Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby (10947 Views)

Help! Is It A Terrible Idea To Drive From Lagos To Calabar? / Parking Revenges: These Terrible Drivers Got What They Deserved / My Terrible Experience With Copart Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by nakoks(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
weyreypey:

Nakoks sire are you in this together?

I am following....you guys think i am in support of luvinghubby cos i called him.I said we should hear both sides and find a middle ground.I know how it feels to look at it from the perceived arrogance of the seller.i only dealt with him once and no bad experience.He said all gear boxes for baby boy I4 are the same(his bad for not sticking to spec)...that fact we cant establish.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Kingdemu: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
nakoks:

I am following....you guys think i am in support of luvinghubby cos i called him.I said we should hear both sides and find a middle ground.I know how it feels to look at it from the perceived arrogance of the seller.i only dealt with him once and no bad experience.He said all gear boxes for baby boy I4 are the same(his bad for not sticking to spec)...that fact we cant establish.
No! He admitted UK spec is different just like that of a V6 engine is different. And it is the UK spec he sent according to OP and what he requested for was a US spec gearbox. So it is evident luvinhubby is wrong here but his pride and arrogance, as usual, will not let him apologise for the long delay and to do the needful.

6 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by nakoks(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Kingdemu post=94569532]No! He admitted UK spec is different just like that of a V6 engine is different. And it is the UK spec he sent according to OP and what he requested for was a US spec gearbox. So it is evident luvimhubby is wrong here but his pride and arrogance as usual will not let him apologise for the long the delay and to do the needful.[/quote

Please don't allow hatred blind you,go back and read what the OP typed ,he said he was sent Europe spec instead of American.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Kingdemu: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=nakoks post=94569848][/quote]Are we not saying the same thing? He sent a gearbox that wasn't the US spec that was requested. Ass licking has greatly affected your brain and it seems that will be exactly what might kill you.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by oride: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
You guys need to calm down. This back and forth will not help. What is needed is how this issue is amicably resolved.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Elsueno: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
There is nothing confusing here

Customer ordered for pack of maggi
And seller sent an old pack of rayco

It's simple, Seller should contact customer to either refund or change the product and stop dribbling him.

Kapish

11 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by seunoj: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
luvinhubby:

Already stated my terms for resolution, trying to lay all facts bare

Rowl,
After making it clear to everyone that the accusation is not real, I beg u not enforce market condition. Place customer satisfaction ahead. Pple are looking at how you resolve this issue, don't fall it.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by xtervaganza(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Avedonn:

You don't know what he's going through. The OP said he lost someone and you don't how dear the person is to him.
July to September is only two months and believe he'll address OP's issue.

let me not say what's on my mind
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by xtervaganza(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Avedonn:

Then why don't you go to his shop and settle the issue amicably.
all you have been saying here is total rubbish. You keep defending him perhaps you're both into the business of scamming people.

One day he will try it with me and I'll bring soldier to give him injuries he will nurse for the rest of his life.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by xtervaganza(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
luvinhubby:
Just got back to town after being away for 5weeks doing a project in my village and couldn't respond because of poor and erratic data coverage in my hometown. Sincerely appreciate everyone that called and sent chats concerning this to me.

All baby boy 4 cylinder engine use the same gearbox, both America and Europe spec, the only ones different is the UK spec and V6.

If gears have issues after being sold, a trusted rewire is sourced by dealer to rectify it and in the event that it cannot be rectified, a replacement is made upon returning the former gear or a refund if no other one available.
Services of reliable gear rewire was turned down twice and gear speed sensors requested by op which was sent to him.
Called my attention late August that he wants a replacement and was not ready to return the previous one which is NOT a norm in auto parts transactions globally. Was willing to do that but told the op it can only be done when i am personally around and asked him to call me on the weekend to see if am back.
Saw a text from him instead calling me a criminal who intends to defraud him and as matter of principle, i don't respond to offensive communications in transactions.

