Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked (8222 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by WilliamsDeGreat: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
lastclaire4:

Me fine ke? If someone likes you then the person likes you.

Let me still see your Pic at least. And did he buy you the car?
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Crownstar01: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
QueenVaji:
So am having this argument with my girlfriends..
this good looking guy has been lavishing money on my friend...

later they went to one of this expensive hotels in VI...she didn't spend the night with him anyway...somehow they just kissed and cuddled according to her...but what are the chances that sex didnt happen..

Your friend lied. cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by AlphaMajestic: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Michelle55:

Just see the way you body shamed someone you call a friend just to garner cheap likes. This is one of the reasons I don't appreciate female friends, we are our own enemies.

Everything about you reeks of jealousy, you know he's far from being a simp and still knows he's good with ladies and has a big jeep. My sister, this pepper body won't change the fact that the guy picked your friend over you.

And yes, you can go to an hotel with someone and don't have sex, not everyone is after sex.
Learn to respect the people you call friends and not bring their matter to social media, something she told your cliques in confident is now a public consumption all thanks to you.
Your type ain't worthy of being called a friend!

Nairaboi:

Hanty, go and sit ur rat azz down. How is that body shaming when she clearly pointed out the truth? If the friend was not loose she wouldn't mention it. people like you are the problem with this country.

she thinks am a girl cos my profile...d gal too na my babe in a way.....so i just questioned her way about and she told me about it, but then she wont accept the sex part..that they just went there for a date
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2020
tongue
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Not for you though.Abeg make I send my details make you put small smile for my face smiley I trust you Claire oo.
i give up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) / What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.