Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet (5397 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by TJaguar(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
On a second thought just forget it
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by bogdaddy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Can you kindly transfer her to someone ready to satisfy every needs of hers
Niceguyyy:
I've been friends with a lady for sometimes now, I fantasize alot as regards fucking her from way back because she's busty, chubby and cool.
Summarily last week, I was able to talk her into fucking me, but she wants me to give head, suck her feet as this things turn her on alot and again smoking kush before sex.
I noticed she's really wild and that's cool with me, she said she likes bad boys, I've been pretending to be one (LOL) but i don't smoke and I don't think I can ever try it, I've never given head and I don't intend or imagine how I will stuck my mouth down there, sucking of the feet is a bit better.
what do I do in this situation? Has anyone been here please, how did you pull through handling a wild woman most especially someone you really like please?
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by KidDarkness(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Niceguyyy:
I've been friends with a lady for sometimes now, I fantasize alot as regards fucking her from way back because she's busty, chubby and cool.
Summarily last week, I was able to talk her into fucking me, but she wants me to give head, suck her feet as this things turn her on alot and again smoking kush before sex.
I noticed she's really wild and that's cool with me, she said she likes bad boys, I've been pretending to be one (LOL) but i don't smoke and I don't think I can ever try it, I've never given head and I don't intend or imagine how I will stuck my mouth down there, sucking of the feet is a bit better.
what do I do in this situation? Has anyone been here please, how did you pull through handling a wild woman most especially someone you really like please?
Sucking of feet?
Guy abeg, I just chop now
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by Niceguyyy: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=KidDarkness post=94062620]
Sucking of feet?
Guy abeg, I just chop now[/quoteLol
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by WallStreetfx(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Suck and dry. u don't know yahoo girls dey Shaa, u better give urself better sense.
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Op Pls suck her Anus Join sef...
You hear ...??

Nothing wey i no go read for nairaland sef..

Lefulefu abeg paddy mi come read wetin this confused kid dey talk for here.. lol
all from his wildest imagination cheesy
anyway any girl dat request such from me i will have to look her up and down cos there some girls wey dirty no be small cheesy
feet will be looking ashy and crusty and the other side.................... sad sad sad sad sad
make i no even go dere grin
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:
all from his wildest imagination cheesy
anyway any girl dat request such from me i will have to look her up and down cos there some girls wey dirty no be small cheesy
feet will be looking ashy and crusty and the other side.................... sad sad sad sad sad
make i no even go dere grin

My Brother...
No be small thing ooo...
Happy Weekend Bro..
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by fati2001(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Niceguyyy:
?
but she's not assty and hot!
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by Majikman(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
I can't advice you to suck her clits just cuz you wan Bleep am ... Before she spread ur matter for saloon.
But if she is beautiful and clean den an exception can be made
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Will you pass her to me? Send pm
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by KidDarkness(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
O.P, you owe me my dinner that I puked out while reading this. Do you know where her feet have been that she wants you to suck. Ever heard of athlete foot? I bet you will not eat defeat until you have smelt the feet.
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by Niceguyyy: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2020
KidDarkness:
O.P, you owe me my dinner that I puked out while reading this. Do you know where her feet have been that she wants you to suck. Ever heard of athlete foot? I bet you will not eat defeat until you have smelt the feet.
ouch.. I know of athlete foot, that stuff stinks badly
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by Niceguyyy: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Majikman:
I can't advice you to suck her clits just cuz you wan Bleep am ... Before she spread ur matter for saloon.
But if she is beautiful and clean den an exception can be made
I've made up my mind to let her be, not ready to go that wild, am this type that feel guilty after sex so I don't see myself sucking a lady's feet or giving head, the babe pass my power
Re: In Love With A Busty Lady, She Want Me To Give Her Head & Suck Her Feet by Niceguyyy: 6:02am On Sep 19, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Suck and dry. u don't know yahoo girls dey Shaa, u better give urself better sense.
I sat myself down and advise myself yesterday, LOL.. My sense has been formatted, I will just ghost the lady till she gets tired

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.