Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Need A Laptop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Laptop (579 Views)

My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Laptop by Raulboy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good day am in need of a laptop for my graphics design ( want to start learning) and I have 20k with me ....... people of God help me pass the message
Re: I Need A Laptop by Ahumanbeing: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Raulboy:
Good day am in need of a laptop for my graphics design ( want to start learning) and I have 20k with me ....... people of God help me pass the message

Someone posted this few minutes ago.

BusinessHub1:
This is my old item
Was planning to repair and pass to my younger brother but he just got himself a bigger one.

The keyboard is faulty
The hard disk is spoilt
Both item would cost you maximum of 8k to fix

System still powered but displays No booting device found (spoilt hard disk)
Battery 4910mAh (very strong till date)
Webcam
2Gb RAM
System is strong and rugged

Giving the Original carry come charger together

Please call this number 0.9.0.1.5244021

Re: I Need A Laptop by vedobi2806: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: I Need A Laptop by RedPanthar: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Raulboy:

If you want peace of mind, take this information from a veteran, make sure you don't buy anything with less than 6gb ram
Re: I Need A Laptop by Raulboy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
RedPanthar:

If you want peace of mind, take this information from a veteran, make sure you don't buy anything with less than 6gb ram

Do you have anybody with that type of laptop and that price range
Re: I Need A Laptop by RedPanthar: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Raulboy:

Do you have anybody with that type of laptop and that price range

If you have 25k I can give you three contacts.
Re: I Need A Laptop by Raulboy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
RedPanthar:

If you have 25k I can give you three contacts.

Okay 09091262713 you can help me connect them on WhatsApp so as to see the pictures
Re: I Need A Laptop by flexd99(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Raulboy:

Okay 09091262713 you can help me connect them on WhatsApp so as to see the pictures
Bro, be careful o
There's nowhere you'll get a 6gb RAM laptop for 25k
Nowhere!
Re: I Need A Laptop by RedPanthar: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
flexd99:

Bro, be careful o
There's nowhere you'll get a 6gb RAM laptop for 25k
Nowhere!

Alarmist. Atypical Nairalanders with everyone is out to scam me mentality. Be careful. No need, I wont help him anymore. Nonsense
Re: I Need A Laptop by flexd99(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
RedPanthar:

Alarmist. Atypical Nairalanders with everyone is out to scam me mentality. Be careful. No need, I wont help him anymore. Nonsense
If you indeed want to help him, go on
I was only telling him to be careful in an unusual dealing.. And if you have a problem with that, I don't give a care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Laptop by RedPanthar: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
flexd99:

If you indeed want to help him, go on
I was only telling him to be careful in an unusual dealing.. And if you have a problem with that, I don't give a care

I don't care. Enjoy
Re: I Need A Laptop by Ahumanbeing: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thieves are always on the aggressive side, change your ways.
Re: I Need A Laptop by RedPanthar: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Thieves are always on the aggressive side, change your ways.

Indeed. Check my threads. I purchased 2 laptops, 3 PowerBank for my team within the past three weeks.

Smh. Nairalanders and the atypical everyone is a thief mentality
Re: I Need A Laptop by Ahumanbeing: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
RedPanthar:

Indeed. Check my threads. I purchased 2 laptops, 3 PowerBank for my team within the past three weeks.

Smh. Nairalanders and the atypical everyone is a thief mentality
you want me to check your threads so I probably may show interest in your content writing job.
Re: I Need A Laptop by RedPanthar: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
you want me to check your threads so I probably may show interest in your content writing job.

Smiles. I have many mentally sane partners.

You may need a rehab check for your sick mind. I stated my position to declare a point and not solicit your intmvolvement with me in anyway

I won't be revisiting this thread

Enjoy your weekend
Re: I Need A Laptop by Ahumanbeing: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
RedPanthar:

Smiles. I have many mentally sane partners.

You may need a rehab check for your sick mind. I stated my position to declare a point and not solicit your intmvolvement with me in anyway

I won't be revisiting this thread

Enjoy your weekend

So much rants but no point!
If you genuinely wanted to help the op you wouldn't have cared about the allegations from the other person who commented before me.
Re: I Need A Laptop by RedPanthar: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

So much rants but no point!
If you genuinely wanted to help the op you wouldn't have cared about the allegations from the other person who commented before me.

Na so. I've held my peace yet I don't have a right to it again. Clowns. Get lost

(1) (Reply)

SOUTH African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Pained Man Calls Out Popular Female Twitter User Dating His Father / Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.