Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby (10922 Views)

Help! Is It A Terrible Idea To Drive From Lagos To Calabar? / Parking Revenges: These Terrible Drivers Got What They Deserved / My Terrible Experience With Copart Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Inception(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Bombiday:

Boss that excuse is flimsy. I checked luvinhubby's profile and he has his shop address there, also OP says he has been able to reach him using other people's numbers, if he had that alternative strategy on hand in the first place just to make accusations, why not just take the part to the shop and use another number to call and inform him that he is at his shop and dropping the non usable part off to get a refund or a replacement. At least that way there's a next step, now it becomes "Lubinhubby has refused to refund me or provide a replacement" versus what is currently here which is half baked at best. Now drumming up sentiment talking about 'I don't want to embarrass him but to seek intervention' while at the same time not actually doing any real thing to come to a resolution except posting on a thread.

Cunny man die, Cunny man bury am grin

But luvinhubby not picking his calls in this scenario is criminal.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by ksmart027(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Bombiday:

Boss that excuse is flimsy. I checked luvinhubby's profile and he has his shop address there, also OP says he has been able to reach him using other people's numbers, if he had that alternative strategy on hand in the first place just to make accusations, why not just take the part to the shop and use another number to call and inform him that he is at his shop and dropping the non usable part off to get a refund or a replacement. At least that way there's a next step, now it becomes "Lubinhubby has refused to refund me or provide a replacement" versus what is currently here which is half baked at best. Now drumming up sentiment talking about 'I don't want to embarrass him but to seek intervention' while at the same time not actually doing any real thing to come to a resolution except posting on a thread.
But to my understanding, the op said he called him with another number, on hearing his voice the seller refuse to talk him again and op also mentioned that he dont reside in lagos. To me the op did not do anything wrong in bringing the matter here, if the seller want him to return the product before replacement, he should state so.

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Ogbuu101: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2020
nakoks:

Oga stop calling me,I don't follow bandwagon to give a dog a bad name to hang it.People have had bad experiences good for them.I only had one transaction on oil and was satisfied.I look at matters objectively.
Ignore that troll with one million monikers.
I'm also finding it difficult to write off luvinhubby for the simple reasons that,
1,He has done hundreds of transactions on nairaland and probably thousands off nairaland with very few complaints.
2:The used car and used parts industry is a highly volatile one with a lot of variables which even the most experienced dealers might not have a full grasp of.
That said,Luvinhubby,settle the OP with preferably a refund or correct replacement even if it comes at a significant loss.That's d price of doing business, sometimes you lose.

8 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Kingdemu: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Inception:

You don't have to insult to pass your message across.
He did not insult you. Why insult him?
Have some decorum,
There exist no decorum when dealing with criminals.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Uyi213: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2020
luvinhubby:

Already stated my terms for resolution, trying to lay all facts bare

And to think I almost did business with you thanks God for my life oo. My mechanic sef no trust you lol... him never see you yet him no trust you chai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Kingdemu: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Uyi213:

And to think I almost did business with you thanks God for my life oo. My mechanic sef no trust you lol... him never see you yet him no trust you chai
You're indeed very lucky

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by udemzyudex(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
ksmart027:

But to my understanding, the op said he called him with another number, on hearing his voice the seller refuse to talk him again and op also mentioned that he dont reside in lagos. To me the op did not do anything wrong in bringing the matter here, if the seller want him to return the product before replacement, he should state so.

Ignore that guy cheesy he dey rush to comment without understanding all what the op wrote. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by homeboy205: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Uyi213:

I beg you fit play us the film ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Uyi213: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Ignore that troll with one million monikers.
I'm also finding it difficult to write off luvinhubby for the simple reasons that,
1,He has done hundreds of transactions on nairaland and probably thousands off nairaland with very few complaints.
2:The used car and used parts industry is a highly volatile one with a lot of variables which even the most experienced dealers might not have a full grasp of.
That said,Luvinhubby,settle the OP with preferably a refund or correct replacement even if it comes at a significant loss.That's d price of doing business, sometimes you lose.

Bros calm down you know nothing. I know two persons here with long threads dating back as four years ago but are scammers. Once anyone from Nairaland contacts them. BOOOM!! They have fallen victim. Nairaland people way day believe people with long threads and old Monikers hahahahah..And if we come out complain, una go talk say it’s a lie, he has done several deals. Have you done a deal with Luvinghubby yourself??

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Bombiday(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Kingdemu:
You must be a criminal to be vehemently supporting luvinhubby to the extent you are so comfortable with him displaying his criminal tendencies and not picking the OP's calls. You're even suggesting the OP use another line to be pursuing the criminal upandan. Well, if I were the OP the police would've long did that cos that is their job not mine.You see, It is your type that will be behind bars immediately they step into any just and sane society cos even your thought process is criminal. May you fall into OP's situation so you can be pursuing your rogue seller inter-state just to return a defective product you bought with your hard earned money out of trust. Useless man.

