Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” (65620 Views)

Aunty Chioma Avrily Stop Attacking Everybody Because Of Davido Please / It's Official: Davido And His Billionaire Uncle Make Peace & Hug At His Lawyer W / It's Official : Davido Is Thebrand Ambassador For Infinix Nig. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Amspecial: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
grin
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
midolian:
Too bad!

black market rate, best case is N46,000.

I hope Davido sees this and react accordingly to it while it's still fresh

Sighs. Where are we headed to?
If $100=N46000.
Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by ediyeJuice(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2020
This country na wa grin
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by mabea: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!
In other words a Gift of $100 from Davido got Him Sacked!

I begin to look at the Similarities between this and many humans today!

Many have lost Eternal Life because of so called gifts..

Many Have lost Eternal Life because of Vanities of Life that was In Detriment to their souls..

Nothing is worth losing your Salvation for..

Good one brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

This one hail obo, dem come remove am

Moral lesson: don't hail people when you are on an official duty grin

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by ozento: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
rt
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
good for you.
na now you go learn lesson
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Ayubaossy(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Hahahahaha

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by osejie17(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Na Wa
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Timekeeper: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Organicist95:
mumu undecided

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 2.... Insulting a nairalander gringrin

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by bigdammyj: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Noted
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by ghettochild(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Don't worry Davido will bless him with 1million n he can then tell his bosses to go to hell
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by blowjohn(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Security officials eh...its like they remove their brains when they give them the job!
Weda na eatery or supermarket na the same thing.
All u hear as u pass them is 'shon sir! Shon sir!
When evening comes u hear 'Mon sir! Mon sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by landforeast(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2020
His work would have remained intact had it been it is Wizkid he hailed. He won't have even looked his way but he went on to hail a cheerful giver. what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Myself2(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Bloody attention seeker, hope you're happy with your temporary fame on nairaland and other social media outlets discussing this scam of a topic.

Yeye dey smell, you reach those wey dey beg Davido ?
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by legba1(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Medicine after death... Am sure his fate had been sealed and some ogas are already fighting over his replacement among their own brother.... In this time of Koro...getting a job is bad enough
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by miqos02(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2020
hailing equals begging, they should also sack all those staff at the departure wing, who extort money from first time travellers.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Moz22: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Why is he still wearing �...
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by NLantiban: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:

Trash
Foolish post
Hypocrisy will kii youundecided
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Rexymania(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Hailing na fine bara back then in school
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2020
those guys working at the airport can beg ehh undecided
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by EgunMogaji2: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Well in my opinion, hailing is begging.

Decades ago when I worked at Paramount Pictures, Hollywood the code of conduct was never to bother actors, actresses and entertainers. Anything other than “Hello Mr. Bleep” could get you fired.

Don’t be starstruck at work.

4 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by ayenale1(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Why will you hail a passenger in the first place that alone is against work ethics, how many other passengers did you hailed that day, that week if none then u hailed him to get something from him, if its your style to hail passengers then your employers would have understand that its your style of appreciating the customers which u can never be personalized for; but this one you did warrant suspension not sack.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Tonypeters5050: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2020
He probably hail "OBO" in excitement on seeing a celeb. And money landed for hailing.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Why did Davido has to video the man as he was giving out the $100?

9 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by ayenale1(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Why will you hail a passenger in the first place that alone is against work ethics, how many other passengers did you hailed that day, that week if none then u hailed him to get something from him, if its your style to hail passengers then your employers would have understand that its your style of appreciating the customers which u can never be personalized for; but this one you did warrant suspension not sack.
Or you hail him because he's a celebrity while other passengers are not.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by ogbonnachrys: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Don't worry OBO will tell you to call him, hope you have his number

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by 4tomandchi: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Nigerians and begging why not concentrate on your job and then if you want to hail him buy and go to his show and hail him.

The way begging has become the new normal for for security men, cleaners and attendants especially in Abuja is disgusting.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by vickydevoka(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2020
mbahdi:
How I wish same treatment will be also melted to bank domestic workers.those niggas can beg for africa.because of them I no dey go bank again,I kukuma dey use pos jeje.u go pos very fast and easy u do ur thing for 200# or 300#.you go bank,after waisting your time and standing you still come and pay not less Dan 500# to bank security's.rubbish
See me see person o. Dem force you, abi de tire rope for your hand. Abeg leave Dem jor. If na ur brother u no go talk lyk dis

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by dalass(f): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2020
mbahdi:
How I wish same treatment will be also melted to bank domestic workers.those niggas can beg for africa.because of them I no dey go bank again,I kukuma dey use pos jeje.u go pos very fast and easy u do ur thing for 200# or 300#.you go bank,after waisting your time and standing you still come and pay not less Dan 500# to bank security's.rubbish

Collection of bribe is wrong even of unsolicited for.... He should know that a public worker on duty does not take it. He was caught on camera too grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.