Will need the op to point out the criminal intent observed by him in all my transactions with him within the next 24hrs, if he does so successfully, i will refund the 85k plus and additional 15k to him and post the transaction details here. If not, i will strictly enforce the market conditions of gear transactions on this transaction.
you're a thief.

9 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by calculation(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
seunoj:

Rowl,
After making it clear to everyone that the accusation is not real, I beg u not enforce market condition. Place customer satisfaction ahead. Pple are looking at how you resolve this issue, don't fall it.
You are right sir.

Mr Roland, From all your dealing so far in this business of yours, customer attitudes are not the same, though am not saying the customer in this case is wrong, but try and try to always let customer satisfaction be your priority. Don't be strict rather be flexible.
For this issue now just place a call to the customer to arrange for return of previous gear and send the right gear to the customer.
God will continue to enlarge your coast.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by oride: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
calculation:

You are right sir.

Mr Roland, From all your dealing so far in this business of your, customer attitudes are not the same, though am not saying the customer in case is wrong, but try and try to always let customer satisfaction be your priority. Don't be strict rather be flexible.
For this issue now just place a call the customer to arrange for return of previous gear and send the right gear to the customer.
God will continue to enlarge your coast.

You are wise.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by eRex(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
nakoks:

I am following....you guys think i am in support of luvinghubby cos i called him.I said we should hear both sides and find a middle ground.I know how it feels to look at it from the perceived arrogance of the seller.i only dealt with him once and no bad experience.He said all gear boxes for baby boy I4 are the same[b](his bad for not sticking to spec)...that fact we cant establish[/b].

I have used more than 4 babyboy.

I'm not still sure i understand the difference.

As far as I can tell...
It's either a I4 gear, V6 gear or Adidas gear.

May need enlightenment on how I4 babyboy has different gear.
Please help.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
eRex:

I have used more than 4 babyboy.

I'm not still sure i understand the difference.

As far as I can tell...
It's either a I4 gear, V6 gear or Adidas gear.

May need enlightenment on how I4 babyboy has different gear.
Please help.

The Honda Accord 98-02 alias baby boy come either US, Japan or Europe.
The UK is the Europe.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by eRex(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
SoadAutos:

The Honda Accord 98-02 alias baby boy come either US, Japan or Europe.
The UK is the Europe.

Is the UK not the same as the one Nick named "Adidas"..

If it is.. it can use same gear cos of it shift pattern.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
luvinhubby:

Already stated my terms for resolution, trying to lay all facts bare

Roland what vile messages are you talking about.
Am clear about what I send to you thru SMS and thru this Nairaland platform and my point is simple if your act is a scam then you will not go unpunished. I don't need to tell anyone there is a God that Judges every act, HIS Court is greater than the highest court in the land and when HE declare a punishment it will certainly come to pass.
The deepest thoughts of every man are known to HIM (GOD) you can come to Nairaland and say what you choose to say. What I say or what you say does not matter to God....The actual truth is what God will place HIS judgement by and I simply submit to HIS judgment.
Safe yourself from the problem and do the needful or continue the bold face and face the music. Life is too short and precious for someone to engage in fights unnecessarily.
Once my car is fine I'll move on.

8 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
eRex:

Is the UK not the same as the one Nick named "Adidas"..

If it is.. it can use same gear cos of it shift pattern.

The UK is the alias Adidas and run with a different ECU (popularly called brain box)

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
SoadAutos:

Am clear about what I send to you thru SMS and thru this Nairaland platform and my point is simple if your act is a scam then you will not go unpunished. I don't need to tell anyone there is a God that Judges every act, HIS Court is greater than the highest court in the land and when HE declare a punishment it will certainly come to pass.
The deepest thoughts of every man are known to HIM (GOD) you can come to Nairaland and say what you choose to say. What I say or what you say does not matter to God....The actual truth is what God will place HIS judgement by and I simply submit to HIS judgment.
Safe yourself from the problem and do the needful or continue the bold face and face the music. Life is too precious for someone to engage in fights unnecessarily.

Luvinhubby take note

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by ClickSis: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
I hate to do this but here is a screenshot of the SMS I sent to Roland in March after he gave me a defective steering rack.

