Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Do I Invite Her To My Room? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Invite Her To My Room? (4144 Views)

Should I Invite Her Over / What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / What If You Invite Her Over To Pass The Night And She Died In Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by mydadsboy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
sad
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by stanliwise(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Join the Nairaland cult group “Redpill”. They claim they are professional in manipulating women.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Barney001: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
If you read through my previous thread you'll realize I was disappointed and embarrassed by a certain lesbian bitch.
Well it was a blessing in disguise, cos while waiting for the lesbian bitcch, I came across an old friend of mine that was passing by, we lost contact and she was so happy to see me, we used to be just platonic friends and nothing more, she's 26 now, she's into a business of hers, she's now comfortable though she's still with her parents.
Now we exchanged contacts and got reunited again.
I observed that she's now more curvier, has added lots of flesh and more beautiful than she was when we were friends, yesterday when I met her she was with a luggage which she dropped while we were talking, as she was about to depart she bent over to pick up her luggage and I observed how her breasts popped out and my eyes were so fastened on those two nice titties that have grown so big of recent.
Can't seem to get her off my mind now, as I don't want to be friend-zoned, of course she wouldn't friend-zone me due to the way she was so excited to see me and also was aware of a huge progress on my career lately.
Now the help I need from you nairalanders is to give me hints on how to invite her to my apartment, I don't want a sit out or outside date, I need her to pay me a visit in my room.
She's somewhat classy and gorgeous and it ain't gonna be that easy for her to just pay me a visit cos she also got some dignity so I need sugar coating words.
I don't want to ask her to come directly, I need trickish or sweet enticing words I can tell her so she could oblige.
Please help.
They swear for you bros.....kilode gan undecided

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Benwallt(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
What you need is jazz or juju. Rub it on your lower lip n when u see her lick ur lower lick n tell her to follow ur home. You need something very important hmmm, let me think, hmmm, what what will that be, hmmm, thunder, thunder, yes, thunder fire you there
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Xbursta(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Brother man u ain't knacking shingbai....

Honey bastard grin

1 Share

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
stanliwise:
Join the Nairaland cult group “Redpill”. They claim they are professional in manipulating women.
not claim, they certainly are
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Xbursta:
lol the guy's comment is funny
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by karkinase(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
You this guy again.. .I read ur previous thread n seems uve not learnt a thing yet.
Anyway I will help you before konji finish you. Every girl with a different game plan. For this one, prepare a date in a nice place and discuss @ length. Ask about her schedules and see how u can fit in codedly. Invite her over and cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
bros u again cheesy
u should know when u persistent to a girl that she should come visit u in ur room u already putting urself out as a potential rapist cheesy
a big red flag cheesy
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by stanliwise(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
not claim, they certainly are
What you know or what you heard/read?
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by MrWhaley: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
You again ffs! undecided

If you are this hor.ny, just get Olosho from Tinder na.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by realestate99: 1:02am On Sep 18, 2020
konji don deal with you, I am sure an injury to your body now will not yield blood, it will show siemens, you are fully charged. Please find other stuffs to do to keep yourself busy, I am very sure you are not really attracted to this girl on a neutral level, but because you have been kidnapped by konji, even a female mannequin with a broken arm will look appealing to you, find something to do, play games, since you said you are doing well career wise, that means money shouldn't be a problem, use your money to create fun for yourself instead of planning to bed anything female that passes in front of your house.

As a man sex should not be the optimal benchmark for enjoyment , I know you are on leave , you can try new things with the little time you have, you can go to sawmill around your area and check how things are done, it will refresh you, it will serve as a mini excursion, next day you can go to abattoir e.t.c......... just chill, in the end you will smile and say " konji!!! I have defeated you.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Tintedsino: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Are u a good cook?? If yes, just tell her say u wan cook 4 her. Girls love dis alot. My 2cents.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Xbursta(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Account2Many:
lol the guy's comment is funny

I tell you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family / Let’s Discuss: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / How Chiks Dress At Home Vs How Chicks Dress In School (deeper life version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.