Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” (65626 Views)

Aunty Chioma Avrily Stop Attacking Everybody Because Of Davido Please / It's Official: Davido And His Billionaire Uncle Make Peace & Hug At His Lawyer W / It's Official : Davido Is Thebrand Ambassador For Infinix Nig. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by chatinent: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Hailing is a motivational begging.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by mystiquerebirth(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Your life must really suck so bad for you to create a parody account and use it to insult someone for his views.

I believe your parents trained you to be better than this.

I pray you're productively engaged, learn to mind your business and practice the virtues of respect for yourself and others.

More light to your paths.

Righteosness89:

Trash
Foolish post
Hypocrisy will kii youundecided

5 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by sonofElElyon: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2020
they were not caught on camera.

everyone knows they beg and their bosses turn a blind eye..

however they are forced to act when the worker's infraction comes to the public domain..

post=94044157:
Them just use am do scape goat.. those immigration and customs officer when dey harass people for international airport nko ?

2 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Pymetrics: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2020
MarvellousGoddd:
Make $500 and above in a month...

They pay directly into your Nigerian bank account.

WhatsApp only - 0 907 546 4250
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by ashybabs(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2020
mbahdi:
How I wish same treatment will be also melted to bank domestic workers.those niggas can beg for africa.because of them I no dey go bank again,I kukuma dey use pos jeje.u go pos very fast and easy u do ur thing for 200# or 300#.you go bank,after waisting your time and standing you still come and pay not less Dan 500# to bank security's.rubbish

Na by force to answer them
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by oyeb15: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Is not every money u collect. Watch Yoruba movie Awa Meje.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Pymetrics: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2020
But díd he exchanged the money for any bypass of service or FastTrack of service? If No, then a warning is enough. Why sack him?

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2020
His offence was that he took money from a customer/traveler. Not that he begged or asked for it. We need more people to be fired in this way in Nigeria. Very good move by the authority. We have already assimilated bad behavior into our culture. More people should be fired this way for collecting money like this including the men of the NPF. Dismissal.

4 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by JJOF(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!
In other words a Gift of $100 from Davido got Him Sacked!

I begin to look at the Similarities between this and many humans today!

Many have lost Eternal Life because of so called gifts..

Many Have lost Eternal Life because of Vanities of Life that was In Detriment to their souls..

Nothing is worth losing your Salvation for..

grin grin I like you sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Adeedris(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2020
I don't like the fact that he lost his means of livelihood, but his employers did the right thing.

When you hear that a civil servant is in a 'lucrative' spot, it means that he has the opportunity to either steal or beg for money.

Even in the event of gratification given to an employee as a result of their service, it is imperative that they report such to their superiors, but this country is crazy. Nothing works perfectly.

Yoruba have an expression for corporate begging, ' fine bara'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by yaki84: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2020
post=94039248:
Reports!

The man who works at the airport that Nigerian singer, Davido tipped $100 in a video that went viral some few days ago have cried out on social media begging for Davido’s intervention after he was sacked, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The airport official who identity is yet to be known was allegedly sacked from work for defying the ethics of the profession which is taking money from customers.

According to him in a video chanced on by .com, he was relieved of his post by management for begging a passenger for money and has cried out to Davido to tell his employers he did not beg them.

The distressed man who claims has children and a wife said he did not beg him but only hailed Davido whereby on his own will gave him the money, Reports.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNgh08MEmA/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=0460F7B5-CC45-4103-A16D-85F426547799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roZlCZpyR8I
Bros they just told u the career path u choosed earlier was not beffiting to u. The hailing career is much better since just by single hail, u made 100$. Go ye and start a career in hailing industry.
Fool
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by SirLakes: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2020
mbahdi:
How I wish same treatment will be also melted to bank domestic workers.those niggas can beg for africa.because of them I no dey go bank again,I kukuma dey use pos jeje.u go pos very fast and easy u do ur thing for 200# or 300#.you go bank,after waisting your time and standing you still come and pay not less Dan 500# to bank security's.rubbish
Shey dey force you to give them money niii grin
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Swipa: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Fatality. See savagery.
mystiquerebirth:
Your life must really suck so bad for you to create a parody account and use it to insult someone for his views.

