Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home (780 Views)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by goldishays: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
my friend just updated her status with the photo below.

Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by Disappointed: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is this type of guy that will come for you. sad

Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by planetx13: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Okay
Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
hmm God!

Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by MajesticKris: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
TRUE!! TALK

Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by TrueHeart365(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
They will never advise you to leave her and look for another woman that will give you peace.

If a woman knows you are capable of leaving her despite taking care of her and you're attractive to other women. She will behave

Don't follow all these stupid advise that tell you to keep rewarding her for her bad behavior. It will only get worse and next thing you'll come to naira land to create a topic in the romance section

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by fati2001(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SENSE..... THEY THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING!

Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by DirtyGold: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Marry a slay queen at you own peril
Nuff said!

What's tha business?
Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by goldishays: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SENSE..... THEY THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING!
lol she literally told me every female in her WhatsApp can related to the post, saying guys won't understand.
if money can buy women's humility, lol the world would be a better place.
it makes me wonder, y a woman will collect her husband's money and give it out to his sugar bf, 100 humility, 0 loyalty.
it also makes me wonder, why most women even if they earn more than their husbands find it hard to spoil them. but men will spoil their wives with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by fati2001(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
goldishays:

lol she literally told me every female in her WhatsApp can related to the post, saying guys won't understand.
if money can buy women's humility, lol the world would be a better place.
it makes me wonder, y a woman will collect her husband's money and give it out to his sugar bf, 100 humility, 0 loyalty.
it also makes me wonder, why most women even if they earn more than their husbands find it hard to spoil them. but men will spoil their wives with reckless abandon.

as far as I can't afford a soul with that.. that show money is not everything...
Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by adedotun69229: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Marry a slay queen at you own perilNuff said!What's tha business?
Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by Kobicove(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Each to his own undecided
Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by tobechi74: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
When a gold digger gives relationship advice

1 Like

Re: Man's Money Humbles The Wife And Bring Peace To The Home by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
TrueHeart365:
They will never advise you to leave her and look for another woman that will give you peace.

If a woman knows you are capable of leaving her despite taking care of her and you're attractive to other women. She will behave

Don't follow all these stupid advise that tell you to keep rewarding her for her bad behavior. It will only get worse and next thing you'll come to naira land to create a topic in the romance section

GBAM!!! One bottle of Hennessy for you. You sabi. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! / Naija Get Fine Babes Ooo / Pregnant Student Disgraces Boyfriend For Refusing To Take Responsibility (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.