Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (47709 Views)

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Air Force Officer Fights A Policeman Who Tried Extorting Bike Rider / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Babtech001:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364898/naval-officer-fights-lagos-task-force-brt-lane-video/

Someone should take LASG to court overt this BRT crap.

99% of the time the lanes remain empty of traffic while the narrow service lanes left to other motorists are gridlocked, and the BRT buses can't even use their assigned lanes because their passengers cannot cross to the middle to board else they risk being run over, so everyone crowds into the service side and they leave the middle empty.

Stupid nation with extra-stupid leaders.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Litmus: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nigeria, a country where everyone wants law and order they don’t want.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by ElasticStone(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Prior to me watching the YouTube video above, I initially thought that the narval officer was guilty of the allegation issued against him but after perusing the video content, it came to my realization that the task officers were suffering from intellectual superiority.

Knowing fully well that the officer was a loner as at the time of the incident, they preyed on him by taking advantage of that and exploited him in groups.

He is a military man for crying out loud. Maneuvering his way through BRT lane shouldn't be the topic of discussion. Lagos roads are usually busy and this man has to reach his destination on time (mostly for the sake of bloody civilians).

For those of us that has been privileged to travel by air before, we violently and ridiculously trespassed international airspace just to reach our desired countries on time. Now, imagine if those countries we trespassed on began firing us missiles from their military airbase, how many of us will still be alive today?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain.

I am a serving military officer and you are very stupid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by colestephan86: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Babtech001:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364898/naval-officer-fights-lagos-task-force-brt-lane-video/
What happens if Lagos state staff or olu Omo enter BRT.
NAVY boys too go soon regroup and it will shoot me I shoot you.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by trutht828: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Babtech001:

Simplyleo, I'm certain this is the kind of thing your life is created to support. I won't be surprised if you start praising the soldier for being unruly and irresponsible.

Is there any honour or dignity left in your life at all? Are you entirely morally empty?

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Simplyleo: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
trutht828:

Simplyleo, I'm certain this is the kind of thing your life is created to support. I won't be surprised if you start praising the soldier for being unruly and irresponsible.

Is there any honour or dignity left in your life at all? Are you entirely morally empty?
Just like that? No prayers today?
Pls say some prayers, I need it.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by talkme(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
It's absolute nonsense and lacks merits as regards our approach in handling sensitive issues like this. The service superiority mindset is a critical factor that needs to be addressed in our country. Services need to embrace each other and accept superiority bases as enshrined in our constitution. It's the literacy of the mind that results in such an uneducated argument. There should be no clause how and where a service personnel pass to reach his destination, taking cognizance of the fact that such moves are geared towards the safety of civilian lives and properties. Gentlemen, we should give them the right of way and appreciate the pain of sacrifices for our country. We should address issues that facts survival in Nigeria rather than bothering than services bringing themselves out. He should be applauded for taking that lane.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Xisnin(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Farki:

See that's the problem with Nigerian military personnel, maybe this kind of job attracts narcissists and sadists. It's not like they are the only bloody soldiers in the world but they act as if they are God.
You got it.
It is not as if there are no military in other countries.
Soldiers in sane country follow civilian rules while outside baracks
unless they are on a specific mission.
But here, they think they are god that must be worshipped.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by angiography(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
West2019:
ode ,my bank manager knw me

Lol
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by ZedicusZurZoran: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
"The unnamed naval officer was, according to Mr Akosile, warned to desist from using the BRT lane but he insisted a car behind him driven by a woman be allowed to follow him.

Igbere TV reports that the officer allegedly punctured his own tyre in a scuffle with the taskforce operatives who refused to allow the other car follow him.
"
this kind of reportage 'be as e get' abi na 'e get as e b'. anyone wey dey well with u, take am laidat.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Jaqenhghar: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
osamz007:
VERY USELESS COUNTRY

IF ITS NOT

POLICE VS ARMY

IT'S SARS VS EFCC

BLOODY FOOLS
Th6eu don't know what their uniforms stand for.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Yunicef001(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
SavageResponse:

I would like to meet the brainless idiots who liked this comment!

I don't know the best way to ask for your help than this. Boss please help my career. I'm fading in life please come to my rescue for God's sake

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Okuda(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Prior to me watching the YouTube video above, I initially thought that the narval officer was guilty of the allegation issued against him but after perusing the video content, it came to my realization that the task officers were suffering from intellectual superiority.

Knowing fully well that the officer was a loner as at the time of the incident, they preyed on him by taking advantage of that and exploited him in groups.

He is a military man for crying out loud. Maneuvering his way through BRT lane shouldn't be the topic of discussion. Lagos roads are usually busy and this man has to reach his destination on time (mostly for the sake of bloody civilians).

For those of us that has been privileged to travel by air before, we violently and ridiculously trespassed international airspace just to reach our desired countries on time. Now, imagine if those countries we trespassed on began firing us missiles from their military airbase, how many of us will still be alive today?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain.

you must be a mad man.. a very mad one
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
kolafijo:
I don't Kn why uniform guys in Nigeria think they're above the law

You can try to have an encounter with one - a trial will convince you grin grin grin
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

I am a serving military officer
wow nice one
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Tekrify(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
You have simply not travelled and ofcourse not exposed at all..not to mention u are just a quack engineer with OND molding blocks
SpecialAdviser:
BRT lane is a very useless road design which need to be re-evaluated.

