Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? (1184 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by ty4real123: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please go through this conversation:

GIRL: Sweetie � do you really love me and wish to marry me?.�
BOY: yes baby I love you with all my heart �
GIRL: Really?�
BOY: Yes baby�

Two weeks later......�⛲
GIRL: I think am sick ��
BOY: How do you feel baby�
GIRL: My waist is just heavy�
BOY: Don't worry it may just be that you over stressed yourself ��

Next day�...
BOY: Baby how do you feel now �
GIRL: sweetie � I can't explain again ��
Can you believe I vomited 3 times today��
BOY: [fear grips him]� Jesus!! Are you serious??�
GIRL: Yes baby � my tummy is equally aching me �.. I feel so dizzy ☹️
BOY: what do you think is wrong �
GIRL: I think am pregnant �am really scared �.

The next day�
GIRL: call boy on phone but no answer �
She called again still no answer�
She called for the 20th time phone is switched off ����
Next day �
The Girl gave the Boy a surprise visit ✈️✈️
BOY: who are you looking for??�
GIRL: so you don't know me �.. am quin your love �
BOY: quin or whatever you call yourself � � just bundle your self out of my house �☹️
GIRL: I will but before I go just know that am not pregnant� �
It was just a test and you failed ☹️�
The girl just left ��
The Boy ran after her saying
* Honey please forgive me�*
Question...
If you were the GIRL woul you forgive and accept him back??�

YES or NO??

Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by Churchill6767: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
I don watch this film before.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
ಥ⌣ಥ I almost cried mtcheew
Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by mosdii(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
He could say
1. He wanted to test if she's actually pregnant
2. He wanted to see her reaction if he declined.
Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
mosdii:
gbamgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by tobechi20(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Every guy know this tactic
Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
I Dey cum
Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by Nazgul: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Disadvantages of dating kids. When you date a child who hasn't gotten his feet in life, such occurrences are bound to happen cos he wanted your coochie for pleasure and nothing else. Getting pregnant automatically terminates whatever agreement you guys had.

If I'm the girl in question, I'll just forget about him and move on. Although many girls will find this act very difficult to do.
Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
I've read this particular script a million and seventeen times.
Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Forgive And Accept Him Back ? by Iliveforever(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:

you and Nigerian girls all the time, you sound "used and dumped"

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Now Claiming Oyinbos.beware / A True Story: I Will Never Date A Woman Who Has An Ex-boyfriend / Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.