Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate (5956 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Myer:

If you paid attention, you'd know I addressed it.

Every church has evangelists who do that work.

I believe more people know of the Catholic church, Redeemed church, Winners church and even White garment churches than Jehovah's witness.

What makes JW popular is simply your extremism. Which is why you have a lot of cases in countries like Russia and others.

Thank God your doctrine doesn't include killing to defend God. You would have been worse than islamic terrorists.

I only enjoy reading your journals because of the research that goes into it. But your doctrines are more Jewish than Christian.

I almost converted to JW but after a few meetings I realized it was more of bondage than liberty. The very difference between Judaism and Christianity.

The bolded!

You've judged yourself! Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by DappaD: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020

Myer:

If you paid attention, you'd know I addressed it.
Every church has evangelists who do that work.
I believe more people know of the Catholic church, Redeemed church, Winners church and even White garment churches than Jehovah's witness.
What makes JW popular is simply your extremism. Which is why you have a lot of cases in countries like Russia and others.
Thank God your doctrine doesn't include killing to defend God. You would have been worse than islamic terrorists.
I only enjoy reading your journals because of the research that goes into it. But your doctrines are more Jewish than Christian.

My concern is not about your opinion you have of JW's or whether other churches preach or not. After all preaching simply means declaring a message.
My concern is...

...which other religious groups preach the good news of God's Kingdom extensively?
So I'm more concerned in the content not the activity. angry
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Myer:

Am I right to guess this is Maximus reloaded. cheesy

Can't you see the signature? cheesy

Maximus's side wink
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by achorladey: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Whoever understands what the Bible teaches should be able to mention the name of that group that's practicing what Jesus taught, failure to do so means you've not gotten anything tangible in your reading of the Bible. I studied the scriptures with several versions too but i've come to realize that the NWT is ideal for anyone who really wants to get the message in God's word!
It's obvious you're not after that so there's no way you and i can come to terms!

Whoever understands what the Bible teaches should be able to mention the name of that group that's practicing what Jesus taught, failure to do so means you've not gotten anything tangible in your reading of the Bible

A Bible verse to support this or is it a doctrine cooked by JWs?

It's obvious you're not after that so there's no way you and i can come to terms

After showing from the publications of the organization you are a member of that all the translations are not inspired by God. What you just want me to do is just accept what you have said and no questions.

Whereas among just one among many that made the NWT questionable is based on Romans 10 : 10 - 13 which you are still to clear up shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by rottennaija(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
DappaD:

If we're to follow your own analogy—then that means because the Tetragrammaton doesn't appear at Matthew 22:37(in the copied Greek texts), we'll say it wasn't referring to Jehovah, even when Jesus quoted directly from Deuteronomy 6:5?
So who is the Lord at Matthew 22:37 rendered in the KJV Bible?(note that you said all caps is Jehovah and small caps is Jesus)
So is it Jehovah or Jesus at Matthew 22:37? Or will you keep twisting the scriptures to suit your agenda?

The context of Mt 22:37 in itself exposes your false knowledge in comparison. In Mt 22:37, Jesus was quoting a text in response to the question. The place clearly says "the Lord your God". It's clear from the context Jesus was referring to another, not himself. This is Jesus responding to a question, quoting a scripture. So that comparison shows lack of knowledge. You compare two similar things, not dissimilar things.

And yes, the Tetragrammaton is not used. Lord is not all cap. But its clearly written there Lord your God. Besides, this is Jesus responding to a question about the law, quoting from the OT.

This is not the same with Ro 10. Context my friend. Learn context. Don't be shooting yourself in the leg. This is a public forum, you are disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by Myer(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The bolded!

You've judged yourself! Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

Research is now a fruit of the spirit?
I like quoting out the verses you mention because you mislead people with them.

If research is a fruit of the spirit then scientists must be the best Christians. cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by AkinwaleJJ(f): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
rottennaija:

Now you are shifting from what is content in Ro 10:13 to group. My dear, there are 100s of religious groups doing a lot of preaching and accomplishing much more than the JWs.

There are many birds in the sky, many fishes in the sea, many animals in the jungle, lots of cash in the bank, millions of vehicles on the road but what have you?
The NWT belongs to Jehovah's Witnesses and everyone knows that's the version they're using to accomplish whatever you're seeing today!
So mention one single group with their version, then let's hear what they've been able to achieve (with there version) so far!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by Myer(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
DappaD:

My concern is not about your opinion you have of JW's or whether other churches preach or not. After all preaching simply means declaring a message.
My concern is...

