Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature (1400 Views)

My Sister Is A LovePeddler. She Slept With My Step Father / My Wife Is A LovePeddler / If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by AlphaMajestic: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2020
just simple and short...95% of all the females in this world are sluts...just when they see the right person to slut with especially when it involves money...in Nigeria 102% are just olosho...bitter truth

7 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by Dreadlock69(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
just simple and short...95% of all the females in this world are sluts...just when they see the right person to slut with especially when it involves money...in Nigeria 102% are just olosho...bitter truth

Dem dun do you strong thing
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by ekibs11(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2020
it's how the world works now girls see men as atm guys see girls as sex object don't stress yourself

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2020
Big ups to that babe who dealth with this one,you deserve everything she did to you

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by fati2001(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2020
you see ur stupidity!
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by AlphaMajestic: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
Big ups to that babe who dealth with this one,you deserve everything she did to you

see this one... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by AlphaMajestic: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2020
fati2001:
you see ur stupidity!

pig

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by fati2001(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

pig
wow, what a perfect self description.

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by benzene00: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2020
grin
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by grandpoh(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Everybody is a slut/oloso,we only sell different parts of ourselves!!!
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by adekola72559: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
:
pig
wow, what a perfection yourself descriptor.
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by AlphaMajestic: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2020
grandpoh:
Everybody is a slut/oloso,we only sell different parts of ourselves!!!

your right anyway...but women own dey pepper for body, gosh those pple can fall for anything..no dignity in thier doings, no shame

they be like stray dogs jumping from one mans body to another as if they weren't dating before..just pull up in any modest car and u go carry them go blow straight up...i dnt blame those guys that do harm them atimes...pigs all of them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by AlphaMajestic: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2020
fati2001:

wow, what a perfect self description.

if your any of those pple on your dp...u really need to respect ursef dis morning ..am serious
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by fati2001(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

if your any of those pple on your dp...u really need to respect ursef dis morning ..am serious

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by Antiochus(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:

But he is saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by cooooooks(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Depends on the girls you pull up to.

Some no send you even if you like, pull up in hummer.

No matter the money made from prostitution, most people still feel ashamed of it.

They know that it will affect trust any potentially serious partners will have in them, etc.

AlphaMajestic:

your right anyway...but women own dey pepper for body, gosh those pple can fall for anything..no dignity in thier doings, no shame

they be like stray dogs jumping from one mans body to another as if they weren't dating before..just pull up in any modest car and u go carry them go blow straight up...i dnt blame those guys that do harm them atimes...pigs all of them
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by luscioustrish(f): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
The hate for women especially here never ends.. there's no day that passes by without us being referred to as olosho, evening newspaper etc ..every single day by people born of this same gender.
Different threads, same thing.
Oloshos everywhere same as respectable hardworking women, choose one and let the others rest.
The people patronising these girls are not complaining, the girls themselves are not complaining what then seems to be the problem with the unending derogatory terms and name calling every DAY?
It is well.
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by BigJoe29: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
....dealt

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by luscioustrish(f): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
BigJoe29:
Epic ranting. If you are not part of the hoes you won't be pained.

Not pained..have a great day ahead.
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by luscioustrish(f): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

lol..olosho

Lol..stale grin
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by luscioustrish(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=BigJoe29 post=94082115] Sorry, I am not calling you olosho ooo but your picture in your dp looks like one, please do well to always cover your breast cheesy[/quote

Oh dear...It is well.
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by QueenVaji: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=luscioustrish post=94082240][/quote]

but ur a popular olosho na...from what am seeing here
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by luscioustrish(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

but ur a popular olosho na...from what am seeing here

Thank you.
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by KidDarkness(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
All these name calling and online bullying ain't fair. Y'all don't know if the has the heart, thick skin and mental strength to take insults. Depression is real. So please just stop

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by dorin27(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
Now that you are done, do you feel any better?
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by Bennysam: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
fati2001:
you see ur stupidity!
Nigeria girls truth always sound stupid to you people, stupid people

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st / Bet9ja I Won 250k ,after They Have Settle There Site. / I Am Always having konji When I See Lizard And Cockroach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.