Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) (70704 Views)

Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Davido & Cardi B Competes, Show Off Their N35.5M Watch(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Saynotoapc(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Same Richard Mille boiz dey wear now.
Last time we go price am, the dealer was even assuring us "nah the original be this ooo"
Worth of 80k
Lol
The wrist watch dope
Even the 80k own still dope

I know there are still other dealer that sale below 80k and still claim it "Original" lol.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Ausval: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Because me nor dey pray for calami-TEA
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
We will drink all type of tea in this life

But the only tea we will never drink is pover-tea
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by thesicilian: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
anonymous1759:

The money can change your poverty mentality
If you think really deeply, you'll realize that the one who chooses to show off is actually the one with the poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by BigJoe29: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Negro... Move the fvck along!!! If you want to be stupid, find your kind!!!

I won't warn or respond to you again!!! Please, get lost!!!
Just shut it up already, I thought you said you won't dignify me with a response, grow up man work your ass off so people can also be angry and type trash like you are doing to simple news you heard of someone buying a watch with his own money.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by 4tomandchi: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
This life no plumb at all...
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by millionboi2: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
A Labourer Deserves his Wages.

Any Bastard that says Money is "Vanity" is Under a CURSE grin grin
ur priority your business

I no won hear donate in 65years time
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by thesicilian: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

If you have such amount of money what would u do with it?
I'm not against buying expensive stuff, just that I see no point buying expensive things that do not have added value. For me its okay to buy a Ferrari or Lamborghini because they're super fast, private jet for comfort etc. But a luxury watch of 60million naira doesn't tell the time ''faster'' or ''more comfortably'' than a regular watch of 20k, for example. That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by guru90: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wetin de inside that watch self....

This guy no de spend wisely!!!
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Senatoraku: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
Apart from telling the time, what else do these luxury watches actually do?
this is exactly the question I have been asking. yet I have not gotten any answer from the question.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
imagine this dude have a foundation at Ede in osun state, imagine what 58m will do for the helpless and frustrated youths at Ede?

but these bunch of crackhead get these expensive jewelries to impressed their dumb fans who see personal buying as a way to eternity

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by stasius: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
End time is here.

With the way they display their wealth nowadays.... Devil is on the prowl hunting for souls with material things.

Vanity upon vanity.! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cc righteousness89
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Twizzy30(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
trust me it serve as an investment.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
A Labourer Deserves his Wages.

Any Bastard that says Money is "Vanity" is Under a CURSE grin grin
thank you my brother you too much.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Danielmegg(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Grandlord: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
A watch is a statement of affluence and manliness. You no go understand sha until you wear one.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Okuda(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Just like art has the ridiculous resale value, so does some certain types of time pieces. This is one of them. in 19yrs, the price would be either the same, worth a bit more of a little bit less than its original price. People also bequeath their time pieces to the generations down the line. Its a thing of self worth. Wearing a watch your great grand dad passed on up to you.

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

David issa real nigga.

He worked for the cash,so let him blow it.
It's no bitch bidness.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by hustler86(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
Asset sometimes

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ThothHermes: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
It can make the news.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by tellwisdom: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Raises their cheap ego

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

If you think really deeply, you'll realize that the one who chooses to show off is actually the one with the poverty mentality.

A lot of these kids don't think... They think bragging and showing off amounts to substance!!! Very shallow things.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
You dey wear rubber slippers go occasion? poverty nawao

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by mainetrix: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
PharaohMusa:
grin

When did you change from the ways of Righteousness, your comments this few days shows you're backsliding sir, pls go back to God and change your ways.....

Check well that's not him.. It's a clone monickerr.
A
doesn't have 89

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Queenben(f): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Where are the vanity upon vanity crew

.. Having read testimonies of how to make cool and long lasting cash.. Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Join the best team by sending IMPORT to

ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0

By the end of the class, you will be the indaboski of alerts �. Trust me
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by hustla(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Hold value for later resale .. and can be passed on to children

wink

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by seanjy4konji: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
God knows if I had this tons of money available?

I would rather buy gold bars and coins and save...

No headaches.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
They tell you when your partner will experience her next period

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Pavillon: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
PharaohMusa:
grin

When did you change from the ways of Righteousness, your comments this few days shows you're backsliding sir, pls go back to God and change your ways.....

Lool...

Check the account very well... This is low budget Righteousness89
This is just carrying 8 not 89

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by obayendo1010(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=thesicilian post=94014644]Apart from telling the time, what else do these luxury watches actually do?[/quote
You can pass it on to your grand children as grand pa gift....is never fake

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by saajus: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
It is their world. If you ever close to these guys, you will know that every move they make is highly calculated. They have strong PR guys behind them.

He bought $150k watch but all platforms are making him popular without them knowing. Free adverts on social media, forums, TV, radio shows, etc. He would have paid up to $150k or even more to do those adverts. Now he got the watch and the adverts. wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.