Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature (1401 Views)

My Sister Is A LovePeddler. She Slept With My Step Father / My Wife Is A LovePeddler / If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by motionarena: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
just simple and short...95% of all the females in this world are sluts...just when they see the right person to slut with especially when it involves money...in Nigeria 102% are just olosho...bitter truth
you are very right my bro

Even your mother and sisters are real sluts
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by dorin27(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
motionarena:

wicked!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by Youngpo413: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
BigJoe29:
Epic ranting. If you are not part of the hoes you won't be pained.
Lol,still wondering who is not a hœ.
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by Youngpo413: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
How far now?

do you offer online services? me and you know that you are into runs.
All are into runs in one way or the other.
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by QueenVaji: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
Now that you are done, do you feel any better?

na lie b4?
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by dorin27(f): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

na lie b4?
don't answer my question with another question. If you have nothing meaningful to say, abeg shift make I see front.
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by AlphaMajestic: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
motionarena:

my sisters yes....mothers are not included
use ur head
Re: Every Woman Is A LovePeddler By Nature by Toseenlove: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
just simple and short...95% of all the females in this world are sluts...just when they see the right person to slut with especially when it involves money...in Nigeria 102% are just olosho...bitter truth

No Vex my guy lol...... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? / His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? / The Girl I've Been Dating For 6 Months Didn't Save My Number On Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.