Fashola as a lawyer was not properly advised by engineers working in his ministry.
I know a lot of you applaud his decision on BRT lane because you have little knowledge of architectural design.
In a busy road like Lagos with so many traffic, you don't reserve a dormant lane for passenger traffic except for emergency.
Even emergency are not usually considered in a busy road most times. People are dying in traffic but a lane is dormant simply because
it is reserved for BRT. The time they are dormant would have solved a lot of traffic issues on the road and allow the BRT to even pass.

What is s special about BRT passengers that is not special about Danfo passengers? Government just want to create a sense of joy in the
minds of BRT passengers forgetting that same passengers can be in Danfo next bus stop.

People will only understand how foolish BRT lane is when they dismantle them. As an engineer with years of experience, I can tell you BRT lane in
busy Lagos road is a bad decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by JuanDeDios: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

I think you're the man himself.

3 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tekrify:
You have simply not travelled and ofcourse not exposed at all..not to mention u are just a quack engineer with OND molding blocks

Is that how to come up with a superior argument? By attacking my person? Nay.
Give a reason why BRT is okay in such a busy lane or swerve.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by OhBiafra: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
adioolayi:

Read...Read ..don't just rush to comment
Please tell me what I didn't read
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Magormako: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
The person that has caused this persistent traffic in Lagos is in Bourdillion awaiting delivery of the next bullion van. Let them continue fighting. When they are ready to demand good governance, they know where to go.

myBraine:
Imagine?

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by richeeyo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

Exactly knowing full well it won't be easy to call for back up being Lagos cause of traffic and all

Police are bunch of nothing good I can qualify them with

So civilians only should be punished
Thats the kind of mind set that as crippled this country

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by spiritedtete: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Which 2kobo military man are you.... in a sane country a the only time a you will only ply that route is when there is an emergency... military or paramilitary even ambulance.. emergency only. Una go talk like say no only una wear khaki lol. A senior officer who passed through proper military training school and has moved up in atleast a rank wont talk like this.... this your comment breeds new recruits or recruit behaviour.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by nsilordgmail(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

You are nothing but a bloody psycho military man that needs mental rehab
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by kokomilala(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
He's the latest in the line of the unconscionably -driven and irresponsible military idiots who people this landscape called Nigeria. They would never submit themselves to civil authorities. He should be dismissed from service for being so publicly irresponsible.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by JohnOkolo: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

But Mister you a Military/Armed Forces from your Statement? Please correct me if am wrong.

And lastly the Security of our Country Nigeria is done by all, including the Bloody Civilians you stupidly quoted.

Until our Foolish Armed Forces (Military, Navy,Police, SSS/DSS) officials understand how to leave in a civil Country you dumb heads will he be brought before the Constitution that no one is above.

Next we will start seeing those Foolish and Arrogant Armed Personal and their Concubines be allowed to move like Mad-Dogs that you guys are trained to be.

If you are a Armed Personal who survive only from tax payers money and you call us Bloody Civilians, if you're left with 10 Civilians to fight do you think you will make it alive.

Please go to your barracks and learn how to engage the Civil Population with Respect. Where you born or trained a Soldier?

We have well trained Dogs that are trained to Work as Military Personnel or Trained Dogs. If a Dog can be trained from a Bloody Civilian Dog to a Perfect Armed Force Personnel, alot of Humans and Bloody Civilian can be trained into a Military Personnel. Just like you were once a Bloody Civilian and obviously Half of a Military Personnel since you skipped and failed woefully in learning how to handle Civilians.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by chinchum(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

jargons !, it is brt lane not military lane. Nigeria is in a mess because of entitled pricks.....
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by yommen: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

This is nonsense from someone who seems to have travelled out of Nigeria. How often do you see even force men flout laws when you travel abroad? People obey the laws of other land but as soon as you land in Nigeria, insanity falls on you. Your argument about airspace is baseless. There are airways which pilots follow to their various destinations. I'm aware pilots can even put the plain on autopilot and just watch since there are straight parts to each destination. We accuse the idiots at the top of impunity but down below, we are not different.

When next you travel to the UK, just try drive through the wrong way if you no go hear am hot.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by iammolise(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
In sane countries the law is the law, don't pass here is don't pass here be u who, no preferential treatments. Dem manage allow am e still wan carry girlfriend pass. .. Rubbish! undecided
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by yommen: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

Exactly knowing full well it won't be easy to call for back up being Lagos cause of traffic and all

Police are bunch of nothing good I can qualify them with

Back up for what? That he was doing the right thing?
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by kode12: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Which country's airspace do you violently and ridiculously trespass? No private or civilian airplane just takes off into another country's airspace without a flightplan ahead of time. Military plans don't just fly into other countries either and when they do, they ID themselves so how exactly do you justify this disregard for traffic code and common sense.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:38am On Sep 18, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Are you high on some cheap hard substances or you just want to sound stupid deliberately ? It is evident from the craps you posted up there that you certainly don't have any functional brain man. What an insolent submission ! Military man,blah,blah blah ! Why don't you start violating every rule and law because you happen to be a military personnel ? Little wonder Shekau and his gang of ragtag criminals appear smarter than you lots.

Bunch of cowards !
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by ABOVEDELAW: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2020
IS THAT HOW YOUR DUMB, PLASTIC AND WOODEN BRAIN WORKS? NO WONDER...........
myBraine:
Imagine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.