Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] (4141 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number

Today, after one of my female friends left the house, another came, but she also left for work at 4 PM (night shift).

At this point, I was watching Croatia Vs Morrocco all alone at home. I had a feeling Croatia will win because they're good. They scored, but luckily, Morrocco equalised in 1 minute and some seconds.

I became hooked to the game. Unfortunately, Croatia scored again and I lost interest in watching the game in the second half.

I grabbed my Cyway water can and my petrol rubber to refill them. The fuel was 250/ltr and the water was 800 Naira per can. All thanks to APC and Russia.

As I was heading out, I saw three ladies. One was rolling a barrow with a cage on it and some fowls. On my list of things to buy, two fowls was there for 6k or 7k each.

I don't celebrate anything in this life, be it birthday or whatever. Everyday, for being alive, is already a celebration to me. It seems the people that'll visit me will want to eat chicken, hence my reason for putting it on my list.

I stopped her and by her side is her fine neighbor or sister with a big watery ass on a short gown. The tight gown made her ass look so enticing.

By the other side was a neatly dressed young man making a call. He looked rich. While talking to the fowl girl, the big ass girl ran to the man and they were talking as if they've known each other or they're neighbors.

She said each fowl is 8k, but we ended up agreeing 6k and I will get two for 12k. "I will make transfer," I said, but she wasn't with her phone.

She called the big ass girl to give me her account number, but she too wasn't with her phone. She left the male acquaintance she was speaking with and came to us.

They suggested we go to their house, but I said I'm going somewhere right now and maybe, when I'm back, I'll come. The big ass her gave me her number and told me to call when I'm back and in their area.

The moment this man noticed she was typing her number on my phone, his body language changed. He wanted to interject, but managed to control his emotions.

She saved it on my phone with "Fowl Seller" and this made me laugh. I told them it's 50/50. I may call or may not if I see a better deal at the market. They insisted I should come.

When I got to the market, the cheapest fowl was 8,500 and the most expensive 20k. I bought a crate of small eggs for 2800.

Omoh, everything is just expensive in this part of Rivers state. All thanks to these useless oil companies. Even though they gave us free light, everything is just expensive because of them, APC, and Russia.

When I got home, I called Miss Fowl Seller and she directed me to their house. I asked for her name and she said Precious. Immediately, I started teasing her, making fun of the name, and she was laughing.

I bought and paid into Precious' account. Her mom came out. She thought I came for her daughter. She stylishly interrogated me and I thought she was just being friendly.

It was when I left I realized what she did. She's a protective mom. She told me if I see her daughter or any of her kids misbehaving, I should caution them as a brother. In my mind, I said "brother ke."

I got home and started chatting her up. Some cool things happened in-between with some other people I met, but that's a story for another day.

The moral of the story is: men are too jealous and parents are too protective. A woman who wants to f*ck up will always f*ck up.

I'll be inviting her this December, but no intention attached. I just like having fine female friends and nothing more. I hope that is not too much to ask.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
It looks like she loves being online. Lemme just stop chatting with her before I'll ChátDict her. I don't want her to fall in love. Most of these women are emotional fragile.

To those who want to learn how to chat with a woman and make her fall madly in love with you, read the book ChátDicted and thank me later. Google it or send me a message via the number on my profile to get a copy of the free version.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Wanbissaka: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Men will always be men
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wanbissaka:
Men will always be men
Since you're the first commenter, you have 1k card. If you don't want it, I'll give it to the next commenter.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by MacDani(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Trust you!!! I wish I dey RS, I for tell you after set na me but I reside in AS, so no need....

Remember to use tomtom to avoid story that touches, the lungs, kidney and other places

Nice story!!! Jajajaj

2 Likes

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Motivation time.

So, as I was typing this, someone just paid 10k for our book called ChátDicted 2.0.

1.0 is 7k while 2.0 is 10k. If you want to make money, solve a problem even if it's as simple as teaching people how to chat or even selling fowls. It may look silly, but your account will smile.

Don't allow negative people discourage you from solving a people. Most negative people are broke or depressed. They want you to be broke like them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Knows12(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
Since your the first commenter, you have 1k card. If you don't want it, I'll give it to the next commenter.
bring am. E be like I go help am collect am. I go do am 5h if e don wake up.. 0810089 thanks..
Make e no waste

1 Like

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
MacDani:
Trust you!!! I wish I dey RS, I for tell you after set na me but I reside in AS, so no need....

