like this woman tho even as i know she doesn't really have my best interest at heart, she has kids for my father already.

I really love my father but i hate to be the one to tell him this cos i don't even know how he would react to this.

Set a trap... Use video to do the talking
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Germi9: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
my guy you better talk oo, before she give you and your dad otopiapia drink
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Cutiekatty: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Install Hidden camera to get evidence

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by ZooOga: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:
Hey guys, I have always had my suspicion about her and this said man, he helps my dad during his constructions where she was mostly present.
It all started when i noticed her closeness with this man, I couldn't overlook it but i kept it aside till a relative who stays at home throughout confessed to me that this man is always coming to our home most times as i was not staying at home at that period cos i was in school.

When i came back from school i noticed he was always showing up even at a point i saw him in the house, immediately he saw me i could see he was disoriented and don't know which way he was to go.

Since then I don't greet him and he didn't complain or asked me the reason which i guess he has figured the relative has told me, he then stopped showing at my house

The thing is the relative couldn't tell my dad cos he believes my dad wouldn't believe him, this is the same situation i'm in too.

I like this woman tho even as i know she doesn't really have my best interest at heart, she has kids for my father already.

I really love my father but i hate to be the one to tell him this cos i don't even know how he would react to this.

xvideos may have the answer for you courtesy of art illustrator Dukes Hardcore Honeys . i won't post the direct links. cheesy

" Giving my thick booty stepmon some special attention "

" Blackmailing my moms friend for that big black a ss"
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by nams77: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
kenodrill:

Good to know..same here.

Please can i've your email address? 'Ve a vital info for you.
Vital info? grin

I laugh in spiritual highness.
I really need that kanayo pic right here.

Amiibaby
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by oyejideogunjumo: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:

I will advise you to mind your own business and leave them alone.
Let your father discover it by himself.
You may loose your life for it.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Nmezor(f): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why don't you set a trap for her so that your dad can catch them red handed
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by LeanonGOD(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Advise your dad to install hidden cameras in rooms because of thieves - and he must not tell anyone.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by xreal: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:

That's doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

This is the time you are to pretend totally not to know what's going on. Be friendly as usual.
If he isn't wise, he wouldn't suspect your knowledge of what is going on.

Then, you can have an evidence(s).

And then report to whoever if you wish.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:
This is a very tricky and dicey situation.

Just imagine you telling your dad and he'd be like " yeah, I know. We are on a swap deal or testing each other's wives because I do exactly the same with his wife while he is here with your step mum. It is just a game we both have been playing and used to as friends".

How you go feel if your papa tell you the above?
Guyyyyyyy,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by kenodrill: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
nams77:

Vital info? grin

Amiibaby

Pls there's a mistake here.wasn't meant for you .please ignore
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by 4tomandchi: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
It will be naive of you to just conclude that because she has a male friend translate to having an affair.

Did you catch them pants down?

What made you concluded they had sex?

Did you examine her yourself before coming to the consideration of reporting to your dad?

If you know what is best for you mind your business and pray for your family.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by kenodrill: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
nams77:

Vital info? grin

Amiibaby

Please there's a mistake here.it wasn't meant for you.please ignore.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by GOCEO: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
amiibaby:
Mind ur biz
From the way u think u must be very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by saxby(f): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
its still an assumption, you dont have proof, when you do, you can decide to spill it out
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Tulsaguy: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
No be your papa father you if you no tell am grin grin grin grin

U wan make that woman kill the old man abi. Only thing be say, no lie for the woman head, ensure you have good evidence before nailing her coffin. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Odunolumide(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That's how people get poisoned and Killed for not Minding their BUSINESS grin

This is his business, no?
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Tatashi: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mind your business
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by StPete: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Tell your dad!

The worst that can happen will be that he won't believe you, but you have cleared your conscience and also given him ideas so as to be mentally prepared in case he catches them red handed in the future.

More so, you might be saving him from sexual diseases and fathering children from another man thereby further dwindling your chances of any inheritance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Stillthebest: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
shocked

Your father's life is in danger. A cheating wife can kill. Her concubine can kill. Act fast but use wisdom. Find a way to catch the woman Red handed. Dont allow her see u.

It is wil be easy if you are in that home for now. Dont let her have a hint that u know anything. Be good to her, that way u can plan to catch her. No one is smarter than the one sneaking on them.

Once u catch her, if u have a video send it to your father anonymously, if u dont have a video, find a new SIM to text your dad by telling him to be suspicious of his wife and make sure u inform him that his wife is cheating %100 and advise him on how he would catch the woman. Who knows? May be your father isnt the owner of the kids u said she has for him.

If you don't do this: don't blame yourself later.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by favy19(f): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
na wa oo unfaithful women everywhere
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Now we can spot ladies whom cheating runs in their vein
We know them from their comments, i didn't hesitate to blow wistle when i observed same in my uncle's house.
It was very tough for me because my uncle did not concur.
No more food for me in the house and fear of being poisoned.
Practically nowhere to stay, and always at alert of ambush. This period i respect women's fight back, they never back out.
I believe one day my uncle will find the truth for himself if she does not desist
Now i am a family man and i have warned my wife to be weary of that woman.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by ZenithMan24: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:

Op does it mean u don't have a strong relationship with your father ?

With the way I was with my dad I could tell him anything and even if it wasn't true no biggie still. (Although these couldn't and can't be an experience with me)

Rush and tell your dad. Then let him investigate.

Wetin dis world dey turn to ? That a relative to tell him or her sth you'll need evidence ?

Hian..

No no.

If it's friend or neighbour or just anyone you can be that 'careful' not when it's your blood.

It's better you're wrong than letting it linger. Lingering is already taking shape as betrayal

What ever made it beginning to seem like we must be extra careful wen dealing with our blood in stuff like this (as in to wait for evidence first) is so sick.

That means the relationship is on formal level. And to mean not real.

But I believe you love your dad. So be careless

Be careless to tell him now. And that would mean
Being careless to let him know that you got his back (that's if it is wrong or he couldn't find anything to nail her)

I'd rather be seen as saving a blood's life from what was wrongly perceived as danger than being seen as a betrayer who had known the danger and couldn't tell her.

In blood dealings, no extra carefulness. Only with outside world would u do that.

Bye
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by CashVessel(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Tell him in a matured way, over a drink to clear your conscience. Its better he knows and does nothing, than to not know. Let it be his choice.
author=kramacc post=93935666]Hey guys, I have always had my suspicion about her and this said man, he helps my dad during his constructions where she was mostly present.

I really love my father but i hate to be the one to tell him this cos i don't even know how he would react to this.[/quote]
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by khejimoore(f): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
FEM undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? by richie240: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
kramacc:

1) set up hidden camera in ur house/her room
2) record them in d act
3) show d evidence to ur dad.
4) end of story.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.