Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (47675 Views)

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Air Force Officer Fights A Policeman Who Tried Extorting Bike Rider / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by NOC1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Prior to me watching the YouTube video above, I initially thought that the narval officer was guilty of the allegation issued against him but after perusing the video content, it came to my realization that the task officers were suffering from intellectual superiority.

Knowing fully well that the officer was a loner as at the time of the incident, they preyed on him by taking advantage of that and exploited him in groups.

He is a military man for crying out loud. Maneuvering his way through BRT lane shouldn't be the topic of discussion. Lagos roads are usually busy and this man has to reach his destination on time (mostly for the sake of bloody civilians).

For those of us that has been privileged to travel by air before, we violently and ridiculously trespassed international airspace just to reach our desired countries on time. Now, imagine if those countries we trespassed on began firing us missiles from their military airbase, how many of us will still be alive today?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain.

You made no sense, for the fact they allowed him pass is enough respect, demanding for the passage of the vehicle behind him is abuse of unmerited privilege.

We are in a civilian era and not military regime, I agree that our officer need some respect but their character and conduct in the environment should earn it, the manner by which you military men abuse civilians is not acceptable.

Last month I witnessed military men torture a bus driver at National theater Igamu, you guys threw him inside the dirty drain and hit him severally.

I agree in punishment as stipulated by the constitution and laws.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Kobicove(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Country of mad people where everyone thinks he's above the law undecided

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Xisnin(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
jpworld:
Lagos should just scrab the nonsense brt lane, more cars are in Lagos, why create a special lane for a bus less than 1% of total cars in Lagos.
Because the road are not private and the cars are causing gridlock
and economic losses.
With a proper tax regime, many car owners will start using public transport.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Farki: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uniformed personnel and breaking the law, always carrying the mindset that they are untouchable. That's Nigeria for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
His village pipo won
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by SavageResponse(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Prior to me watching the YouTube video above, I initially thought that the narval officer was guilty of the allegation issued against him but after perusing the video content, it came to my realization that the task officers were suffering from intellectual superiority.

Knowing fully well that the officer was a loner as at the time of the incident, they preyed on him by taking advantage of that and exploited him in groups.

He is a military man for crying out loud. Maneuvering his way through BRT lane shouldn't be the topic of discussion. Lagos roads are usually busy and this man has to reach his destination on time (mostly for the sake of bloody civilians).

For those of us that has been privileged to travel by air before, we violently and ridiculously trespassed international airspace just to reach our desired countries on time. Now, imagine if those countries we trespassed on began firing us missiles from their military airbase, how many of us will still be alive today?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain.

I would like to meet the brainless idiots who liked this comment!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by West2019(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
o woah I'm.there I would.have gun one of those bloody civilian called taskforce police down
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Farki: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

They have come again, another military personnel or military stooge is coming to defend someone's gross indiscipline.

So if the sailor had his boys what would they have done, shot the policemen? grin

I swear I'm not even surprised that the rest of the world sees Africans as fools, always acting like animals.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by heendrix(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
wellmax:

Back up for breaking the law. You guys are so shameless and idiotic

watch what you say man....you don't know why he decided to pass that lane and if you don't know how heavy late coming is esp when you've got an harsh superior keep quiet forever
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by phazotron(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
ForeThinker:
Relax. You will become an adult. You will figure out your career. You will find someone who loves you. You have a whole lifetime; time takes time.

We don't have a lifetime anymore bro

We'll be lucky to go past 2030.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by tot(f): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Do you really know what this statement means?

11 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by godumes: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
That's government arresting government. By the way, who den epp?
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Sleevia: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

Exactly knowing full well it won't be easy to call for back up being Lagos cause of traffic and all

Police are bunch of nothing good I can qualify them with
u say wetin? watch out for part 2
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Useless people... because u are an officer doesn't make u above the law but in Nigeria they feel they're invincible. Bloody goats. Them for beat am wella tear the nonsense uniform him wear. Naval officers used to be different from the rest. I guess things done change

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

No aircraft enters another country's airspace without express permission. That you are not there when they are making such agreements should not lead you to conclude that there are no such agreements. The slightest violation of international airspace will lead to a speedy enounter with the airforce of that country and you may not like the outcome.