So I'm more concerned in the content not the activity. angry

Well, you do have a point, a lot of churches rather preach prosperity which is just an aspect of the heavenly kingdom.

But some still preach the heavenly kingdom even though they focus more on prosperity.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by achorladey: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

It's ok, let everyone continue with their religion, Jehovah's Witnesses have made a name and there is no way anyone can soil that name if another group doesn't emerge to challenge them!

But you should be given free room to call others FALSE CHRISTIANS or even say the name CHRISTIAN is cursed and BASTARDIZED and that the new DIVINE name given by God is JWS abi?

For more information cc: MaxInDHouse
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by DappaD: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2020

rottennaija:

The context of Mt 22:37 in itself exposes your false comparison. In Mt 22:37, was Jesus quoting a text in response to the question. The place clearly says "the Lord your God". It's clear from the context Jesus was referring to another, not himself. So what you said clearly lacks knowledge. This is Jesus responding to a question, quoting a scripture.

Yes, the Tetragrammaton is not used. Lord is not all cap. But its clearly written there Lord your God. Besides, this is Jesus responding to a question about the law, quoting from the OT.

This is not the same with Ro 10. Context my friend. Learn context. Don't be shooting yourself in the leg. This is a public forum, you are disgracing yourself.

No no, I drew that comparison through your own faulty logic. That, which you will see below.

Since when is rot.tennaija interested in context?
Nothing concern context here again.

About your analogy, this is what you said with your own mouth on nairaland earlier today

rottennaija:

@bolded. Obviously, I am unaware of it. But if you say you are what you are, with advance age and the ability to stay in technology, I admire you and I really respect that. I'm a young man. In my early 30s.
From your response, it's obvious you didn't read the screenshot. It would have saved me the stress of having to explain many things. But I'll try to keep it simple.

Here is KJV (meanwhile, I'm not limited to it)
Joel 2:32 Then whoever calls on the name of the LORD will be saved. Those who escape will be on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem. Among the survivors will be those whom the LORD calls, as the LORD has promised.

Did you see the LORD? All caps?

Here is Ro 10:13, still KJV
Romans 10:13 So then, "Whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Did you see the Lord? Not all caps.
So what are you saying? the name Jesus not the name Jehovah gave so that all who call his name should get save?

From the above, your petty little comparison was that, when kyrios appeared in lower caps, it was referring to Jesus, so where did you see Lord all caps in Matthew 22:37?
Is the Lord in Matthew 22:37 Jehovah or Jesus?
Abi you wan deny wetin you use your own mouth talk?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by rottennaija(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

There are many birds in the sky, many fishes in the sea, many animals in the jungle, lots of cash in the bank, millions of vehicles on the road but what have you?
The NWT belongs to Jehovah's Witnesses and everyone knows that's the version they're using to accomplish whatever you're seeing today!
So mention one single group with their version, then let's hear what they've been able to achieve (with there version) so far!

SMH
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by achorladey: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

That the same very ORGANIZATION you belong uses the KJV during its inception and still uses it says and its even included and embedded in your application e.t.c says more. What do you think?

The same KJV had done wonderful works in the life of the organization you belong before they even thought of having a translation of their OWN 1961 under consideration here.

Is the name of a translation that is accomplishing things now grin grin grin grin

then let's hear what they've been able to achieve [b](with there version)

In order to get recommendations from you or display our merciful gifts before men to be seen by them abi?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by AkinwaleJJ(f): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

Whoever understands what the Bible teaches should be able to mention the name of that group that's practicing what Jesus taught, failure to do so means you've not gotten anything tangible in your reading of the Bible

A Bible verse to support this or is it a doctrine cooked by JWs?

It's obvious you're not after that so there's no way you and i can come to terms

After showing from the publications of the organization you are a member of that all the translations are not inspired by God. What you just want me to do is just accept what you have said and no questions.

Whereas among just one among many that made the NWT questionable is based on Romans 10 : 10 - 13 which you are still to clear up shocked shocked shocked shocked

Back in the first century there was so much tension within the Jewish community because of contradictions having to do with what Jesus' disciples were interpreting from the prophecies.
This group were quoting the ot and teaching people that everything points to both their master and his newly formed group!
The main problem back then is the interpretation they were giving those scriptures!
Today Jehovah's Witnesses are saying it's the name of JEHOVAH that must be called for people to get saved just as God's son made a lot of emphasis on the importance of his father's name [John 17:6,26] the JWs have successfully disarmed over 8.7 million people from different races and produced a global family from them.
The weapon they're using to achieve this is their NWT. Please present a version, the group making use of it and what they've been able to do just as i've explained about Jehovah's Witnesses!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by DappaD: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2020

Myer

Well, you do have a point, a lot of churches rather preach prosperity which is just an aspect of the heavenly kingdom.

