Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked (8226 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by TheCork(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:
So am having this argument with my girlfriends..
this good looking guy has been lavishing money on my friend...

later they went to one of this expensive hotels in VI...she didn't spend the night with him anyway...somehow they just kissed and cuddled according to her...but what are the chances that sex didnt happen..

Huh??
Bro. .If the guy dint fokk.. truss me..he gay!! (Real men dont waste punny) angry
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by AlphaMajestic: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

Eeeh you people are funny. 10k? What is 10k? See what Buhari has done to us.

You can actually meet someone today and the person may give you 100k as dash.

i thought i was talking to someone dat has sense...just comment ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by AlphaMajestic: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheCork:

Huh??
Bro. .If the guy dint fokk.. truss me..he gay!! (Real men dont waste punny) angry

cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by tnerro1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
As long as the hotel room is not His house,the pvssy don red be dat oooo grin
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Quality20(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
It's just dating na
Some do dating with soft drinks at eatery n some with hot drinks at a hotel in a lonely hotel room, where they can quickly get naughty.
Whichever one, just overlook it since there are no witnesses to testify that they dd anything much illicit. So just carry on with your marital plans
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Ikea81: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

later they went to one of this expensive hotels in VI...she didn't spend the night with him anyway...somehow they just kissed and cuddled according to her...but what are the chances that sex didnt happen..

Guy, he bleeped the shit out of your babe. Get sense
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Ikea81: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

It happens. Most everything end in sex? Some people are not quick to ask for sex. That is what they use to prove big boy.
Someone was almost buying a car for me but the day he mentioned it, was the day I had to have a rethink about everything. He never asked of sex.

You would have ended up in Obiakuku:s shrine as an offering
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
No Come Mess.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lastclaire4(f): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikea81:

You would have ended up in Obiakuku:s shrine as an offering

Lol grin abeg dont kill me with lafter. I only had a rethink for some reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lastclaire4(f): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

i thought i was talking to someone dat has sense...just comment ur comment

Eyaah poverty is seriously fighting with you o.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Michelle55: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

the guy is far from a simp...infact his very good with ladies and drives a big jeep...the girl on the other hand is just too loose but very cute..so i dont know why she wants to confuse us...

Just see the way you body shamed someone you call a friend just to garner cheap likes. This is one of the reasons I don't appreciate female friends, we are our own enemies.

Everything about you reeks of jealousy, you know he's far from being a simp and still knows he's good with ladies and has a big jeep. My sister, this pepper body won't change the fact that the guy picked your friend over you.

And yes, you can go to an hotel with someone and don't have sex, not everyone is after sex.
Learn to respect the people you call friends and not bring their matter to social media, something she told your cliques in confident is now a public consumption all thanks to you.
Your type ain't worthy of being called a friend!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by HomerTimpson: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

It happens. Most everything end in sex? Some people are not quick to ask for sex. That is what they use to prove big boy.
Someone was almost buying a car for me but the day he mentioned it, was the day I had to have a rethink about everything. He never asked of sex.
i'm glad you still remember me
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by jesmond3945: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

op yes. I swear with every breath in me that a girl followed me and I didn't Bleep her.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by seanwilliam(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
J111333:
It depends on why I invite a girl to my hotel room.

I may just wanna hang out with her for a while because I need company or may need to have a discussion.

In cases like that, I won't touch her even if she is as beautiful as Beyonce but if na Chelsea Liverpool match both of us carry for mind dey go hotel, then the inevitable will surely come to fruition. grin

what kind of discussion ?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lightangel65i(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2020
QueenVaji:

Yes its possible but other things it can lead to are

Rape,
Rape and murder
Raped till death
Playing ps4 wink
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Uncle93(m): 2:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Your girlfriend confessed to you about this after you were suspicious of her acts and after drilling her to tell the truth , now you came on here to pretend to be a girl,and hear people's opinion.. It's fine ,,its possible they never had sex
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Kondomatic(m): 3:57am On Sep 20, 2020
kestine:
Neither ur friend is smart and knows how to play her game well or the guy is a simp... Either way it happens...
The way unah dey use this word "simp" is annoying.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:08am On Sep 20, 2020
lastclaire4:

Did he buy you the car?
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:09am On Sep 20, 2020
lastclaire4:

Lol honestly. You dont need to believe but it is what it is.

This guy was the son of a former military administrator of a western state. He didnt really have so much things to do with money aprt from his building project.
He is classy very classy but also very humble. Maybe some of those things he was doing was purely out of love or just to bring me up to his status.
He was always telling me "you have to look beautiful and expensive"

Na so you fine? Let us see your picture.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Nairaboi(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Michelle55:

Just see the way you body shamed someone you call a friend just to garner cheap likes. This is one of the reasons I don't appreciate female friends, we are our own enemies.

Everything about you reeks of jealousy, you know he's far from being a simp and still knows he's good with ladies and has a big jeep. My sister, this pepper body won't change the fact that the guy picked your friend over you.

And yes, you can go to an hotel with someone and don't have sex, not everyone is after sex.
Learn to respect the people you call friends and not bring their matter to social media, something she told your cliques in confident is now a public consumption all thanks to you.
Your type ain't worthy of being called a friend!
Hanty, go and sit ur rat azz down. How is that body shaming when she clearly pointed out the truth? If the friend was not loose she wouldn't mention it. people like you are the problem with this country.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lastclaire4(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i'm glad you still remember me

Lol which person abeg? You are not the one the person j talked about doesnt do social media.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by okoroemeka(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2020
This type of sceniro happens occasionally,I have taken a girl to a hotel,paid for short time,removed bra and panties for the girl to change her mind,thank God for self control,I didn't beg her,I waited patiently while she dressed up and we left together
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Chenko001(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2020
See question. Can a goat follow a lion into the forest without being eaten?

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by AfroKnight: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Very possible for a number of reasons.

The guy doesn’t want to force her. The sad thing is he has played into her hands.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by HomerTimpson: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
lastclaire4:

Lol which person abeg? You are not the one the person j talked about doesnt do social media.
yes its me now,don't you remember i've got two ears and one nose...you i almost got you that ride back then,why did you decline?
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by tonyson010(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
QueenVaji:

It is possible. But it will happen next time.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Blandee99(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's possible
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by luminouz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Klinee:
if she says no, her no is her no, any other attempt to move forward by the guy is actually rape and is punishable.
But, that your friend is very very wicked for not having sex with the innocent guy, if you are not ready for sex don't accept his offer.

What a BIG FAT LIE
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
lastclaire4:

Eeeh you people are funny. 10k? What is 10k? See what Buhari has done to us.

You can actually meet someone today and the person may give you 100k as dash.

So 10k is nothing?

Transfer to my account na
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lastclaire4(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
luminouz:

So 10k is nothing?

Transfer to my account na

Ha noo it is something.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lastclaire4(f): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Na so you fine? Let us see your picture.

Me fine ke? If someone likes you then the person likes you.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
lastclaire4:

Ha noo it is something.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Only: Thread Against Some Silly Guys On Nairaland / A Lady Gose Naked To Celebrate Her Lover's Birthday (pic) / Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.