Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (70636 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by millionboi2: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
sinaj:
All that glitters is not gold.
u glitter o

Hope you are a gold?
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by bighorlus(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
If you were wondering why he lost his cool that day with the journalist, seems it wasn't about the question asked but oga was dealing with a real life situation back at home and took the frustrations out on the journalist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sounds like turning the issue around, a desperate damage control.... u ddnt deny all the wife did, but like a classic woman behavior, look for a way to make it the man’s fault...

Yes... she attacked with knife
Yes.. she had mental issues

But no it’s the man’s fault......we don hear....

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by jaggabban: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
I just detest motherfvcker flat headers who knew what ffk was doing to their blood sister and still, he is their god.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by mightyhazel: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
sinaj:
u mean all that glitters must be something else other than gold

but gold glitters too

should be..'not all that glitters is gold'

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Farki: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

I Advice All to as much as Possible keep your Home off the Public!
Keep your Home off Social Media..

You attract so many Enemies and Spirits to your Home by Doing that

Wrong again

https://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0524.htm#1

I don't know what Bible you're reading.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by wink2015(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
The sister did not come out during the good old days when she was cashing out quietly from FFK commonwealth but for recently when the CENTRE COULD NO LONGER HOLD.

It is now she is showing herself to the whole world.

Maybe speaking just because Deji Adeyanju came out to speak.

Must she copy Deji.

THE EX-WIFE should come out and speak.

NOTHING DO AM.

MAYBE IT WAS THIS MARRIAGE SAGA THAT MADE FFK TO GO MENTAL WITH A JOURNALIST IN CALABAR RAINING ABUSES HERE AND THERE.

He was already in pain deep down his heart.

BUHARI AND AISHA WILL BE LAUGHING FFK QUIETLY IN THE OZA ROOM.

After all FFK had been Buhari's relentless critics right from the start of his first tenure as President of Nigeria.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by galaxy2020(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
So she no fit speak for herself abi? Am sure she be one of the beneficiaries wey reck FFK financially... FFK YOU SEE WETIN OTUO CHA FAMILY DO YOU?
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Biodun1929(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
ogawisdom:
Chai FFK the short fused man

I am not surprised after his outburst on a poor Journalist for asking a simple question on national tv. If his wife talks while he is talking she will get slapped for it.

Women will endure anything for money.

The 5th wife should get ready to park in, money dey

Lol!
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by ecomalchemist(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Brachaa:
Holy Moses!

My advice to single sisters, never marry a divorcee. You don't know why the enstranged spouse left. It maybe too late before you realize it by what time a lot of damages would have been done.

Money is not everything. Peace of mind and freedom is bae.

Naija babes no wan hear that one ooo, it's better to wear makeup and receive daily beating inside Benz than to date a broke guy with Camry 2.2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Joygift3666: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Let us just wait for six months if he will not remarry , I mean to a Nigerian lady.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Naija babes no wan hear that one ooo, it's better to wear makeup and receive daily beating inside Benz than to date a broke guy with Camry 2.2

Ok.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by trutht828: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
kponkedenge:

Sue on what grounds? I only reacted to what Deji posted and later deleted on twitter

You claimed he was contracted by ffk to do that. Do you realise that claim is libelous?
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by motionarena: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Brachaa:
Holy Moses!

My advice to single sisters, never marry a divorcee. You don't know why the enstranged spouse left. It maybe too late before you realize it by what time a lot of damages would have been done.

Money is not everything. Peace of mind and freedom is bae.
olodo

So if a man divorces he should not remarry
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
kponkedenge:
Does Deji Adeyanju thinks everyone is a fool? He claims FFK gave the wife $500,000 for a business?

$500,000 is over N190 million, how much does FFK have that he will give her that kind of money....and what kind of business requires a capital of $500,000 to start?