But some still preach the heavenly kingdom even though they focus more on prosperity.

Ok
God's Kingdom is also called “Kingdom of the heavens” because Jehovah God established it in heaven(Daniel 2:44)
From in-depth study of the Bible, it's not all righteous persons who will go to heaven. It is only a select few, the “little flock” of 144,000 anointed Christians.(Luke 12:32, Revelation 7:4-8, 14:1-4)
The idea of everyone going to heaven to just a funny and absurd idea because God made the earth for humans(Psalm 115:16) and that his decision for obedient humans to inhabit the earth will never change. (Psalm 37:29, Isaiah 45:18)

God's Kingdom under the rulership of Jesus and the 144,000, is to rule over the earth to remove all wickedness and make the earth into a paradise it once was before.(Revelation 5:9-10, 21:3-4)
That is what JW's have been preaching all along. smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by AkinwaleJJ(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

But you should be given free room to call others FALSE CHRISTIANS or even say the name CHRISTIAN is cursed and BASTARDIZED and that the new DIVINE name given by God is JWS abi?

For more information cc: MaxInDHouse

If Jehovah's Witnesses call them "false" and you can't present any group that has done at least 2% of what JWs have achieved with their NWT, i think there is no need for further arguements!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by achorladey: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Back in the first century there was so much tension within the Jewish community because of contradictions having to do with what Jesus' disciples were interpreting from the prophecies.
This group were quoting the ot and teaching people that everything points to both their master and his newly formed group!
The main problem back then is the interpretation they were giving those scriptures!
Today Jehovah's Witnesses are saying it's the name of JEHOVAH that must be called for people to get saved just as God's son made a lot of emphasis on the importance of his father's name [John 17:6,26] the JWs have successfully disarmed over 8.7 million people from different races and produced a global family from them.
The weapon they're using to achieve this is their NWT. Please present a version, the group making use of it and what they've been able to do just as i've explained about Jehovah's Witnesses!

The fact you decided to abandon Romans 10: 10-13 make this LAUGHABLE and interesting. Now you have reached the need to call on the name of JEHOVAH again for people to get saved.

Had you addressed Romans 10: 10 -13 you won't fall into this.

Back to the First century Christian, the first "GOVERNING BODY" member also known as DEPUTY JESUS grin grin grin grin grin who was tasked to feed the SHEEP said in the person Mr Peter "Governing Body" grin grin grin grin of the first century Christian

NWT

Acts 4:10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·reneʹ,+ whom you executed on a stake+ but whom God raised up from the dead,+ by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you. 11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the chief cornerstone.’*+ 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name+ under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”+

KJV

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

What name must we call to get SAVED?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by AkinwaleJJ(f): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

That the same very ORGANIZATION you belong uses the KJV during its inception and still uses it says and its even included and embedded in your application e.t.c says more. What do you think?

The same KJV had done wonderful works in the life of the organization you belong before they even thought of having a translation of their OWN 1961 under consideration here.

Is the name of a translation that is accomplishing things now grin grin grin grin

then let's hear what they've been able to achieve [b](with there version)

In order to get recommendations from you or display our merciful gifts before men to be seen by them abi?

They made use of it before their own version was released. But is that not a plus to this group who used the same book that all others have been using for centuries yet their members are still killing one another claiming disciples of Jesus?
Surely it's included to help discuss with those who make use of it in their homes. I for one used the KJV until i realized the effectiveness of NWT as the users are better equipped than all other religionsists around!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by achorladey: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

If Jehovah's Witnesses call them "false" and you can't present any group that has done at least 2% of what JWs have achieved with their NWT, i think there is no need for further arguements!

You want me to start pointing group for you when you are not appreciative enough of the works of people who had live during the years 100 - 1800 not to talk of those who are living during the past 140 years of the existence of the ORGANIZATION you belong. If you can't see it spread all around you. Its not a problem of mine.

At least be thankful you had KJV to start with before the leaders of the organization thought of having the NWT

That alone is more than 2 percent and the fact you still use the KJV tells me pointing to you what other group have done is irrelevant grin grin grin grin grin after all your group is part of the other group that KJV has helped grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by achorladey: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

They made use of it before their own version was released. But is that not a plus to this group who used the same book that all others have been using for centuries yet their members are still killing one another claiming disciples of Jesus?
Surely it's included to help discuss with those who make use of it in their homes. I for one used the KJV until i realized the effectiveness of NWT as the users are better equipped than all other religionsists around!

