Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (47676 Views)

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Air Force Officer Fights A Policeman Who Tried Extorting Bike Rider / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cantonese:

Bros you go school well at all?

Why not counter what I wrote with your logic Mr School?
Is this how educated people argue? Am asking Mr School.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by cutedharmee: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
SavageResponse:

I would like to meet the brainless idiots who liked this comment!
Put up ur contact and lehz meet...aw bout dat
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by galaxy2020(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
kolafijo:
I don't Kn why uniform guys in Nigeria think they're above the law
...with their barbaric attitude, so annoying

3 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Princedapace(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
wellmax:

Back up for breaking the law. You guys are so shameless and idiotic

They are o... Security men in this country, most of them behave like animals.

The worse part is that they are maltreated by the politicians o with poor pay and most times, poor equipment. Instead of fighting politicians o, they will be fighting civilians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by West2019(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

The guy man Regular Bleep up....He no suppose stand stay that long dey argue with police when you never holla ur brothers say Party wan dey ground
e fuckup bro .who are those police men for that matter

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by heendrix(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
West2019:
e fuckup bro .who are those police men for that matter

aswear I go spare/forgive civilians ah hundred times but you see those foolish women in blacks ehn, we go gada die there Ylai

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by sonofElElyon: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
"mal"functioning" you meant to say?

myBraine:
Imagine?

Prior to me watching the YouTube video above, I initially thought that the narval officer was guilty of the allegation issued against him but after perusing the video content, it came to my realization that the task officers were suffering from intellectual superiority.

Knowing fully well that the officer was a loner as at the time of the incident, they preyed on him by taking advantage of that and exploited him in groups.

He is a military man for crying out loud. Maneuvering his way through BRT lane shouldn't be the topic of discussion. Lagos roads are usually busy and this man has to reach his destination on time (mostly for the sake of bloody civilians).

For those of us that has been privileged to travel by air before, we violently and ridiculously trespassed international airspace just to reach our desired countries on time. Now, imagine if those countries we trespassed on began firing us missiles from their military airbase, how many of us will still be alive today?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain.
grin

"mal"functioning" you meant to say?

myBraine:
Imagine?

Prior to me watching the YouTube video above, I initially thought that the narval officer was guilty of the allegation issued against him but after perusing the video content, it came to my realization that the task officers were suffering from intellectual superiority.

Knowing fully well that the officer was a loner as at the time of the incident, they preyed on him by taking advantage of that and exploited him in groups.

He is a military man for crying out loud. Maneuvering his way through BRT lane shouldn't be the topic of discussion. Lagos roads are usually busy and this man has to reach his destination on time (mostly for the sake of bloody civilians).

For those of us that has been privileged to travel by air before, we violently and ridiculously trespassed international airspace just to reach our desired countries on time. Now, imagine if those countries we trespassed on began firing us missiles from their military airbase, how many of us will still be alive today?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Bluntemperor: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Rubbish talk.So you break the laws so that chaos is enabled for your man to go,abi?
Why can't he rise up early by 4.or 5am like others,because you said "we all know how Lagos road is" Is he the only one on Lagos road.
We expect Governor Sanw-Olu to Court-martial the man for unruly-behavior, through his superior! Hope the Transport Minister-Amechi is watching how the new Rail should be run, not at a loss to the Govt,because many of our police and Military personnel don't want to obey or pay for the services enjoyed.
It is a BRT- Lane,not for Police or Soldiers.
If you want to use BRT-Lane,pay your Fees and abide by rules.Please,why don't you check the meaning of BRT,before telling us that of illegal use of air-space in foreign countries.Ukraine mistakenly used the Russian airspace and was short down,killing over 170 passenger or so.If you have nothing to say just don't come here and speak trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by agabusta: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
West2019:
o woah I'm.there I would.have gun one of those bloody civilian called taskforce police down

And you think you are immuned to being gunned down as well? Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by agabusta: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

watch what you say man....you don't know why he decided to pass that lane and if you don't know how heavy late coming is esp when you've got an harsh superior keep quiet forever

It is you that should keep your dirty mouth shut! You this uncultured lackey.

Rules and laws are there to be obeyed by everyone. Only monkeys like to deviate from acceptable behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by West2019(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
agabusta:

And you think you are immuned to being gunned down as well? Nonsense.
if you are a black man in uniform if an there I Will gun you down immediately no wast time.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by agabusta: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
West2019:
if you are a black man in uniform if an there I Will gun you down immediately no wast time.

This your grammar can definitely gun someone down. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Doesn't he pay taxes for that road?
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by West2019(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
agabusta:

This your grammar can definitely gun someone down. undecided
you that know how to compose grammar nobody knws you .how grammar help
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Wisefellow(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
The yesterday incident took place at Mangoro bus-stop opposite the filling station as I witnessed a bit of the action. There was a blue bus that also stopped on the highway, 3 Naval officers in uniform alighted from it and joined the show in solidarity with fellow officer. I didn't see the end.

