Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man (4564 Views)

Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Ajala005: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Many times, we all talk about rape issues on ladies by men which resulted to many feminist groups, springing up here and there. The truth is that many men too at some time in their lives suffered this abuse when they are growing up. I have friends who are male and also got themselves deflowered by an aunty of theirs or a househelp while they're growing up and they never talked much about it, because of what the society says.
Our society believe that only the ladies can be abused sexually and not the men because men are assumed to have upper hands and ought to fight for themselves more, than the ladies who are considered as the weaker vessels.
A man by name Oye Bade has taken to social media to complain of the abuse he suffered as a child in the hands of their househelp. According to him, he was consistently raped by the house maid when he was 14 years of age.

Full story:: https://shofoloaded./blog/i-was-consistently-molested-by-our-housemaid-at-14-years-man/

2 Likes

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Fahdiga1: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Truth be told, women are more addicted to sex than men but they know how to pretend. If I open my own can of worms about what this vagina people did to me nairaland might erupt

10 Likes

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Lightangel65: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
After the justice UG case and izu(who sadly died) case I can say all women would die a very painful death they deserve it

3 Likes

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
I still don't get the satisfaction ladies derive from forcing themselves on young children.

It's high time everyone is treated fairly and equally when it comes to the issue of rape.

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel65:
After the justice UG case and izu(who sadly died) case I can say all women would die a very painful death they deserve it

Hahahahahahh

It's 100% certain you didn't use your number 6 before typing this.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by goodmorning40: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel65:
You again

Bitterness

2 Likes

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Stacyomolola(f): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
StacyO:
Awwwwww
Seriously i dont get the meaning of awwww on such topic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Lightangel65: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
StacyO:

Hahahahahahh

It's 100% certain you didn't use your number 6 before typing this.

Take it or leave it you will be tortured or raped to death for all the evil you guys do should we make a bet?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Emotionally inclined word.

Formed from a diverse rate of irreplaceable sadness. Caused by the whole write up elevated at the top of your writeup.

It's high time men start coming out en mass to call out their own rapists too.
It will help curb this gender shit thing.

Just that their stories are always based on "when I was young"

It might as well give little boys (victims) hope.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

Take it or leave it you will be tortured or raped to death for all the evil you guys do should we make a bet?

I've never called the mods on anyone before and you can't make me do that.

I just do hope you came out from a vagina OR a conical flask(I wouldn't know).
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Stacyomolola(f): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
StacyO:

Formed from a diverse rate of irreplaceable sadness. Caused by the whole write up elevated at the top of your writeup.

True but if we should even call this rape how come he (they) were erect for penetration if it wasnt something they desired
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Liposure: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Men getting raped is laughable and weird in our society despite the fact that everybody deserves a fair hearing
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by CandyOps(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

sometimes StacyO brain de work anticlockwise. but na once in a while

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

True but if we should even call this rape how come he (they) were erect for penetration if it wasnt something they desired

Just like the skin reacts to touch,

the pinis itself is quite sensitive.

Sentiments aside,when men tell you they got into something with a lady and all of a sudden she isn't that attractive "my D just went flat"

Terrible lie.
It's either the man isn't healthy or his whole mind and soul have rejected continuing with the act(which can't be easily achieved).

Regardless when touched, his wire will betray him and still rise.

Same with the ladies too. Even when she plans not to engage in sex(either being forced or otherwise), she must surely get wet.

It's just nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
CandyOps:

sometimes StacyO brain de work anticlockwise. but na once in a while

Don't want to type what's on my mind.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Lightangel65: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:

I've never called the mods on anyone before and you can't make me do that.

I just do hope you came out from a vagina OR a conical flask(I wouldn't know).

You would still die a painful death I can bet on that, I promise you. Well you can call the mods
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:38am On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:

Sentiments aside,when men tell you they got into something with a lady and all of a sudden she isn't that attractive "my D just went flat"

Terrible lie.
It's either the man isn't healthy or he's whole mind and soul have rejected continuing with the act(which can't be easily achieved).

Same with the ladies too. Even when she plans not to engage in sex(either being forced or otherwise), she must surely get wet.

It's just nature.

This lady you be real case. LWKMD

Sadly the truth, but funny
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

You would still die a painful death I can bet on that, I promise you. Well you can call the mods

Guy this your kpara come over, as sad as the case you point out is, you can't use it to generalised to the entire ladies in the country and swearing curses, guy watin be your problem.

