Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You (628 Views)

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You by Mercisharelove(f): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Put smiles on someone's face right now. I am telling you. If you are inside, send a text message, WhatsApp, whatever you can do right now to cause a huge laughter in the air. Because heavens above is laughing with exceeding gladness. Can we laugh together now Folks the world over needed it to move on.

Because the journey is long and tough.You never know what they might be going through right now. You are because I am. You can't become without US.

What do you think??
Re: In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You by ghettowriter(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink wink wink grin angry grin cheesy smiley smiley cheesy grin angry

1 Like

Re: In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Put smiles on someone's face right now. I am telling you. If you are inside, send a text message, WhatsApp, whatever you can do right now to cause a huge laughter in the air. Because heavens above is laughing with exceeding gladness. Can we laugh together now Folks the world over needed it to move on.

Because the journey is long and tough.You never know what they might be going through right now. You are because I am. You can't become without US.

What do you think??
You first. Put a smile to my face. Lead by example. I'm waiting
Re: In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You by donbachi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nothing puts smiles on peoples faces like alert.
Re: In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You by Vyzz: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
This data its getting harder to see people smile due to hardship and the current government...
Anyways u put a smile on my face even though I have always been a happy boy

cheesy grin
Re: In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You by Mercisharelove(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carry on
Re: In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You by Mercisharelove(f): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Success

(1) (Reply)

6 Most Endowed African Celebrities / How To Get With Any Girl (no Matter What You Look Like) / Why You Should Always Leave Something For Her To Complain About(graphic Truth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.