Where did you see me supporting the seller please have sense. I'm just saying OP hasn't actually made any real moves to get a resolution, the part he wants replaced is still on his car, sentiment doesn't fix this. I also didn't suggest anything, the OP already clearly stated that he did that already, I said he could have done it again to get a solution rather than just to note. What are the police going to arrest the seller for in this case objectively speaking because most of the complaints on the buyers end are logistical and the seller stated that he offered a refund and buyer said he wanted an exchange for which the seller said he has to be the one to handle it which the buyer didn't deny here. It is a fact that the wrong part is still on his car. Would you as a seller be refunding something that hasn't been returned to you? Even Amazon and Ebay require that the original item be returned for a refund to be processed so leave sentiment out of this. I have no comments about your comment on my character, your manner of response says a lot about you already.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Bombiday(m): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Inception:

Cunny man die, Cunny man bury am grin

But luvinhubby not picking his calls in this scenario is criminal.

It is wrong boss we all know this but as you said cunny man die, cunny man bury am. That way we can all say oh, seller scammed buyer and it's a clear cut case, as of right now it isn't a scam case yet, just two people wanting to have their way.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Bombiday(m): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2020
ksmart027:

You're not wrong chief but the seller did say he should return the product for replacement to which the OP apparently stated that he should send the replacement first, seller then said he has to be around to run it which is supposedly what has made this drag on this long as seller claims that he was not around. I believe of course that since the buyer was willing to have trust in the seller and paid without physical confirmation then the seller could also be willing to have trust as well and send a replacement without the original part being returned yet but as the seller has chosen to be stubborn and state regular market terms apply, the buyer should also move to sort this out once and for all. What's the point of having a car that is normally in use just sitting over one part that could have been fixed weeks ago. That's what I don't get.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Bombiday(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2020
udemzyudex:

Ignore that guy cheesy he dey rush to comment without understanding all what the op wrote. grin

So because I chose to be objective rather than sentimental that means I don't understand the context of the situation. Tell me if you have done 300 good deals and you have 15 mediocre/bad deals are you automatically supposed to be labelled a fraud? Buying online on Amazon or Ebay or wherever, you see tons of good products with some bad ratings so now because there's a court of public opinion in play we're all supposed to throw logic out the window or what? Especially in such a case where we are talking about a non new car part where we know mechanics run non conventional tactics all the time in Nigeria. Luvinhubby takes blame for sending a different region's part after OP specifically stated that he wanted the opposite. Everything else is up for debate whether fishy seeming or clear cut according to whichever partys' description.

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Bombiday:

So because I chose to be objective rather than sentimental that means I don't understand the context of the situation. Tell me if you have done 300 good deals and you have 15 mediocre/bad deals are you automatically supposed to be labelled a fraud? Buying online on Amazon or Ebay or wherever, you see tons of good products with some bad ratings so now because there's a court of public opinion in play we're all supposed to throw logic out the window or what? Especially in such a case where we are talking about a non new car part where we know mechanics run non conventional tactics all the time in Nigeria. Luvinhubby takes blame for sending a different region's part after OP specifically stated that he wanted the opposite. Everything else is up for debate whether fishy seeming or clear cut according to whichever partys' description.
You'll do great to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Bombiday:

It is wrong boss we all know this but as you said cunny man die, cunny man bury am. That way we can all say oh, seller scammed buyer and it's a clear cut case, as of right now it isn't a scam case yet, just two people wanting to have their way.
Misrepresentation is a crime. That's what luvinhubby did. Now for the second time shut up.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Bombiday:
This is why I dislike nairaland sales and disputes, too many illogical resolutions from posters that don't even relate to the situation. OP was supposed to have returned defective part as he realized it wasn't the requested spec but didn't(why will you go ahead and install something that you don't want), now return it and get a refund or replacement, OP said no, how is it productive to leave a non applicable part in your car for weeks and blame the seller, maybe it's just me but it doesn't make any sense imo. And then we are talking about a 2001 honda accord like it's a 2021 model, there's probably no new parts at this point in time and a lot of trial and error applies but fact remains this is 2020 what happened to doing videos of the part you want replaced and sending to seller and having him send same for your comparison and approval before actually making payment.
The fact that there's always the option of simply running online to open a thread takes away a large amount of logic in transactions here. Rather than doing due diligence you work on assumptions and then when it backfires you run online.
If not for the Bible. I'd have called you a madman. But I won't.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Bombiday:
This is why I dislike nairaland sales and disputes, too many illogical resolutions from posters that don't even relate to the situation. OP was supposed to have returned defective part as he realized it wasn't the requested spec but didn't(why will you go ahead and install something that you don't want), now return it and get a refund or replacement, OP said no, how is it productive to leave a non applicable part in your car for weeks and blame the seller, maybe it's just me but it doesn't make any sense imo. And then we are talking about a 2001 honda accord like it's a 2021 model, there's probably no new parts at this point in time and a lot of trial and error applies but fact remains this is 2020 what happened to doing videos of the part you want replaced and sending to seller and having him send same for your comparison and approval before actually making payment.
The fact that there's always the option of simply running online to open a thread takes away a large amount of logic in transactions here. Rather than doing due diligence you work on assumptions and then when it backfires you run online.

