Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Beware Of Girls On Trouser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Girls On Trouser (5471 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Girls On Trouser by buyaka(m): 2:18am On Jun 22, 2007
Guys on Nairaland please i am advicing you to beware of these girls that wear trousers in lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, inshort all Towns in Nigeria. some of them have given birth and still behave like virgins." As if them nor dey shit" even some when don travel go yakee even born pikin before them go. Abeg "Guymen them" make una shine una eye before una date this girls.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Jaguar1(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2007
@ Poster, I will not even marry any woman who doesn't wear trousers. I like to see my woman on trousers, I approve of it, my parents approves of my babe so people like you who are hypocrites should go to the end of the world for all I care. What nonsense are talking about, I should marry one babe who completely lack sense of fashion? I am a correct dude, I 've been all around the world so I can't marry any woman that doesn't appeal to me.
God just saved that this is internet, I would have whipped you sick a**. angry
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by osereka(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2007
bros, if u say make man no marri opeke wey de wear trousers for naija, naim be say u never readi to marri be dat.
WETIN BABES DE WEAR NOWADAYS IF NO BE TROUSERS.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by cuteass1(f): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2007
buyaka:

Guys on Nairaland please i am advicing you to beware of these girls that wear trousers in lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, inshort all Towns in Nigeria. some of them have given birth and still behave like virgins." As if them nor dey shit" even some when don travel go yakee even born pikin before them go. Abeg "Guymen them" make una shine una eye before una date this girls.

So this is how you and your conscience decided to while away your time this morning eehn?? Or you were sleep-typing?

Look at the piece of crap you're typing? Whoever told you "girls in skirts" are angels?? Seems you're the one being played from where i'm seated and i feel sorry for your soul, Cos you're finished shocked

Between both of us, you and I know damn well that you were just pulling legs, right honey??
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by 2dye4(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2007
@poster: i suggest remove that crap u posted b4 my darlings in the land aggresively treat ur f**k up big time!

this is one baseless, watery and deluded proposition as far as am concerned. angry
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by 2dye4(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2007
i warned u. grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by PHEESAYOUR(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
Hmmm shit
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by iice(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2007
Correlation please angry angry Hisses grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by tlops(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2007
cute-ass:

Whoever told you "girls in skirts" are angels?? Seems you're the one being played from where i'm seated and i feel sorry for your soul, Cos you're finished shocked

I wonder o. happy mid summer cute ass.it was mid spring here o, cos it rained all day.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by cuteass1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2007
tlops:

I wonder o. happy mid summer cute ass.it was mid spring here o, because it rained all day.

My dear, its summer full time here. I left the house this morning without a jacket, and used my sun-glasses, thats the definition of summer here oo.

But now that its evening, i'm not too happy about it sha, Cos its damn hot angry grin

Går det bra med deg?
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2007
grin grin grin grin ;D grin grin grin grin bWhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin Chei! opeke!!!!!!!!which girl no dey wear trouser now,
Na wao,
2dye4:

@poster: i suggest remove that crap u posted before my darlings in the land aggresively treat your f**k up big time!

this is one baseless, watery and deluded proposition as far as am concerned. angry
Abeg ,tell am again,

[ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by buyaka(m): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2007
Nairaland members,
It is a serious issue we should treat with caution and it is just an elderly advice.
" BEWARE OF GIRLS ON TROUSERS"
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by cuteass1(f): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2007
buyaka:

Nairaland members,
It is a serious issue we should treat with caution and it is just an elderly advice.
" BEWARE OF GIRLS ON TROUSERS"

Go and do better things with your time jooor, you're getting on a lot of nerves angry

Nah by force? Haba!!
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by buyaka(m): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2007
Go and do better things with your time jooor, you're getting on a lot of nerves

Nah by force? Haba!!
cute-ass, you this Yoruba girl, just know that i am spending my time on a good thing.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by cuteass1(f): 1:15am On Jun 23, 2007
^^^^^ If you are Yoruba, very good to know eehn. You could have just said it than use an indirect way to shout it out. Whichever way I'm happy for you.

I on the other hand, I'm a proud Igbo wink
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:21am On Jun 23, 2007
@topic
what an irrelevant and stupid thread angry, abeg go sit down anyway jare
i know blame you,i blame NLC.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by buyaka(m): 3:15am On Jun 23, 2007
una fit abuse me de way una like. i reserve my comment.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by cuteass1(f): 3:24am On Jun 23, 2007
^^^ thats what you shoulda done before you posted the garbbage . . but its ok, you're forgiven cheesy Afterall they do say "better late than never"!! wink
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by fromuk(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2007
Is dia no psychatric Doctor here? this poster need some medical attention, Nairalander both guys and gyls please help he need our help.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by kulaShaker(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2007
fromuk
you think this one needs help? you need to hang around here more, this poster is one of the sanest
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by viee(f): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2007
@poster, are u ok?? undecided
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Ivvie: 4:15am On Jul 01, 2007
@Buyaka

Buyaka, the idea of women in trouser is rooted in Marxism.  Maxism inter-twined in gnostism.  It's a complex issue, so talking will have no effect on such a force.

@Jag': I can only extend my sympathy to you (I will not explain). 

@Osereka && Xjovial: there are plenty of women who refuse to buy into the system.  A true Christian (heaven bound) does not wear trousers. 

@tlops:  Skirts do not determine if you'll live a saint or not.  The heart of man is a wicked thing.  You can't tell what's going on in it.

There is nothing wrong with what Buyaka has stated.  The poster needs no medical doctor.  This is suppose to be an open discussion.  Nobody was accucsed nor names called.  The truth lurks around the corner, waiting to be embraced. 

The WORD of the Lord predicted this age and has come to pass in Isaiah We will eat our own bread and wear our own apparel.  Only let us be called by thy name to take away this reproach.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by tlops(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2007
ok grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Ivvie: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2007
@tlops

Can you deal with this? Women in skirt are more feminine than women in trousers. They tend to be lady-like and conscious of the environment, subconsciously. This doesn't apply in all cases because women differ in character but for the most part. My reference to the feminine mentioned is that the quality of womanliness (quiet and gentle inner-being).
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by bantos(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2007
@ topic
winkAnother one wink
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by 2dye4(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2007
Ivvie:

@Osereka && Xjovial: there are plenty of women who refuse to buy into the system. A true Christian (heaven bound) does not wear trousers.

Alot of women dey go hell fire o! shocked
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by tonte(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2007
@ cute-ass

hope ur ass is really cute cheesy grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by uyai(f): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2007
see this local champion o! wonders they say will never end
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by ralphorb(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2007
All of you wey reply this post don dey crase or make eim be say una don drink.The guy wey post am na my friend and he is drunk when doing the posting.Bleep you all.If you reply this,I will smack you down, PUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by 2dye4(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2007
the ungodly union of a bastard and a LovePeddler= ralphorb! idiot angry
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by kokoA(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2007
Dey guy former babe been dey wear trouser and dey girl been show am pepper well well.

All these hypocrites supporting this guy self, nobody holy pass o! Trouser or no trouser, woman na woman!
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by McDoe(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2007
The advise here is not against wearing trousers but the attendant deceptions it creates in the minds of guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? / Girls Don't Play Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.