Remember to use tomtom to avoid story that touches, the lungs, kidney and other places

Nice story!!! Jajajaj
AS, as in Anambra or Abia?

1 Like

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Knows12:
bring am. E be like I go help am collect am. I go do am 5h if e don wake up.. 0810 thanks..
Make e no waste
Let's wait for him till 11:59 PM. If he doesn't claim it, I'll send it to you.
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Nicepoker(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Legend wan climb fowl seller. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Knows12(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
I go halla u by 12am.
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nicepoker:
Legend wan climb fowl seller. grin
Her neighbor sells it. She only helped in receiving the money. Selling fowls is not a bad business sha, but selling books is more profitable or digital products that can be resold a million times.

I don't plan climbing her. I just want to keep her as a friend for personal reasons.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Ballzproblem2: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
thought you reside in Delta State
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
thought you reside in Delta State
I'm actually everywhere. Tomorrow, I may be Delta, Lagos, etc. I'm a nomad.

1 Like

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Nicepoker(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
Her neighbor sells it. She only helped in receiving the money. Selling fowls is not a bad business sha, but selling books is more profitable or digital products that can be resold a million times.

I don't plan climbing her. I just want to keep her as a friend for personal reasons.
Yes personal reasons so someday your balls will fertilize her eggs. grin
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Ballzproblem2: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
no wahala Sha,money good
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Knows12(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
I fit come chop from the chicken?
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Knows12(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
gbamz.. it's 12am. I go halla am 5H tomorrow morning. Thanks
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Knows12(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Seen thanks
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2022
Knows12:
Seen thanks
Try to keep your promise to him.
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Knows12(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Try to keep your promise to him.
I'll
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Streetmovement(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You go knack that watery ass, bet me.
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Streetmovement:

You go knack that watery ass, bet me.

No interest. Interest may develop later, but at the moment, no and I prefer it this way.
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Since your the first commenter, you have 1k card. If you don't want it, I'll give it to the next commenter.

grin grin grin

Most Skinny men day always like big ass ladies. It is with all that ends well.

How far crypto? Fx still better pass ooo.
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

grin grin grin

Most Skinny men day always like big ass ladies. It is with all that ends well.

How far crypto? Fx still better pass ooo.
grin
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Morgan9(m): 3:35am On Dec 18, 2022
I enjoyed this thread.
Which side of river state are u getting the free light aside bonny island?
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Bahamas95(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2022
It's easier to walk up to a girl in the midst of fellow girls and talk to her freely and there won't be problem......But you see men, very wicked people. They will spoil your show before you even get started because of jealousy.

I wonder wetin man do man.
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Streetmovement(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
No interest. Interest may develop later, but at the moment, no and I prefer it this way.

@bolded grin
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Mandela27: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Morgan9:
I enjoyed this thread.
Which side of river state are u getting the free light aside bonny island?
I don't think any where else.
Are u in bonny
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by theophilusj31(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2022
All this so called pickup artists,..,....lions online chicken offline

You will be surprised that this Ilegend forming Casanova online,can't even gather his Ass to approach a lady offline or even look into their eyes

Arant nansanse !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by Morgan9(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2022
Mandela27:
I don't think any where else.
Are u in bonny

No
But I have visited there recently
Re: This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2022
theophilusj31:
All this these so called pickup artists,..,....lions online chicken offline

You will be surprised that this Ilegend forming Casanova online,can't even gather his Ass to approach a lady offline or even look into their eyes

Arant nansanse !!!!!!!
Calm down. Not everyone is like you. There is something called "self-development" and some people did it for years to get to where they are. Touts like you don't value such.

You can't even make a correct sentence online let alone making it offline. It's not my fault you suck and don't know how to hold a conversation with women. Don't project your failures on others.

I have a book called FemaleSextapes. It will help you with holding a conversation for hours with anyone, especially women. Writing from experience, not copy and paste.

Looking into eyes? We have a book called Eye Confidence.

You're not worth getting a reply, but since I saw an opportunity to advertise, I had to reply you for that reason.

Enjoy your life and count me out in dignifying you with another reply. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? / She Failed My Test / Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.