FFK probably contacted Deji to write those stuff and later delete them to make himself look good.
How much was 500k dollars then per dollar rate
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by kingthreat(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
No sympathy for Precious. She was warned. As at 2014, the whole Nigeria knew this man was unbalanced and a frequent user of hard substances. But she still put her hand into the fire. I remember when FFKs first wife wrote a public letter to insult Femi and saying the new bleached out one will be the next. Precious didn't listen. She let the big name and big GEJ money he got blind her. Now she has to face the music. FFK is a strong lawyer and it is sad those children may be taken from her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by zelnababa(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
somebody that cannot rule one woman, yet always insulting who is ruling the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by RuddyFusion(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

It's High Folly to Confidently Speak on what you don't know..

Allow wisdom Guide your Reasoning sir..

And who appointed you the rights to use the words "Folly" in response to my position?

Where is the wisdom in your own submission?

Like I said earlier ...it's better to keep quite than to speak on some matters that you have poor judgement of.....

Hold your peace let me hold mine...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Bar1941(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
In sane climes Femi should be cooling things off in police custody by now.

Eranko lasan ikeji aja.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by omenka(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
kponkedenge:
Does Deji Adeyanju thinks everyone is a fool? He claims FFK gave the wife $500,000 for a business?

$500,000 is over N190 million, how much does FFK have that he will give her that kind of money....and what kind of business requires a capital of $500,000 to start?

FFK probably contacted Deji to write those stuff and later delete them to make himself look good.
Look up my post on page 4. That Deji stuff was simply arranged between him and ffk to throw her under the bus, make her look like the devil, so her people, who happen to be FFK's staunchest supporters, can continue to support him regardless.

Deji is a devil honestly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by luminouz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
sinaj:
In your case,I'd take my chances tongue
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by benjida: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Na wa ooo. Not all that glitters is gold. I think that man has a very bad temper.

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You said nothing about the domestic violence allegations .....what did the scriptures teach about that,?

Sometimes it's better to keep ones peace than to speak
You expect that boy to say anything that would appear anti pdp or their members? Impossible.

Didnt you see his comments on the attack on that journalist by the same ffk?

You're wasting your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Tonero93: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
In as much as it is not right to abuse women in any relationship, women of our generation have become so materialistic that they ignore red flags in relationships.
Only few men will appreciate women who think that their beauty is enough to keep a man. Courtship is a time to know the character of a man you plan to get married to. Character is a habit: A nice person might not necessarily be a good person

It is the job of every man to safeguard the dignity of all women in his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by ThetrueWord: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sad! But all marriages have challenges but not all tell the world about them. We should learn to manage our homes.

A man is supposed to Love his wife as Christ loves the church but how is he supposed to do that, if he does not know how Jesus loved the church.

Before you get married

1. Seek God's direction
2. Marry someone who loves God
3. You should love God and be lost in him, that your spouse will have to seek God to find you.
4. Read books and attend seminars on marriage(Prepare for marriage)
5. Pray and keep praying.

mannasseh:
Take your time and Read... Any gist from stella is Real

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/09/former-beauty-queen-precious-chikwendus.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Dundalk(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
see you, I dey nepa office like this dey price last month bill and I dey reason dem if dem fit dey give me low current just to reduce my bill, we still dey drag am
Shioooo, okay....

#SAD
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by kponkedenge(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

How much was 500k dollars then per dollar rate

This was 2015 or 2016.... And it was still high around N350/$ so it will still get you around N180 million.

The rate at which I calculated this right now was N381/$ cos that's how much I changed it recently in the banks.

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by kponkedenge(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
omenka:
Look up my post on page 4. That Deji stuff was simply arranged between him and ffk to throw her under the bus, make her look like the devil, so her people, who happen to be FFK's staunchest supporters, can continue to support him regardless.

Deji is a devil honestly.

True

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by thenightmare: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
na God be boss o.
Even me self dey find person wey go look for me

Nawaoo...how come
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by thenightmare: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
millionboi2:
u glitter o

Hope you will be able to gold?

GOLD WHAT?
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by shagarinews: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
So that situation i always see in igbo home video where family members will be collecting bribe from son-inlaw just to bring their daughter down. grin

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by murmee: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
solmus:
shocked

Chaiii. Gold digger carry toxic gold, four divorce by one man 3 before you, it is a terrible red flag you ignored for money

Thank God are greed didn't lead to her death, only small beating

Great submission by solmos. You nailed it on the head. Kudos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.