Find time clear this bitterness inside else someday e go betray you where e no suppose and you fit lose something magnanimous.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Eniola62(m): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Truth be told, women are more addicted to sex than men but they know how to pretend. If I open my own can of worms about what this vagina people did to me nairaland might erupt
op i swear no be lie
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Eniola62(m): 2:48am On Dec 30, 2020
U get opportunity fuk at age14....u call am rape..
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by TONYE001(m): 4:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

Come on, bros. Isn't this extreme? Too extreme in fact.

Can you comfortably walk up to all the women in your life (family, friends and colleagues) and tell them they'd die a painful death after being raped?

I think we should concentrate on the topic.

Please.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

Junior,I went through thy profile and all what I saw was just pain,agony,frustration and someone who's trying so hard not to accept reality.

You're psychologically messed up.

You lack proper home training.

You're a potential gay,which might be the cause of your bitterness towards women cause,you think they're in a competition with you.

You are a victim of rape (However it happened, just try and be man enough to forget the past)

You lack both emotionally,psychologically and financially (which is caused as a result of your gullibility while dealing with the opposite sex then).

All you need is someone to talk to,maybe a therapist or a wiser friend (seems you roll with your kind a lot).
At least they will surely help talk a little bit of life into you.

You think I'll get scared cause you threaten me with rape? Lol
It's a regular message on my inbox.

Besides,all die na die. You yourself(King Kong),you won't last forever.

And please,try chase money small. Leave your fellow men alone and equally stop being obsessed with ladies.

Try follow some of the useful advice up there (if anyone is even understandable to your pea sized brain). Poor little baby

One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by CandyOps(m): 4:52am On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:

Don't want to type what's on my mind.

Lol someone cannot play with you again?
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Ffolksy: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:

Terrible lie.
It's either the man isn't healthy or he's whole mind and soul have rejected continuing with the act(which can't be easily achieved).

It's just nature.

Stacy0 you tried, but you can only react as a lady. Some of us are irritated by default when touched by someone we don't feel attracted to, and the D will surely not rise

2 Likes

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Lightangel65: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:

Junior,I went through thy profile and all what I saw was just pain,agony,frustration and someone who's trying so hard not to accept reality.

You're psychologically messed up.

You lack proper home training.

You're a potential gay,which might be the cause of your bitterness towards women cause,you think they're in a competition with you.

You are a victim of rape (However it happened, just try and be man enough to forget the past)

You lack both emotionally,psychologically and financially (which is caused as a result of your gullibility while dealing with the opposite sex then).

All you need is someone to talk to,maybe a therapist or a wiser friend (seems you roll with your kind a lot).
At least they will surely help talk a little bit of life into you.

You think I'll get scare cause you threaten me with rape? Lol
It's a regular message on my inbox.

Besides,all die na die. You yourself(King Kong),you won't last forever.

And please,try chase money small. Leave your fellow men alone and equally stop being obsessed with ladies.

Try follow some of the useful advice up there (if anyone is even understandable to your pea sized brain). Poor little baby

One love

If you could do background check like this why did you fail your jamb. Sadly it's none of your self made claims above and that don't change the fact the curse would follow you, you would die a very trumatic death, you and all other false accusers and paedo rapists

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

If you could do background check like this why did you fail your jamb. Sadly it's none of your self made claims above and that don't change the fact the curse would follow you, you would die a very trumatic death, you and all other false accusers and paedo rapists

OK
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Ffolksy:

Stacy0 you tried, but you can only react as a lady. Some of us are irritated by default when touched by someone we don't feel attracted to, and the D will surely not rise

You yourself know this isn't true.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Beverlyjean(f): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:

U are a sociopath
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2020
CandyOps:

Lol someone cannot play with you again?

tongue
But on a serious note,I think male rape is very common.

Young champs are just too afraid to voice out.

Men don't want to be seen as weak undecided
Else,why not organize an awareness program on the issues of male rape.

I just wonder why everything is the way it is.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are a sociopath
Tell me more.

Don't derail ops thread anyway,jus saying.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by kabakaauu: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Karleb(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Nobody will take you seriously.

Why don't you change your gender to f.
Accuse a popular man e.g Seun of rape and post fake chats?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala / Is This Really True Or Just Cruise? (photo) / Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.