Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (47899 Views)

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Air Force Officer Fights A Policeman Who Tried Extorting Bike Rider / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Prior to me watching the YouTube video above, I initially thought that the narval officer was guilty of the allegation issued against him but after perusing the video content, it came to my realization that the task officers were suffering from intellectual superiority.

Knowing fully well that the officer was a loner as at the time of the incident, they preyed on him by taking advantage of that and exploited him in groups.

He is a military man for crying out loud. Maneuvering his way through BRT lane shouldn't be the topic of discussion. Lagos roads are usually busy and this man has to reach his destination on time (mostly for the sake of bloody civilians).

For those of us that has been privileged to travel by air before, we violently and ridiculously trespassed international airspace just to reach our desired countries on time. Now, imagine if those countries we trespassed on began firing us missiles from their military airbase, how many of us will still be alive today?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain.

He wants to get to his location on time for the sake of bloody civilians? Because he's a policeman or Lagos is being invaded from the coast, right? Does what you posted there make any sense to you? I'm just curious. According to your post he should be allowed to break the law because he's military? And one wonders what is wrong with this fvcking country.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2020
heendrix:

Exactly knowing full well it won't be easy to call for back up being Lagos cause of traffic and all

Police are bunch of nothing good I can qualify them with

Call for backup after breaking the law? And you wonder why Nigeria has become like a gangland war zone.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by ABINTUK(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Prior to me watching the YouTube video above, I initially thought that the narval officer was guilty of the allegation issued against him but after perusing the video content, it came to my realization that the task officers were suffering from intellectual superiority.

Knowing fully well that the officer was a loner as at the time of the incident, they preyed on him by taking advantage of that and exploited him in groups.

He is a military man for crying out loud. Maneuvering his way through BRT lane shouldn't be the topic of discussion. Lagos roads are usually busy and this man has to reach his destination on time (mostly for the sake of bloody civilians).

For those of us that has been privileged to travel by air before, we violently and ridiculously trespassed international airspace just to reach our desired countries on time. Now, imagine if those countries we trespassed on began firing us missiles from their military airbase, how many of us will still be alive today?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain.

NwaAmaikpe wanna be..

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Shugar1: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

functioning brain my Ass. U need sense
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by scozy(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
BRT lane is a very useless road design which need to be re-evaluated.

Fashola as a lawyer was not properly advised by engineers working in his ministry.
I know a lot of you applaud his decision on BRT lane because you have little knowledge of architectural design.
In a busy road like Lagos with so many traffic, you don't reserve a dormant lane for passenger traffic except for emergency.
Even emergency are not usually considered in a busy road most times. People are dying in traffic but a lane is dormant simply because
it is reserved for BRT. The time they are dormant would have solved a lot of traffic issues on the road and allow the BRT to even pass.

What is s special about BRT passengers that is not special about Danfo passengers? Government just want to create a sense of joy in the
minds of BRT passengers forgetting that same passengers can be in Danfo next bus stop.

People will only understand how foolish BRT lane is when they dismantle them. As an engineer with years of experience, I can tell you BRT lane in
busy Lagos road is a bad decision.
even if the BRT lane did not exist the whole lane will still be blocked not even in place like ikeja along so BRT is just like a way out and mind you it still for the same lagosians and not Government workers and its even cheaper
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

So you think you made sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? / Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.