Are some people or uniform men above the law? Why would men in uniform especially police, military and paramilitary drive on BRT lanes and not arrested while a civillian will be arrested, vehicle siezed and fined if not jailed. Its highly unfair and wrong because I see it everyday on our road.

Supremacy of the law is key and everyone must be law abiding including the so called LASG Task force whom are culpable too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by Wisefellow(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
The yesterday incident took place at Mangoro bus-stop opposite the filling station as I witnessed a bit of the action. There was a blue bus that also stopped on the highway, 3 Naval officers in uniform alighted from it and joined the show in solidarity with fellow officer. I didn't see the end.

Are some people or uniform men above the law? Why would men in uniform especially police, military and paramilitary drive on BRT lanes and go easily while a civillian will be arrested, vehicle siezed and fined if not jailed. Its highly unfair and wrong because I see it everyday on our road.

Supremacy of the law is key and everyone must be law abiding including the so called LASG Task force whom are culpable too.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by vioment: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrest him, fire him from his job except he is A very outstanding member. Fine him. Also seize his car and the ladies car to be released on a reasonable minor bail.

On top that, suspend his license for 1 year, he need to go take a driving test to reapprovw it after 3months jail.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by angiography(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
West2019:
you that know how to compose grammar nobody knws you .how grammar help

So who knows you?? Mumu
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by jidxin(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

Nonesense write up, the man flouted the law. the law is the law he isnt above it. so for the fact that he is a military man doesnt raise him above the law

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by tellwisdom: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
BRT lane is a very useless road design which need to be re-evaluated.

Fashola as a lawyer was not properly advised by engineers working in his ministry.
I know a lot of you applaud his decision on BRT lane because you have little knowledge of architectural design.
In a busy road like Lagos with so many traffic, you don't reserve a dormant lane for passenger traffic except for emergency.
Even emergency are not usually considered in a busy road most times. People are dying in traffic but a lane is dormant simply because
it is reserved for BRT. The time they are dormant would have solved a lot of traffic issues on the road and allow the BRT to even pass.

What is s special about BRT passengers that is not special about Danfo passengers? Government just want to create a sense of joy in the
minds of BRT passengers forgetting that same passengers can be in Danfo next bus stop.

People will only understand how foolish BRT lane is when they dismantle them. As an engineer with years of experience, I can tell you BRT lane in
busy Lagos road is a bad decision.

That road is as useless as gutter water. If you see the little lane they left for more than 20,000 vehicles plying the road daily To their respective businesses and work place eh- U will feel pity For the masses.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by alizma: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
OhBiafra:
How come there are so many other vehicles on the so called BRT lane?
All those people on brt lane will tell you they are in one big position or the other in the society, so they can do and undo. Those are the people that always ask "do you know me, do you know who you are talking to".

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by TheAngry1: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
osamz007:
VERY USELESS COUNTRY

IF ITS NOT

POLICE VS ARMY

IT'S SARS VS EFCC

BLOODY FOOLS

You are useless! Nigeria is not useless. It is Nigerians that make up Nigeria. Again I say, you are the USELESS one.

3 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by MosheDayan: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
[s]
myBraine:
Imagine?

[/s]
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by dederocs(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
foolish idiot.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by mamaafrik(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

and you think you have spoken like this,so those plying the normal route are only going to their destinations to play Babajebu abi,if he was going on fast paced assignment why did he not park his car and hop into the Brt at the Bustops available?
Even a Governors is not allowed on that said lane,except Ambulance ot very very life saving case ,A law is a law.
Let's learn to talk with wisdom,if he was right he won't have been arrested.
No one cares if you are even Burutai,a paramilitary or Military officer will even be more severely punished because you are expected to know more and act better.
You too can try your luck tomorrow and feed us back about the consequence of your "eccentric mindset"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by ibuildstuff(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

I am 200 percent sure the officer was not on duty and was only using his power as a navy officer to pass the brt lane.

Going by ur logic a doctor should also be allowed to pass the lane, an engineer should be allowed, a lawyer should also be allowed. U think military personnel are the only life savers in this country.
The mistake of an engineer could lead to the death of thousands of people, including the so called military personnel.

5 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by neonly: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

No mine d useless government if they wanted a no ply road they should build their own road for der brt not using our tax money to build road and telling us not to ply it rubbish
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by SmartPolician: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:

[s]Imagine?

I am standing with this Naval officer, not because I am a military or a paramilitary man but solely because I am a man with an eccentric mindset and a functioning brain. [/s]

Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by luluman: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine?

You started by calling people "bloody civilians " that lack manners.
Secondly the fact that airlines trespass people's airspace with impunity does not make it right.Its the duty of the task force officers to ensure road users respect the law that guides on such road.
The officer is not above the law.
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by West2019(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
angiography:

So who knows you?? Mumu
ode ,my bank manager knw me
Re: Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) by luluman: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

Exactly knowing full well it won't be easy to call for back up being Lagos cause of traffic and all

Police are bunch of nothing good I can qualify them with
If you are right you dont need back up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.