Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters (35796 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Bunk20: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
My father even on his sick bed kept reassuring me that he would pay my final year school fees and give me money for my project immediately he is discharged, sadly he was never discharged. I feel bad because I had payed my school fees and also gotten money for my project but I refused to tell him because i thought he was going to recover and give me the money. If I had known he won't make it I'll have told him that I've paid everything at least to give him peace of mind. Who otedola help.

am sorry to quote u, but we have similar stories, even my father on his sick bed said he was going to pay for another sick fellow treatment when he gets discharged, also made promise to give us things when he came back, but sadly as well he never got out alive. Shout out to all daddies who truly value their children. Otedola or not

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Neddstark: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying now?

Nigga, get lost
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by olawonder(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Anyone said anything about their dads being less hero than someone else’s dad? Abi its just another procrastinating over-sabi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by eddyslim(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mr. Reno God bless you sir
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Tats(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
So this man is saying "Chicken Change" instead of "Chicken feed"?
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by ozueozue(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kaiiii this one touch me, you now making me to have a second thought on how I extort money from my patents all in the name of school fees and other things embarassed embarassed kaiiiii. Nooooooo I won't stop.
Nice try

urchcoded:
My father even on his sick bed kept reassuring me that he would pay my final year school fees and give me money for my project immediately he is discharged, sadly he was never discharged. I feel bad because I had payed my school fees and also gotten money for my project but I refused to tell him because i thought he was going to recover and give me the money. If I had known he won't make it I'll have told him that I've paid everything at least to give him peace of mind. Who otedola help.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by remsonik(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Even though my father didn't buy me a Ferrari but what he gave me is worth much more than a Ferrari. Rest on Dad!
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Laggatumuch(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
LedRock:
So because your father was absent from your life means everyone's father was absent, guy shift make I see road.
I said some and not all fathers.Am entitled to my opinion, if I meant for all fathers that means I was also talking about Otedola, so please before you mention some one make sure you clearly understand their point of view.
We must not do everything all in the name of savage reply

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Ayubaossy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
U had spoken Sir
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:

I was touched with this but then everything in life happens for a reason and Purpose....God knows the best.... Wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by usj(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
Oops! I'm sure his is still proud of you. Just forgive yourself when next his thought comes to you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
My father has made sacrifices for me more than Otedola did for his kids, money is not love.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Noblefreeman:
That's true. A gift that doesn't pain you can be regarded as just normal. Take God and his ransom gift of his son Jesus Christ as example. It weighed heavily on God. So yes, the value of a gift runs pari pasu with the weight of the sacrifice. Your fathers gift from him little means, means a lot. Appreciate them.

@ the boldened..!

Can anything weigh on GOD omnipotent omniscience??
Can GOD be pained??
Is HE a human like you??
He that sees the end even before the beginning.
Who cursed us in Africa, Nigeria, especially??

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Andywinnie(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:

I literally shed tears after reading this. My condolence.
E pain me pass you..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by simplesearch: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
true2god:
You have a great father. May God bless him greatly after his reincarnation; he must eat the fruit of his labour.

Reincarnation where? That bullcrap don't exist, once you are gone you are gone forever to face the consequences of your deeds on earth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Thiwalade:
no one can replace my parents. an old adage says "only a bastard uses left hand to show a stranger his father's house''.
You must be Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by MajohBankz: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
The only useless baba wey mumu na baba Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by cray91(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
sympathetic! you made me shed crocodile tears with this! I Really feel Sorry for you bro! accept My condolence once again!

same i used to say about my parent too! if i'm to come to another life, I'd still like to come through them cuz they are both just incomparable. always putting their kids first in Anything!

They can even remove Their Eyes for kids
urchcoded:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by condralbedez: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Yeah right

They actually gave birth to zombie kids

Chanting sai barber with a borrowed data...

They cant even afford fuel or electricity now
Guy you are good....you just made my day!!
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Karleb:
A father decided to spoil his daughters other people are now shouting on his matter?

This is a wake up call to all Nigerian parents.

Many of them could have made their wards lives better, but the moment their children have one N50, 000 job they'll seat back and expect the child to start taking care of them.

How about the unnecessary pressure to marry and succeed at all cost forcing many into internet fraud and early marriage?

Kudos to Otedola and other Nigerian parents taking proper care of their children.
May you live for 600 years�..
I think I'm even hated and despised for not joining the bandwagon of internet fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by JIMMY1393: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy
Some fathers actually spent almost 50% of their network to train their kids, reasonable advices like this will go into one ear and go our from the other.
Nigerian youths of today have very low cerebral capacity to analyze talks like this.

No be only network
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by JIMMY1393: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy
Some fathers actually spent almost 50% of their network to train their kids, reasonable advices like this will go into one ear and go our from the other.
Nigerian youths of today have very low cerebral capacity to analyze talks like this.

No be only network
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nuttella:
My father has made sacrifices for me more than Otedola did for his kids, money is not love.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by CoolAmbience(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy

They won't get the point in Reno's statement.

Everything, to them, has value in naira and kobo.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by tical(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
The loquacious Reno. Always having a say in everything grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by April4th(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:
In many families its the mothers that gave all to make their children something in life.

Very true
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by ksly24(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:
In many families its the mothers that gave all to make their children something in life.
You are very right, my mom is the breadwinner so I can relate.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by sunboy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Real truth!

1m is chicken change to him. This is the same man that donated $14m to a single charity last year alone. I don’t understand why him buying his daughters a 200k car each a new.

I’m sure those girls can afford those cars abeg ... make I go hustle and stop making big deal out of a hustler who made it and reached his spending time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by bunnae(f): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kenplay:

Did iLegend later made you his girlfriend after you helped him to abuse me?
Mention me whenever you are able to type in good English. Even small children sef dey get sense. I wonder why nairaland own come different.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by NightFood: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
true that, its a stupid thing to do when you start undermining your parents because someone else parents got them a gift
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
bunnae:

Mention me whenever you are able to type in good English. Even small children sef dey get sense. I wonder why nairaland own come different.
iLegend girlfriend has provoke, I heard he could not buy suya yesterday. Just be patient let him sell his books.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by uthlaw: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
sorry for your lost!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously / $44.9m Wire Deals: Oyema To Be Investigated By EFCC, Sets Special Panel / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.