And so what if he is a military man? The law is the law!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by bragamycin: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Seems like the other naval officer there has more rank and more sense than the clown that went to damage his tyres himself . What was he thinking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
A country of uneducated insane illiterates. From top to bottom is full of mentally deranged beings just as the late Fela said, animals in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Farki: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Xisnin:

You don't deserve to be part of any sane military organization and
should be dishonorably discharged if you are still active as you are a potential
threat to the country.

One day we will be able to weed out unfit elements who only cares about
assaulting their "inferiors" from our security forces.

It is even a shame that they gave the idiot who was on a woman assignment
a pass that wouldn't have been extended to an average commuter.

See that's the problem with Nigerian military personnel, maybe this kind of job attracts narcissists and sadists. It's not like they are the only bloody soldiers in the world but they act as if they are God.

4 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by wellmax(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

watch what you say man....you don't know why he decided to pass that lane and if you don't know how heavy late coming is esp when you've got an harsh superior keep quiet forever
What other reason than to show his above the law attitude and arrogance. Is he the only one going home. Very useless men. You cannot see a commissioned officer behave that silly

4 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by wellmax(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

[s]watch what you say man....you don't know why he decided to pass that lane and if you don't know how heavy late coming is esp when you've got an harsh superior keep quiet forever [/s]
Rubbish talk

9 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Yankee101: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
I've never, ever, ever seen an officer here claiming undue rights in the states talkless of recruits

So they generally are honored anytime in uniform

Any true officer knows that you don't ever flaunt your powers. Moderation, humility, a gentleman and an officer, that is the key.

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by emapeteum(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Sir,do you really have a functioning brain as you claimed?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by greenskittles: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
jpworld:
Lagos should just scrab the nonsense brt lane, more cars are in Lagos, why create a special lane for a bus less than 1% of total cars in Lagos.
It's supposed to incentivize usage of public transportation, for example countries like the UK have a public transport centred approach where it's basically much easier to get around with public buses and cars than to own your own car, as opposed to places like the US (car-centred). It's a whole topic in transportation engineering in case you're interested in further reading. Of course Lagos could do with implementing it much better, but I believe it's the best approach for a country where most citizens cannot afford their own cars.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by greenskittles: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
tot:

Do you really know what this statement means?
He clearly doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by heendrix(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
West2019:
o woah I'm.there I would.have gun one of those bloody civilian called taskforce police down

The guy man Regular Bleep up....He no suppose stand stay that long dey argue with police when you never holla ur brothers say Party wan dey ground

4 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

You successfully wrote nothing...

8 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by cutedharmee: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
They should have tried dis during daytime and see what would have become of dem....radarada
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Cantonese: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
BRT lane is a very useless road design which need to be re-evaluated.

Fashola as a lawyer was not properly advised by engineers working in his ministry.
I know a lot of you applaud his decision on BRT lane because you have little knowledge of architectural design.
In a busy road like Lagos with so many traffic, you don't reserve a dormant lane for passenger traffic except for emergency.
Even emergency are not usually considered in a busy road most times. People are dying in traffic but a lane is dormant simply because
it is reserved for BRT. The time they are dormant would have solved a lot of traffic issues on the road and allow the BRT to even pass.

What is s special about BRT passengers that is not special about Danfo passengers? Government just want to create a sense of joy in the
minds of BRT passengers forgetting that same passengers can be in Danfo next bus stop.

People will only understand how foolish BRT lane is when they dismantle them. As an engineer with years of experience, I can tell you BRT lane in
busy Lagos road is a bad decision.

Bros you go school well at all? As an architect what is your business with transportation. Did you take a course in transportation of transportation engineering?

No let me wound you this afternoon.

4 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by RemoveKebab: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

You and those that liked this useless comment are one of the endless problems of this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.