Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? (739 Views)

Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
My experience: January this year, I was coming back from a bar at around 10pm to my campus and boarded keke.
The man dropped me in my school at the end. But to cut story short, I touched him during a part of the journey, from the torso down to his penis, beard etc for close to an hour. I later paid 3k for the touching together with my transport fare.
He didn't seem to resist or fight off, I was drunk and shìt

I told myself I wont repeat this behaviour again, I feel I might have traumatised him with my touch or something.
What is your own experience?
Re: Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? by Samfloxin(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2020
NO, why are you asking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? by fati2001(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Durentt:
I touched him during a part of the journey, from the torso down to his penis, beard etc for close to an hour. I later paid 3k for the touching together with my transport fare.

I told myself I wont repeat this behaviour again, I feel I might have traumatised him with my touch or something.

Re: Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? by Uncle93(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Durentt:
My experience: January this year, I was coming back from a bar at around 10pm to my campus and boarded keke.
The man dropped me in my school at the end. But to cut story short, I touched him during a part of the journey, from the torso down to his penis, beard etc for close to an hour. I later paid 3k for the touching together with my transport fare.

Guy ? U drink cow piss ? Get the fckkk
Re: Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Please sensible responses
Re: Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
Durentt:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things Women Notice About Men Right Away / Monkey Shoulder Whisky Drink For Sell 10k Per Bottle / To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.