Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,967 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael (2890 Views)

Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Discovery4today: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVwjorZ8zug
"Obey who?" Angela asks during her vows as she weds Michael
Angela Deem of 90 Day Fiance appeared reluctant to vow to obey her groom Michael Ilesanmi during their wedding in Nigeria.
"Obey what... Obey who?" Angela asked as the Officiating Minister read out the vows and asked her to repeat after him that she will "love and obey" Michael during their marriage.

1 Share

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Kriss216: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Money don make Michael resemble Ambode cheesy

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Discovery4today: 5:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Funny

1 Like

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Okuda(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2020
lol
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by CodeTemplar: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Life n death are in the power of the tongue they say.
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Goldp5988(f): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2020
I really sorry for this young man, after all the trouble this mama make him go through in 90 days fiance, SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN. Die well bro.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 15, 2020
She is an oyibo and na them bring religion to us oo but now she is questioning the same religious doctrine.

Obey who? See as awa broda chop embarrassment and still dey fake smile. Thunder fire green card aswear.
Chai chai chai grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by ghettowriter(m): 6:14am On Sep 15, 2020
cheesy

HML to them.
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Comedian2019: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2020
That's why I like oyinbo.
They don't pretend. They'll tell you straight up.

Welcome the latest house boy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by yanabasee1(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2020
When our feminist sees this...They morals will just rise up like soaked garri.....

The whites have a culture that protects them ..Same with Africans.....We mustn't abandoned our culture to embrace their culture but not in totality.....
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Discovery4today: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Comedian2019:
That's why I like oyinbo.
They don't pretend. They'll tell you straight up.

Welcome the latest house boy grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2020
haha LMAO,this our men are something else,na the guests make me laugh pass.Dont be surprised this yeye man is here on Nairaland spewing rubbish about women.ZINIBANKS and MJBOLT I'm suspecting this man to be one of you but he's more of ZINIBANKS because this will serve as an escape route for his brokeness

1 Like

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Discovery4today: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2020
hmm, what is your take now?
CodeTemplar:
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Jafar1: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2020
End time bride
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by CosmicPhoenix: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2020
look at the fat ugly piece of sh1t he's getting married to,i dont blame him,when the desired is not available then the available becomes desired.

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by flyingpig: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2020
J111333:
She is an oyibo and na them bring religion to us oo but now she is questioning the same religious doctrine.

Obey who? See as awa broda chop embarrassment and still dey fake smile. Thunder fire green card aswear.
cheesy Me i dey even find great grand granny to marry me cheesy
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by daddytime(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:
Money don make Michael resemble Ambode cheesy

You get am. But the guy mumu tie wrapper come wear gele on top.

That woman go show am shege for US.
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by kenodrill: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
haha LMAO,this our men are something else,na the guests make me laugh pass.Dont be surprised this yeye man is here on Nairaland spewing rubbish about women.ZINIBANKS and MJBOLT I'm suspecting this man to be one of you but he's more of ZINIBANKS because this will serve as an escape route for his brokeness

I love the fact that you don't pretend.is good to be real

1 Like

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2020
This is a precursor of what the guy should expect in the marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by mattfeuter(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Goldp5988:
I really sorry for this young man, after all the trouble this mama make him go through in 90 days fiance, SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN. Die well bro.

You see trouble, Michael sees Green card. wink
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Discovery4today: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2020
grin grin
mattfeuter:

You see trouble, Michael sees Green card. wink
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Kriss216: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
evening newspaper!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Vyzz: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:

Daa Rose u can never fail...

Very predictable
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Discovery4today: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Vyzz:

Daa Rose u can never fail...

Very predictable
hmm
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Discovery4today: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
smiley smiley
J111333:

Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Chimezirim121: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2020
Who knows what this marriage will turn to
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Chimezirim121: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2020
The Michael should be very careful of himself
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Skmoda(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2020
he will end up as slave to that woman..... grin
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by cybriz82(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
grin Angela be like obey you fire on top my money ...even mama too be like mo ya look away..
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2020
This video got me rolling on the floor especially when she said "what?" and then went on to ask "Obey what?, obey who? Hahahaha. According to our red pillers, white women and other races are better . Welcome to white women's marriages Nigerians. Micheal is yet to see something . I can't stop laughing .
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by meobizy(f): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The wind blew and I saw the hills and mountains.
Re: VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael by meobizy(f): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2020
The nerve of these white people, though. Trailer trash over there feel deserving of the best black men the continent has to offer. Sha, I blame people from one ethnic group who can not take eyes away from obese women. I always enjoyed embarrassing fat whiteys who assumed we were on the same grounds of attraction. When searching for papers at least have dignity to an extent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop / Meet The Nigerian Queen Of Slow Motion Walk Tiktok Videos / My Friend Just Got Served Breakfast This Morning So Funny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.