I believe your parents trained you to be better than this.

I pray you're productively engaged, learn to mind your business and practice the virtues of respect for yourself and others.

More light to your paths.

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by SirLakes: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Timekeeper:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 2.... Insulting a nairalander gringrin
Mtcheew, small insult you are crying grin grin grin
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by RPG2020(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Na them them

Na so one woman do me say i must give her 100 € because say she saw 1500 € for my wallet I nor give her ooh
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by best30gift(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2020
To be sincere the level of begging in Nigeria airport is quite alarming,u enter rest room people are there to beg,any little move u make u see people begging,am even beginning to think they have not been paid salaries.

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by friday2011(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!
In other words a Gift of $100 from Davido got Him Sacked!

I begin to look at the Similarities between this and many humans today!

Many have lost Eternal Life because of so called gifts..

Many Have lost Eternal Life because of Vanities of Life that was In Detriment to their souls..

Nothing is worth losing your Salvation for..

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Yinkus009: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2020
This is actually very funny though.
Good morning to you all. we also have launched Logisfy to connect social media vendors to markets across Nigeria using our flight system. We pick up in Lagos and take to the airport and deliver at the door of your customer in Abuja. Get same-day interstate deliveries for #1000 only! Offer valid for a limited time. Visit http://www.logisfy.ng for more info
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by okuta007: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2020
against work ethics ko, against work etim ni

is there anyone in the airport that doesn’t beg ?

even the customs, police officers and immigration

they are all beggars, the first time I flew out of Nigeria

the customs guy that searched my box ordered that i should be searched a second time - i didn’t know it was because he saw £500 pounds inside my hand luggage, then i was still a novice in international travel with a virgin passport - that man stole £200 from the money (I didn’t even realize it) and later hussled £100 from me threatening that if I don’t give him £100 he will plant drugs in my luggage and only God in heaven wil know I didn’t do it - making it a total of £300 he took from me- just imagine, that was traumatic for a first time international traveler

this is the reason each time i visit Nigeria - I flash my US passport at their ugly and miserable faces and any one who dare ask me money, I give them shege until I am satisfied, most of them know me and they don’t even bother to ask me anything again because they see my eyes and body language and they steer clear

useless bambiallah republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Thrill4christ(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Begging/unethical soliciting of funds is so rampant in our Airports!!! I don't blame them tho... Begging is a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by euniselfyahoo: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2020
I fill sorry him.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by mystiquerebirth(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2020
Mumu...That's a word for folly.

You've shown little or no wisdom in your bitterness at a man who is consistent with his beliefs and values.

What are your beliefs in life? Have you been consistent in your pursuit of your life purpose and ambitions?

If you've been consistent and productively engaged, you would appreciate a man of consistency.

Organicist95:
mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Clothingonline9(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2020
It’s wrong against job ethics
Affordable men clothing kindly dm door step delivery
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by LEOSZ(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2020
person dash you money they sack you grin grin grin , wetin we no go see agn

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Oshokalo: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2020
oya next thing will be,guy call me,i know davido go give am work
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by spoilerx: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2020
This is good, after sacking a handful hopefully it would stop this disgusting behavior in our airports.

Everybody is always begging at the Lagos airport from police men to immigration officers to customs !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Perfecttouchade: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2020
He said him no dey beg but him dey beg davido now cheesy God see u through this man..davido please intervene o
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by kingjibe(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2020
His life is about to change for better.... Watch this space!!!
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by AndrePapi: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Some airport staff will hound you until you feel embarrassed enough to dash them money.

I don’t think he should be sacked. Perhaps a warning would have been enough. I feel sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Kingfolkzy(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2020
I can't say 4 his case,but airport staff abeg alot some even give u attitude if u no give them.boo help him if u can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Daughter, Valerie Begins NYSC Programme (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.