Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Help Victim Of Injustice, Character Assasination,human Right Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Victim Of Injustice, Character Assasination,human Right Abuse (175 Views)

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Victim Of Injustice, Character Assasination,human Right Abuse by cicodeblazzer(m): 2:07am On Sep 18, 2020
Gdevening NL family. Please help advise in this issue and actually help in any way u can: i ran into a good paddy of mine yesterday who i havent seen or heard from since 2017. He was looking suicidally depressed, moody and a shadow of his loving, jovial, courteous and friendly personality. I asked him questions and what he told me is shocking till now. To cut it short, he came to abuja(leaving parents back home) to look for greener pastures but d first work was not good...worked 10months without pay, next job he worked 6months and was paid below 50% before been laid off. The next job, he suffered terribly in the hands of jealous colleagues envious because clients loved him more over all colleagues. They blackmailed him claiming he was making&sending life-threatening calls&texts without any concrete evidence later blackmailed him again that he was diverting funds without concrete evidence. Intimidated,torturted&wounded him by kangaroo acts of their sentimental police&nscdc friends & had him sacked without pay
Re: Help Victim Of Injustice, Character Assasination,human Right Abuse by Enudapan: 2:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms

God go help us all

(1) (Reply)

You Are Your Own Choice / What Is That One Inportant Thing You Ran Out Of On Sunday Morning? / Kids Shoes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.