Just as OP stated, he stopped answering my calls (with claims of travelling to the village and taking his child for an exam) but rather advised his boy to engage a Kazeem to fix the leak on the purchased item and I was to bear the cost. This was after he had earlier given me the wrong part which I had to return.

Who does that please?

Check my message once again, I've moved on but that money can't be beneficial to you.

I decided not to create a thread about my experience but dropped this message due to those against the OP.

Cheers

13 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Elsueno: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
when breeze blow, fowl nyash go open cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by emmaak2(m): 3:23am On Oct 04, 2020
ClickSis:
I hate to do this but here is a screenshot of the SMS I sent to Roland in March after he gave me a defective steering rack.

Just as OP stated, he stopped answering my calls (with claims of travelling to the village and taking his child for an exam) but rather advised his boy to engage a Kazeem to fix the leak on the purchased item and I was to bear the cost. This was after he had earlier given me the wrong part which I had to return.

Who does that please?

Check my message once again, I've moved on but that money can't be beneficial to you.

I decided not to create a thread about my experience but dropped this message due to those against the OP.

Cheers

Another one

6 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 3:45am On Oct 04, 2020
ClickSis:

Who does that please?

Cheers
Nakoks another one

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by nakoks(m): 5:32am On Oct 04, 2020
weyreypey:

Nakoks another one
Oga free me o,he should return OPs cash then.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 5:38am On Oct 04, 2020
nakoks:

Oga free me o,he should return OPs cash then.
I want to advise you privately

6 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by calculation(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2020
ClickSis:

Who does that please?

Cheers

Mr Luvinhubby, this is bad customer treatment in the way you handle your customer. It show that this is regular behaviour of yours when you know the money is already in your account. This not good because It will damage your reputation with time, pls change your rule of engagement.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by betterbest: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Who still patronize this manner less and arrogant old man? Someone that thinks he's doing you a favour when you patronize him.

7 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2020
betterbest:
Who still patronize this manner less and arrogant old man? Someone that thinks he's doing you a favour when you patronize him.
Has he offended you too?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by ksmart027(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2020
This is not good.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by heykims(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mr luvinhubby, abeg do the needful.
We have all waited patiently for weeks to hear ur side of the story. Now that u have narrated it remorselessly and arrogantly, it didn't appeal to our ears.
Don't let it degenerate to the level that we act in solidarity to the op and start calling thief in all threads in this section. Ogbeni, refund person money.
My condolences to those that were supporting before u appeared, nakoks and co will be disappointed right now.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by luvinhubby(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
SoadAutos:

Safe yourself from the problem and do the needful or continue the bold face and face the music. Life is too short and precious for someone to engage in fights unnecessarily.

Sam, this transaction was started under an atmosphere of trust and harmony between us personally & not here and i committed myself to it wholeheartedly and still do and that much you know. Everything that needed to be done i did and still intend to do.
Your turn in manner of communication necessitated the posture i adopted and anytime you return to how we started, i will equally do the same and make sure you have a functional vehicle and gear.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by heykims(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
luvinhubby:

Sam, this transaction was started under an atmosphere of trust and harmony between us personally & not here and i committed myself to it wholeheartedly and still do and that much you know. Everything that needed to be done i did and still intend to do.
Your turn in manner of communication necessitated the posture i adopted and anytime you return to how we started, i will equally do the same and make sure you have a functional vehicle and gear.
Guy shut the Bleep up, u arrogant brat.
U can manoeuvre the op as u like because his money is at stake, but know that nairalanders now know for sure who u truly are.

12 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by ClickSis: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
luvinhubby:

Just like some persons have stated here, you're very arrogant. Did you even read your response before posting?

With the way I was treated by you, I have every right to address you with derogatory names. Rather than hide your head in shame to do the needful, you still want to assume the status of 007.

Nothing more qualifies to be called shameful, baba

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traffic Violations In Lagos State Attract Ridiculous Fines / How Can One Use The Tiptronic Gear Transmission?? / Driving Schools In Lagos: Someone Help Me Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.