They made use of it before their own version was released. But is that not a plus to this group

laughing to the a plus to your group. In essence their is positivity in the KJV grin grin grin grin and you are still looking for it. The positivity in the life of JWs will do too grin grin grin grin

See another.....

Surely it's included to help discuss with those who make use of it in their homes

To help your NWT I guess. Don't ask for positivity again oo.

I will bring that picture again to your view. Read slowly this time. Don't let the ability of wanting to see through the lenses of GB cloud the good embedded in the KJV.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by haddeylium(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
rottennaija:

SMH

Don't shake your head
it's a simple straightforward question: What have you?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by AkinwaleJJ(f): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

You want me to start pointing group for you when you are not appreciative enough of the works of people who had live during the years 100 - 1800 not to talk of those who are living during the past 140 years of the existence of the ORGANIZATION you belong. If you can't see it spread all around you. Its not a problem of mine.

At least be thankful you had KJV to start with before the leaders of the organization thought of having the NWT

That alone is more than 2 percent and the fact you still use the KJV tells me pointing to you what other group have done is irrelevant grin grin grin grin grin after all your group is part of the other group that KJV has helped grin grin grin

So you can't mention any group other than JWs that used the KJV to organize themselves well to do something tangible?
Thanks sir!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by AkinwaleJJ(f): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
achorladey:

They made use of it before their own version was released. But is that not a plus to this group

laughing to the a plus to your group. In essence their is positivity in the KJV grin grin grin grin and you are still looking for it. The positivity in the life of JWs will do too grin grin grin grin

See another.....

Surely it's included to help discuss with those who make use of it in their homes

To help your NWT I guess. Don't ask for positivity again oo.

I will bring that picture again to your view. Read slowly this time. Don't let the ability of wanting to see through the lenses of GB cloud the good embedded in the KJV.

Arguements is baseless sir if you can't present any group that made good use of KJV apart from JWs.
Do you know JWs makes use knifes, guns, poisons, cutlasses and other dangerous objects but for praiseworthy purposes! So present another group that has made use of KJV and what they've achieved with it!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Arguements is baseless sir if you can't present any group that made good use of KJV apart from JWs.
Do you know JWs makes use knifes, guns, poisons, cutlasses and other dangerous objects but for praiseworthy purposes! So present another group that has made use of KJV and what they've achieved with it!

All what he's trying to say is that Jehovah has no unique group, that's all!
He has nothing more than that in his brain to argue for! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by Myer(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
DappaD:

Ok
God's Kingdom is also called “Kingdom of the heavens” because Jehovah God established it in heaven(Daniel 2:44)
From in-depth study of the Bible, it's not all righteous persons who will go to heaven. It is only a select few, the “little flock” of 144,000 anointed Christians.(Luke 12:32, Revelation 7:4-8, 14:1-4)
The idea of everyone going to heaven to just a funny and absurd idea because God made the earth for humans(Psalm 115:16) and that his decision for obedient humans to inhabit the earth will never change. (Psalm 37:29, Isaiah 45:18)

God's Kingdom under the rulership of Jesus and the 144,000, is to rule over the earth to remove all wickedness and make the earth into a paradise it once was before.(Revelation 5:9-10, 21:3-4)
That is what JW's have been preaching all along. smiley

Now you're contradicting AkinwaleJJ one of your JW members who believes God has no interest in earth but only heaven according to your doctrine.

My argument was simply that the world would be a better place if true Christian went into politics unlike the popular misdoctrination that politics is not for Christian's.

According to the Lord's prayer, God's kingdom is to be established on earth as it is in heaven. For that to happen I believe God won't come down to do that but it will be achieved through people.

How then can it be achieved if Chrostians being instructed to shun politics where the power to influence nations lies?

Taking precedence from Jospeh, Daniel, David, Paul etc who dabbled into Politics.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Myer:

Now you're contradicting AkinwaleJJ one of your JW members who believes God has no interest in earth but only heaven according to your doctrine.

My argument was simply that the world would be a better place if true Christian went into politics unlike the popular misdoctrination that politics is not for Christian's.

According to the Lord's prayer, God's kingdom is to be established on earth as it is in heaven. For that to happen I believe God won't come down to do that but it will be achieved through people.

How then can it be achieved if Chrostians being instructed to shun politics where the power to influence nations lies?

