Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate (5962 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by johhbekeboh09: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
dangermouse:
If there was truely a sexual misdemenor which the complainant is trying to address in court, then the case should be conclusively looked into.

It's likely complainant didn't have any circumstitial evidence to back up his report:

*The body of elders
of his (Haeck) congregation would set up a judicial committee to investigate the matter
..Haeck vs Accused personliterally before Judicial Committee
*Haeck has obligations to prove that he was an eye witness...
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by Ken4Christ: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
DappaD:

I Don hear you na, shuu?
I said go and make disciples for your trinity god if you're okay with that.

I believe that there is one God who is the Father and one Lord who is Jesus and one Spirit.

God the Father is invisible. If you want to see God, look at Jesus. He is the express image of the invisible God. He is God in human flesh.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the ?

Hebrews 1:2-3
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ken4Christ:

I believe that there is one God who is the Father and one Lord who is Jesus and one Spirit.

God the Father is invisible. If you want to see God, look at Jesus. He is the express image of the invisible God. He is God in human flesh.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the ?

Hebrews 1:2-3
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Na wah o!

It's like you don't understand him, he said "go and make disciples for your God with what you know" he's not asking for your stereotype recordings of the Hellfire stuff! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by DappaD: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2020

MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!

It's like you don't understand him, he said "go and make disciples for your God with what you know" he's not asking for your stereotype recordings of the Hellfire stuff! cheesy

Like he knows that if JWs don't agree with his opinion, then there's something wrong that's why he's persisting. undecided

He's just proving it before everyone that he's seeking the attention of JW's but when we reply him from the Scriptures he'll now flare up and begin cursing us that we'll burn forever in his outdated nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
DappaD:

Like he knows that if JWs don't agree with his opinion, then there's something wrong that's why he's persisting. undecided

He's just proving it before everyone that he's seeking the attention of JW's but when we reply him from the Scriptures he'll now flare up and begin cursing us that we'll burn forever in his outdated nonsense.

A brother have told him to go and prepare another place where humans could be tormented in fire if God disagree with his idea! Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5 cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by DappaD: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2020

MaxInDHouse:
The type of fear those false stories and make believe dramas regarding their fairy hellfire has blurred all their senses completely!
He just feel like running away to heaven even when he doesn't know what those going will do there! smiley
Interesting thought.
Satan has indeed blinded the eyes of these ones. 2Corinthians 4:4
They may have a passion for God but not according to the accurate knowledge.
I mean you can walk up to any random churchgoer and ask him “What hope do you have for the future?”
And he'll reply “I just want to do good, give my life to Christ and I'll make heaven”
Meanwhile, they don't want to give a thought to what the Bible has to say concerning those going to heaven. I mean it's just too sad.
See ba, Babylon the Great her own don too much! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by Ken4Christ: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!

Your response doesn't corresponds to the post you are making reference to. Please check whatever you read before you respond.

In any case, I didn't introduce the subject of hell fire. It's revealed both in the old and new testament. And I have quoted enough reference to buttress my points. But you choose to deny them and call hell grave. I wonder how Satan who is a spirit will be buried in a physical grave. I wonder how people will be weeping and gnashing their teeth in your physical grave.

Your physical grave have gates and keys.

And you throw people into your physical grave.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Your response doesn't corresponds to the post you are making reference to. Please check whatever you read before you respond.

In any case, I didn't introduce the subject of hell fire. It's revealed both in the old and new testament. And I have quoted enough reference to buttress my points. But you choose to deny them and call hell grave. I wonder how Satan who is a spirit will be buried in a physical grave. I wonder how people will be weeping and gnashing their teeth in your physical grave.

Your physical grave have gates and keys.

And you throw people into your physical grave.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Do you know what is called symbolic terms? cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by Ken4Christ: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know what is called symbolic terms? cheesy

It's like asking if a secondary school student can read the letters of the alphabet A B C D....
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Ken4Christ:

It's like asking if a secondary school student can read the letters of the alphabet A B C D....

So if you find anything God's word did not include in the beginning as part of his creation and judgment later in the scriptures, know that such terms are not to be taken literally but they are symbolic!
God told Adam "you are from the dust, now that you chose to rebel against me, you will return to dust" {Genesis 3:17-19} so the same kind of judgment goes for all those following Adam's path! Romans 5:12, 6:23 wink
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by Ken4Christ: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

So if you find anything God's word did not include in the beginning as part of his creation and judgment later in the scriptures, know that such terms are not to be taken literally but they are symbolic!
God told Adam "you are from the dust, now that you chose to rebel against me, you will return to dust" {Genesis 3:17-19} so the same kind of judgment goes for all those following Adam's path! Romans 5:12, 6:23 wink

You just like to stick to a few verses that appears to support your pre conceived opinions and ignore the many more verses that teaches otherwise.

The inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah that was destroyed are still in hell

Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Notice the phrase, 'suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The word suffering is a present continous term.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ken4Christ:

You just like to stick to a few verses that appears to support your pre conceived opinions and ignore the many more verses that teaches otherwise.
The inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah that was destroyed are still in hell
Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Notice the phrase, 'suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
The word suffering is a present continous term.

The bolded simply means each time Sodom and Gomorrah is mentioned we keep remembering the destruction that befell them, but i know you'll still flare up again with your Hellfire stuff so go and preach it as you wish! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Need To Visit A Seer / Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It / Faith-healer And Evangelist, Maurice Cerullo, Investigated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.