Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” (65613 Views)

Aunty Chioma Avrily Stop Attacking Everybody Because Of Davido Please / It's Official: Davido And His Billionaire Uncle Make Peace & Hug At His Lawyer W / It's Official : Davido Is Thebrand Ambassador For Infinix Nig. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by abidem4real: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
post=94039248:
Reports!

The man who works at the airport that Nigerian singer, Davido tipped $100 in a video that went viral some few days ago have cried out on social media begging for Davido’s intervention after he was sacked, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The airport official who identity is yet to be known was allegedly sacked from work for defying the ethics of the profession which is taking money from customers.

According to him in a video chanced on by .com, he was relieved of his post by management for begging a passenger for money and has cried out to Davido to tell his employers he did not beg them.

The distressed man who claims has children and a wife said he did not beg him but only hailed Davido whereby on his own will gave him the money, Reports.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNgh08MEmA/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=0460F7B5-CC45-4103-A16D-85F426547799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roZlCZpyR8I
Everything about this country is just theatrical in nature.

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by macof(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
post=94039248:
Reports!

The man who works at the airport that Nigerian singer, Davido tipped $100 in a video that went viral some few days ago have cried out on social media begging for Davido’s intervention after he was sacked, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The airport official who identity is yet to be known was allegedly sacked from work for defying the ethics of the profession which is taking money from customers.

According to him in a video chanced on by .com, he was relieved of his post by management for begging a passenger for money and has cried out to Davido to tell his employers he did not beg them.

The distressed man who claims has children and a wife said he did not beg him but only hailed Davido whereby on his own will gave him the money, Reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNgh08MEmA/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=0460F7B5-CC45-4103-A16D-85F426547799

Airport officials are profound beggers. Funny thing is they don't think saying things like "wetin you get for boys" is begging

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by FarahAideed: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Good call by the airport .like I said that time he was clearly a security risk

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by obowunmi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
But those airport people beg na.

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Good riddance!!

It is people like him that are passing just anyone coming into the country, instead of carrying out the routine COVID-19 checks.

Because of $100.

2 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Wolexdey(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hmmm. This is deep
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by GudLion(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Those guys at the airport can beg like crazy. They can even harass you to give them money. Big disgrace to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Edyice: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kingpele:
Wow, I gift of $100 cost you your steady source of income, I never used to believe in village people but i now changed my mind certainly only his village people can perform this shocking predicament... Chai this the same waySatan came to cut man off from his destiny and steals eternal life with God in exchange of poisoned chalice (pleasures of sinfulness), [/b]the man thought God is blessing him not knowing he is about to lose his job[b]

True TALK

Village people realli work on him ( he will have to go to them for serious begging.. grin

Someone will just dress and for fresh air( outside ) before you know #5k done commot for pocket ...

Nigerian don't manage what they have ... Only want to collect from others... Very bad.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by blessed2share: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
post=94039248:
Reports!

One of our problems in Nigeria is that we often tackle wrong problems or sometimes just part of the problem in a manner that leaves loopholes for people that want to steal.

They should simply train their employees not to accept gifts from passengers. period. Unfortunately, hunger and ethics are 2 parallel lines
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by biggie73(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
That $100 was his retirement benefit. Always respect the ethics of your profession, irrespective of the package.

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by PaulH07: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
post=94039248:
Reports!

You still geh mind dey use God beg am.

Beggar for life...
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Drabrah(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
tillaman:
He didn’t steal after all, it was given to him willingly by Davido so what’s the big deal

The big deal is that if it's som1 dat is smuggling somtin (igbo, ammunition, etc) he's likely 2 "look away" after such seemingly harmless collection.

FunkyAlhaji2015:
I pity his situation but airport officials are known to beg prominent personalities and foreign nationals for handout always. This puts a major dent on our image

Na those wey no dey prominent worse pass sef. If begging no work dem go find weytin 2 take harass u.

2 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
MarvellousGoddd:
Make $500 and above in a month...

They pay directly into your Nigerian bank account.

WhatsApp only - 0 907 546 4250

Scammer!

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Legendarytonyy: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:

Trash
Foolish post
Hypocrisy will kii youundecided
Hypocrisy will first of all kill you. What's the hypocrisy there? And why did you copy his Moniker if you consider him a hypocrite. Is that how desperate you are for likes

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
mbahdi:
How I wish same treatment will be also melted to bank domestic workers.those niggas can beg for africa.because of them I no dey go bank again,I kukuma dey use pos jeje.u go pos very fast and easy u do ur thing for 200# or 300#.you go bank,after waisting your time and standing you still come and pay not less Dan 500# to bank security's.rubbish
No be only waisting..
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
kessling:
If you didn't hail him he would probably not have noticed you. Hailing na guy man way of begging.
He shouldn't be sacked though

But you just agreed that hailing is a begging in style! This is the same reason our leaders don't respect our laws. If he was aware of the consequences of his action, why not desist?
The airport official who identity is yet to be known was allegedly sacked from work for defying the ethics of the profession which is taking money from customers .
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by kessling: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=maasoap post=94053130]
But you just agreed that hailing is a begging in style! This is the same reason our leaders don't respect our laws. If he was aware of the consequences of his action, why not desist?

You are right. He should pay for his actions but his actions are not much worse than those of his superiors.
I personally believe suspension would have been appropriate
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Uzomaglovani: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
kessling:
If you didn't hail him he would probably not have noticed you. Hailing na guy man way of begging.
He shouldn't be sacked though
lol guy you funny ooooo true talk

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Habinibi: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Remember only those that are not carried away by worldly affection will not be consumed by fire in hell.

My brother, my sister check your life. Have you not lost what God has placed in your hand for the merriment of this world.

The word of the Lord Jesus Christ is coming to you today, if you have lost it, retrace your step back to him, he will help you.

Jesus Christ will reign forever and forever, tap into salvation from him and you will be trully saved.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by adonaimart(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
He didn't beg o na ask e ask by hailing
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by tojahh(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
zenith bank Obanikoro

mbahdi:
How I wish same treatment will be also melted to bank domestic workers.those niggas can beg for africa.because of them I no dey go bank again,I kukuma dey use pos jeje.u go pos very fast and easy u do ur thing for 200# or 300#.you go bank,after waisting your time and standing you still come and pay not less Dan 500# to bank security's.rubbish
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by lereinter(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eyah

What of those immigration officers

Who will sack them
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Eniola40(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
The guy should call lati ;DThe guy should call lati
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Davido Pls, Rescue Dis Man Ooo, Weda Him Beg U Or Not.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by TigerTears(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!
In other words a Gift of $100 from Davido got Him Sacked!

I begin to look at the Similarities between this and many humans today!

Many have lost Eternal Life because of so called gifts..

Many Have lost Eternal Life because of Vanities of Life that was In Detriment to their souls..

Nothing is worth losing your Salvation for..

Must you relate everything to the bible? If person mess you go say naso world go end, angel go first mess
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Benprass(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

Many Have lost Eternal Life because of Vanities of Life that was In Detriment to their souls..

using what people are passing through innocently to say what Jesus did not send you, just for like most time you can just pray for this people so that they will know when to accept gift and when not to, nobody is perfect
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Elizersalifu(f): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

So a person can lose salvation because of GIFT? $100??

Please provide scriptures to support your position.
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by earnit3: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Ikpongiton: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
buhari corruption war is on course.pls involve the efcc
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by joxxy01(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:

What is your father saying seff undecided
Me I don't Know what your Mother is saying ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Daughter, Valerie Begins NYSC Programme (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.