Taking precedence from Jospeh, Daniel, David, Paul etc who dabbled into Politics.

But you believe the book is contradictory nah! cheesy

So how on earth do you expect people making use of such a book to come solve problems in the human society? cheesy

What about those who believe in the Qur'an (your preferred book of wisdom) ?

Guy, your hypocrisy is extraordinary! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by DappaD: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020

Myer:

I'm sure you didn't fully understand AkinwaleJJ's post, as he in no way contradicted what I said.

Mr Mye.r I thought we've been over this before.

We agreed that you're free to hold on to your own opinion but just know that what you're saying now has no basis in the Bible and as such JW's(true Christians) will not listen to you because it makes no sense to us at all!

You can go and meet your regular churchgoers with that idea because it will seem appealing to them—but just know that JW's(true Christians) will have nothing to do with politics because we stand for God's Kingdom which is not of human origin. (Daniel 2:44, John 18:36)
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Myer:

Surely you missed the point in my post because Jehovah's Witnesses believe solely in life on earth not heaven!

That's impossible, because Jesus never taught us to drag political seats with unbelievers, if they honourably call on us to serve the people, surely JWs will gladly render the service, after all it's for the benefit of all. But to join in their campaigns, trying to woo all sorts of godless and immoral miscreants while we're coming to serve them doesn't worth it!

YES! We pray for God's Kingdom to come but it's our Born Again brothers only who have stayed with Jesus in heaven that's coming to do that not we on planet earth! Reve 21:2

How then can it be achieved if Christians being instructed to shun politics where the power to influence nations lies?
The entire inhabited earth is controlled by Satan [1John 5:19] so there is nothing humans can do to solve the problems, according to God's word things will continue to get worse under human government! Eccl 4:1, 8:9

They were honourably called to serve, they never solicited for it!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by DappaD: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2020

MaxInDHouse:

But you believe the book is contradictory nah! cheesy
So how on earth do you expect people making use of such a book to come solve problems in the human society? cheesy
What about those who believe in the Qur'an (your preferred book of wisdom) ?
Guy, your hypocrisy is extraordinary! cheesy

Oh? undecided
I didn't know that he had no regard for the Bible else I wouldn't be speaking like I did.

But he's sha funny grin
Since he doesn't respect the Bible, why then is he trying to use the same Bible to push forward his own selfish agenda? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
DappaD:

Oh? undecided
I didn't know that he had no regard for the Bible else I wouldn't be speaking like I did.

But he's sha funny grin
Since he doesn't respect the Bible, why then is he trying to use the same Bible to push forward his own selfish agenda? undecided

Myer doesn't have any regard for the Bible!
He often refer to it as a book full of contradictions and prefer the Qur'an to the Bible, but now he's calling on believers of the book that is contradictory to come and use the experience gathered from their contradictions to rule others (including those whose book is well arranged and not contradicting like the Bible) cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you guys for locating me! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by Myer(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Myer doesn't have any regard for the Bible!
He often refer to it as a book full of contradictions and prefer the Qur'an to the Bible, but now he's calling on believers of the book that is contradictory to come and use the experience gathered from their contradictions to rule others (including those whose book is well arranged and not contradicting like the Bible) cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you guys for locating me! smiley

There you go again, making ignorant conclusions.

I regard the bible as much as I regard the quran.
I simply point out the facts in both.

While the quran has managed to be consistent, the bible has proven to be contradictory.

If you will pull the scales from your religious eyes, you will admit the contradictions too.

But then again, as a wise friend would say, the contradictions are to prove God's sovereignty.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by achorladey: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Do you know JWs makes use knifes, guns, poisons, cutlasses and other dangerous objects but for praiseworthy purposes!

I thought that this morning while sitting or cleaning in front of your house the may people going to church and coming back from the church carry bombs, WMD lance, armour tanks and are always at war grin grin grin grin

So present another group that has made use of KJV and what they've achieved with it!

That you use the KJV like many other group even far before the NWT should tell you the story. The ORGANIZATION you belong even said availability of the KJV is faith strengthening. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by achorladey: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

All what he's trying to say is that Jehovah has no unique group, that's all!
He has nothing more than that in his brain to argue for! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin so says Mr I AM THROUGH WITH YOU who wanted to TORMENT using the name CHRISTIAN that has been BASTARDIZED and cursed grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reverend David Obiosa: Christian Warfare Is Not Against Flesh And Blood / Since I've Joined Nairaland,what I've Learned About Atheism / Download All Apostle Johnson Suleman 2023 Messages (audio Mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.