Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? (1411 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Onchedu(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2011
I can, and it'l be for our good if she doesn't lord it over me.
Superiority in good is always welcome where there is first strength of positive character.
It'l be better if I'm smart enough to know she's smarter than me and she's so in love with me she doesnt realise it. cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by franel79(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
Phate07:

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You?

Yes, I can, as long as she understands her place in the union, in fact I'll love her more for that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? / wha? / Tall Dudes Vs Short Dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.