Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? (4193 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2020
angry
BeSpect:
That's so 'Un-African.
but send me 2k urgently is not un african ABI? Issoryte
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2020
vanida6:
Brb
So u have uploaded Ur picture again cheesycheesy
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
Not in this life,and afterlife sef,neverrrrrr
Get outta here

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by wiseone28: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2020
One told me when i was doing my IT.
She said she wants to be my girlfriend. I told her i will think about it, but i never give her a reply grin
Maybe because i hardly fall in love or have girlfriends.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Vecto(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Palema007:
Yes after years of bottling only for dude to ask "What do you want" and went on with "if there is any way i can help, let me know". Na so i enter confusion state level 1000. cheesy grin. Didn't know if it was wise to forge on and take the blank cheque or ignore him.

Well i took several steps backward though and i saw things clearly. All i can say is, I'm happy i let it out and I didn't forge on.
smiley
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Starcrest1: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2020
They wouldn't talk but believe me it has happened to me. When I was in school, three young girls had accosted me at an eatery. Where one of them told me she liked my style and requested my number. I didn't give it to her though, she was too young for me. A number of them toasted me on facebook, but they are not my spec.

Lastly when I was serving in a private secondary school, those small small girls give me green light tire but when they discovered I wasn't responsive, they had to come to me boldly to tell me. Chai! Thank God I was a principled guy.
Bottom line, I never dated any lady that toasted me.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Fxclever(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Have you heard about forex trading ? Do you know how it works ?
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Powerfly(f): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Opens thread and grabs a chair. But can not chook mouth because e nor concern me.
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Vyzz: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2020
Shebi na girls get this thread?... Why Y'all niggas derailing it.

Back then in secondary school... A Tomboy toasted me grin..
About three girls Don toast me face to face

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by womenareapes: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Vecto:
Ladies,

Have you ever expressed your feelings to a guy?

What was his response?
expecting those black piece of trash to express there feelings is like expecting Nigeria to be corrupt free undecided

it's abnormal to those black shiit (Naija women)

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by IghravweIG(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2020
You mean to say it overtly to you? I don't think so.

Women have the inclination for communicating covertly, the best she can do is to give signals to you showing she fancies you but to be expressively it about. Never!

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by argent412(f): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
this your ass. na killer
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Vecto:
Ladies,

What was his response?

I've always been forward n will tell someone how I'm feeling bout them even when I get shy I still put it all out there to him lol.
All guys I've met liked this.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
speaking from experience.

I don't think its nice to express ur feelings to a guy.
I've got some few babes that told me they loved me, if I don't love them in return, I only see them as an opportunity to have easy sex, but if I really like them, I'll just friendzone them.

Being direct is best tho. They either go with it or not lol.
Wen guys have admitted feelings for me in the past some made me feel really uncomfortable lol. It depends who it is I guess but I myself like to tell a guy straight out wat I want

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by dukeprince50: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Being direct is best tho. They either go with it or not lol.
Wen guys have admitted feelings for me in the past some made me feel really uncomfortable lol. It depends who it is I guess but I myself like to tell a guy straight out wat I want
some guys are persistent and won't back out. same with girls.
If a girls wants me and I tell her I'm not interested, if she keep coming too close, I'll just take advantage of her weakness.
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
some guys are persistent and won't back out. same with girls.
If a girls wants me and I tell her I'm not interested, if she keep coming too close, I'll just take advantage of her weakness.

Lol some girls take whateva they can get from a guy they likegrin
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by evil1: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Vecto:
Ladies,

What was his response?
Yes oo so many times.
Last year and this year wasnt funny at all.
Last year she tagged me an enemy only to my surprise whe she called one midnight and reitrated the I still love you part.
This year too a different girl but I cant because I'm already dating someone I met here.

Right now they all consider me an enemy and with the feeling "NA ME FUCKUP"

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Vecto(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Starcrest1:
They wouldn't talk but believe me it has happened to me. When I was in school, three young girls had accosted me at an eatery. Where one of them told me she liked my style and requested my number. I didn't give it to her though, she was too young for me. A number of them toasted me on facebook, but they are not my spec.

Lastly when I was serving in a private secondary school, those small small girls give me green light tire but when they discovered I wasn't responsive, they had to come to me boldly to tell me. Chai! Thank God I was a principled guy.
Bottom line, I never dated any lady that toasted me.

Self control. Nice.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by karnap(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2020
haiti007:
grin cheesy cheesy
Going out for shopping too is un-African grin grin
Savage
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
speaking from experience.

I don't think its nice to express ur feelings to a guy.
I've got some few babes that told me they loved me, if I don't love them in return, I only see them as an opportunity to have easy sex, but if I really like them, I'll just friendzone them.
rubbish...and u think girls don't take advantage of boys that express their feelings.
alaye wake up
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by dukeprince50: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2020
kaynacy:

rubbish...and u think girls don't take advantage of boys that express their feelings.
alaye wake up
why are u so pained? Im only responsible for what I said, I am not responsible for what u understand
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
why are u so pained? Im only responsible for what I said, I am not responsible for what u understand

I don't feel pained nigga....I'm just saying it goes both ways,don't speak for for a woman.
Re: As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? by Edyice: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Tell gals to send Account number and see how many will claim LOVE , fake feelings for you ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories / Apart From Davido, My Neighbor Also Bought A Lamborghini (pics) / Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.