Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. (1933 Views)

Nigerian Men Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth, We Are The Problem / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Kriss216: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

. so if a girl falls in love with you U can't forgive her
Yes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:

Yes.

U dnt want to be loved?
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Kriss216: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

U dnt want to be loved?
The love of God and family are enough for me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:

The love of God and family are enough for me.

Then U should consider a career in monks hood lol.
Na if is wat makes U happy then so be it:-)
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Kriss216: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Then U should consider a career in monks hood lol.
Na if is wat makes U happy then so be it:-)
That's my plan.
Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Sixfeetbelle: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

. so if a girl falls in love with you U can't forgive her

grin grin grin grin

Oh my! I didn't even comprehend what he said until I saw your comment.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin grin

Oh my! I didn't even comprehend what he said until I saw your comment.

Talk about speaking without thinking.

Lol ikr. I mean who doesn't want to be loved. Especially by that someone special. N y would U be unable to forgive someone for loving you. Everyone needs to be loved.
Family love is different to romantic love.
I can't understand this guy lol
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Fenji: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
I think that the cheating in the first place. And also if she will be with me out of pity or out of habit
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Eagba(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:

I don't think he is the type that downgrades.Actually,i've been a guest on the forum for aeons and it was his miseducation posts that gravitated me towards registering as a member.
not really downgrading per se. it's just that he shys(refrain himself) away from receiving accolades
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by thesilentman(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eagba:
not really downgrading per se. it's just that he shys(refrain himself) away from receiving accolades
That might just be it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] / Nothing Left For Me Again / Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.