Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters (35826 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by wildikeman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nice one from Reno ...blessings upon you sir
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by darlenese(f): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Abeg na lie

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by amdoyin82(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
My father even on his sick bed kept reassuring me that he would pay my final year school fees and give me money for my project immediately he is discharged, sadly he was never discharged. I feel bad because I had payed my school fees and also gotten money for my project but I refused to tell him because i thought he was going to recover and give me the money. If I had known he won't make it I'll have told him that I've paid everything at least to give him peace of mind. Who otedola help.
lol
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by LedRock: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Laggatumuch:

He no talk lie am a living example
So because your father was absent from your life means everyone's father was absent, guy shift make I see road.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by wildikeman(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
GOD BLESS MY MOTHER!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Albertone:

They are fond of saying "no kpekus till marriage".Make man die of konji ontop wetin undecided

Abuja babes(Maitama),Lagos babes(Lekki) and Port harcourt babes(Bonny) all the way!!!
hahahhahahahha
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by kenodrill: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
I already said I regret not telling him, it's been 7 months now sir. And I don't know if telling him would have made him survive I just know it would have made him less worried.

Alright bro....God gat your back always.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by beejay501: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
kenodrill:

Don't you think your dad may 've survived if you had told him u' ve paid your fees and also have the money for your project? My humble thought though...
Wtf
How old are you?
My humble thought though

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Abdotcom(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Otedola also paid for his children education, but be that as it may, i can never trade my father to him. no need for pretence biko
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by PENDO44(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
See Reno, who made money in Jonathsn's government.
Will your children ever use tokunboh cars?
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Reno make sense!
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
true2god:
You have a great father. May God bless him greatly after his reincarnation; he must eat the fruit of his labour.

Reincarnation?!!!....
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
My father even on his sick bed kept reassuring me that he would pay my final year school fees and give me money for my project immediately he is discharged, sadly he was never discharged. I feel bad because I had payed my school fees and also gotten money for my project but I refused to tell him because i thought he was going to recover and give me the money. If I had known he won't make it I'll have told him that I've paid everything at least to give him peace of mind. Who otedola help.
God is your comforter and rock your dad will be smiling upon you from heaven never doubt that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by kenodrill: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
beejay501:

Wtf
How old are you?
My humble thought though

99.9 years old
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by BArris007(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
For this you have impacted into millions of lives, you will go higher.
Good Job, RENO.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Sarita01(f): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Neddstark:
Funny, a matured man like Otedola uses his money to showcase luxury and attract ovation. There are more richer people in Nigeria than Otedola. Their children are out there doing big things. Isn't it Adenuga's daughter you don'thear about that built a multi-storey apartment in Ikoyi. If na DJ Cuppy, instagram no go hear word.
He bought cars for his children low key,it's his basket mouth daughter that spread the news,so we shouldn't blame the man and there's nothing wrong in living larvishly,when you make your own money you can live anyhow u want,each to his own

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:
In many families its the mothers that gave all to make their children something in life.

From my own world and what I have seen, what you said is just so true.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Just yesterday, a clown of a small boy with the moniker (isreal93) here on nairaland was saying dat he must hav money or Betterstill he goes for a blood money cos he MUST be rich in life.

I tried to talk some senses in to him to pedal softly with life, but no he fired back at me instead..

Well, his opinion, his choice.

Let him dwell with it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Burgerlomo: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
omlueh:
Hmmmm very good food for taught, no matter what never despise your parent for whom they're, your are brought into this sinful world thru them for a purpose only known by GOD the Father Almighty.

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by TheWealthiestMan: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vyzz:
In my next world....

I will choose my father to be my dad over a thousand Otedolas and Dangote's

Don't let emotions cloud your judgement. Otedola is a complete package. Caring and Wealthy. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by jegusj(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Reno is more mature n talks with sense than FFK.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Mydazz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
grandpoh:
He hit the nail on the head
Tbh why would any sane human even compare in the first place
There are so many insane ones out there to start with
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Goodman247: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
All fingers are not equal
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
LedRock:
This one don start to talk rubbish again grin

How is she talking rubbish?...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheObserver794:

From my own world and what I have seen, what you said is just so true.
Gbam
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheObserver794:

How is she talking rubbish?...
Forget that crap. He's unimportant.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by FX(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
kenodrill:

Don't you think your dad may 've survived if you had told him u' ve paid your fees and also have the money for your project? My humble thought though...
Don't mind him. Even on sickbed he still wanted his father to pay his school fees despite the fact that he has already paid it himself. Children of nowadays can send their parents to the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Truth be told ,there are so many dead beat fathers...

Why are you always like dis?
Neither Reno nor Buhari give a flying fĂșck about you. So if you've chosen a life of antagonism against Reno because of Buhari, you're just wasting your energy throwing punches in the air.
The man made some solid points. Read, learn and move forward instead of being a nuisance.
Your Nairaland hatred of Reno reaches nowhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by megastu(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
I literally cried reading this. God bless his soul.

urchcoded:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Ategberoson(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
moralistic:
date deeper life girls... they are very easy to maintain... them be like KEKE NAPEP... 1000 naira can go a long way in the relationship... I rest my case

I concur because I've dated one before as for Otedola he shouldn't be blame for those stupid people comparing their parents

Otedola father hustle down for him, he hustle down for his kids, what crime has he committed please?

comparing your civil servant father is just foolish though some fathers are useless, they made money at their early age but they never invest it on the right direction

50% of poor men in Nigerians today lived a wasteful, careless and reckless life in their youth age. so if kids of those, whose father fall in that line compare their dad then I won't blame them

like I used to say, a rich man of today that doesn't believe in chain of investment, no human and physical capital is a future poor man

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by ogwoliun: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Promise47:
God will give more than what you expect in Jesus name Amen
Amen!! Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by rachytenny2(f): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
I love this I love my dad. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon. No comparison...life is in stages wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) / Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.