Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. (660 Views)

Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by karnap(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
hello nairalanders,my girlfriend loves beautiful building,she is coming to celebrate her birthday in Lagos for the first time since we started dating 3yrs ago,we stayed in different cities.
I have searching for building in Lagos to take her out to the place until in boom into the prestigious Eko Atlantic skyscraper located in Victoria island,but I'm curious if the place is free or they will ask for some tokens to hang around the building.
please if you have good experience around the environment,share with me thanks .
I will be happy to make feels happy.
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by karnap(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
karnap:
hello nairalanders,my girlfriend loves beautiful building,she is coming to celebrate her birthday in Lagos for the first time since we started dating 3yrs ago,we stayed in different cities.
I have searching for building in Lagos to take her out to the place until in boom into the prestigious Eko Atlantic skyscraper located in Victoria island,but I'm curious if the place is free or they will ask for some tokens to hang around the building.
please if you have good experience around the environment,share with me thanks .
I will be happy to make feels happy.
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by IamSalt: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Any relationship that is built on borrowing must be maintained by borrowing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by Bessppectt(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
IamSalt:

Hmmmm
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by karnap(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
IamSalt:
explain more
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by IamSalt: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
karnap:
explain more

You wan go borrow building take propose to her na. Just dey ready to maintain dey borrowing because e sure say she go still ask for more.
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by karnap(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
IamSalt:

You wan go borrow building take propose to her na. Just dey ready to maintain dey borrowing because e sure say she go still as for more.
seems you don't understand my post,what do you mean borrowed building,how on Earth will I borrow Eko Atlantic? people that propose at the beach did they borrowed the water or the sand?
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by IamSalt: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
karnap:
seems you don't understand my post,what do you mean borrowed building,how on Earth will I borrow Eko Atlantic? people that propose at the beach did they borrowed the water or the sand?

Whether paid for or not. Borrow na borrow.
So Eko Atlantic na natural place like beach abi??
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by karnap(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
IamSalt:

Whether paid for or not. Borrow na borrow.
So Eko Atlantic na natural place like beach abi??
tell me how them dey borrow skycraper like Eko Atlantic
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by inegbedion30210: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
:Whether paid for or not. Borrow na borrow.So Eko Atlantic na nature spots like seashore abu?? tell me how them dey borrow skycraper like Eko Atlantic
Re: Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. by Youngpo413: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
All these ontop woman matter,some guys sha....tufiakwa.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Different From Others? / Please I Need Your Opinion A Castration Problem / Who is this Guy??? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.