Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? (8436 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by LadySarah: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Oshomoles mother insulted Nigerian ladies cos of her. Mtvheww

She must be disgusted with Oshomoles and family. Somebody that can shame his bestman like an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
I hope someone doesn't send this thread link to oshiomole grin grin grin NLanders wan kee me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by webmaster99(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by shaggy007(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2020
telkevog:

He thinks he is sucking out petrol from fuel tank grin cheesy grin grin!

Guy you wicked o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by luscioustrish(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
WalkerMichael:
I hope someone doesn't send this thread link to oshiomole grin grin grin NLanders wan kee me grin

The comments weak me grin grin cheesy
Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2020
LadySarah:
Oshomoles mother insulted Nigerian ladies cos of her. Mtvheww

She must be disgusted with Oshomoles and family. Somebody that can shame his bestman like an enemy.
i was listening to ITV radio programme on some political talk show last year then in benin and somebody called in asking out of curiousity about the whereabouts of oshiomole"s wife and that if she has divorced oshiomole and the presenter told him that she is currently living in the US.Though i no understand the kind marriage wey one spouse go dey one country and the other one go dey another country but if u a foreigner and its ur first time living in nigeria it wont be easy for such a foreigner especially if he or she comes from a comfortable and conducive background in his or her own country.For one thing the security situation in naija..no light..the constant noise of generator..pollution everywhere and smells that fills the air that comes from open gutters and broken soakaway. A foreigner would run.Thats why its very rare seeing foreigners going to naija for tourism..they only go for business and once the business is over they run back to their country.I believe what the presenter said that oshiomole"s wife is in the US.I no believe say oshiomole mama chase the mama cos it was said his mom really liked the wife.
Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by Kingsteve(m): 1:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Is there any difference between this union and those that practice bestiality with animals?
There's only so much one can take living with an ape.
Not even his wealth could make her feign ignorance.
Nightmarish!

*shudders*
shocked

1 Like

Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by luscioustrish(f): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
i was listening to ITV radio programme on some political talk show last year then in benin and somebody called in asking out of curiousity about the whereabouts of oshiomole"s wife and that if she has divorced oshiomole and the presenter told him that she is currently living in the US.Though i no understand the kind marriage wey one spouse go dey one country and the other one go dey another country but if u a foreigner and its ur first time living in nigeria it wont be easy for such a foreigner especially if he or she comes from a comfortable and conducive background in his or her own country.For one thing the security situation in naija..no light..the constant noise of generator..pollution everywhere and smells that fills the air that comes from open gutters and broken soakaway. A foreigner would run.Thats why its very rare seeing foreigners going to naija for tourism..they only go for business and once the business is over they run back to their country.I believe what the presenter said that oshiomole"s wife is in the US.I no believe say oshiomole mama chase the mama cos it was said his mom really liked the wife.

No wonder nothing has been heard about her at all...if she is in the US then she's living completely off the radar, no recent pictures.. nothing at all
Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by luscioustrish(f): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kingsteve:
Is there any difference between this union and those that practice bestiality with animals?
Nightmarish!

*shudders*
shocked

Baba calm down na grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by Dybala11(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
vanida6:
Op u should hav put graphic pix on dis one sad
Lol, beauty and the beast.
Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
luscioustrish:

Baba calm down na grin grin grin grin
How far?
do you offer online services?
Re: Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? by khiaa(f): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Kingsteve:
Nightmarish!

*shudders*
shocked

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Dont Reply PMS / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.