SO AFTER YOUR LAST POST ON JUNE 09/2020. YOU WAKE UP TO START A CRIMINAL CRUSADE ON CARTALK. YOU'RE FAR FROM SMART.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Bombiday(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2020
weyreypey:

I am definitely a criminal.

Flexing internet muscle until you get sued for slander. Your opinion is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Bombiday:

Flexing internet muscle until you get sued for slander. Your opinion is irrelevant.
misdadiger.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Bombiday(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2020
weyreypey:

SO AFTER YOUR LAST POST ON JUNE 09/2020. YOU WAKE UP TO START A CRIMINAL CRUSADE ON CARTALK. YOU'RE FAR FROM SMART.

If you were half smart you'd see that my posts are about business and logic. Whatever you assume is clearly coz you are misguided and delusional. I shall not be replying you again as you're simply a petty troll with no self respect.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Bombiday:

If you were half smart you'd see that my posts are about business and logic. Whatever you assume is clearly coz you are misguided and delusional. I shall not be replying you again as you're simply a petty troll with no self respect.
dief

Bombiday:
IPhone X, 7/10 physical condition, 256GB. Phone shows clear signs of use but is in overall good condition. Call or whatsapp on 07060701128 if interested. Price is 160k, location is Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by udemzyudex(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Bombiday:

I know you're trying to be objective but all the long note with no space in it is unnecessary if you don't understand what the op have been saying.

If you check my first post on this thread, you will read the part I said "if business no click this time no mean say we no go do business another time."

Talking about logic, if i decide to buy a product and see bad reviews, first I'll check the way the seller communicate with the seller in trying to handle the situation.
If the seller was nonchalant and probably refuse to refund the buyer or change the part, I'll definitely stay away from that buyer, because deal will surely go bad one day but how you handle your client will determine if they will continue to buy from you or not.

I send goods and parts to my customers in other states too, and after sending it, the first thing I'll tell them to do is call me immediately they get and test it for me to be sure they are satisfied with it.

I don't want to prolong this issue but as a seller, the best thing to do if you want to send part to your client is snap or send a short video of the one you have and send it to him, if he likes it, he will buy it and if he doesn't you let it go.

Sometimes deal will go bad but how you handle it will determine if the next person will do business with you or not, people don't usually spend time reading good reviews, they focus more on the bad reviews and how you handle it.

Your logic is flawed.

7 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by BamBamK: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
lovely response

Bombiday:

Where did you see me supporting the seller please have sense. I'm just saying OP hasn't actually made any real moves to get a resolution, the part he wants replaced is still on his car, sentiment doesn't fix this. I also didn't suggest anything, the OP already clearly stated that he did that already, I said he could have done it again to get a solution rather than just to note. What are the police going to arrest the seller for in this case objectively speaking because most of the complaints on the buyers end are logistical and the seller stated that he offered a refund and buyer said he wanted an exchange for which the seller said he has to be the one to handle it which the buyer didn't deny here. It is a fact that the wrong part is still on his car. Would you as a seller be refunding something that hasn't been returned to you? Even Amazon and Ebay require that the original item be returned for a refund to be processed so leave sentiment out of this. I have no comments about your comment on my character, your manner of response says a lot about you already.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2020
SoadAutos:
I bought a transmission for an Honda Accord 2001 model from Luvinhubby July 27, 2020. I made it clear to him that I wanted transmission for an American specs.
Instead of the spec I requested for, he sent me the Europe version and this was evident from the gear seat that came with the transmission. I installed the transmission next day and it was not shifting and he was informed same day.
After so many talk from him to buy time we concluded that he will replace the transmission. I kept calling him ever since that time & he kept giving excuses like am out of town, am attending to burial etc.
Sadly he stopped picking my calls or responding to my messages.
What made it very sad is that I have been buying products from him since 2018 and I wonder how a man that claim to have integrity suddenly turn around to act this way.
Am presenting this on a public media like this to give him (Luvinhubby) the privilege to redeem his image if truly I misinterpreted his status.

I want to appreciate everyone that comment on this subject, indeed I appreciate all your input.
Like I said originally it is your anticipated intervention that brought me to this space with this topic and you indeed played a role or the other and I say thank you all.
I promised to come to Nairaland to give feedback and that is what am here to do with this comment.
Communication with Luvinhubby is restored and we have being able to resolve the issue.
I believe I have learnt one or two lessons from this experience and I believe Luvinhubby too did.
He sent me another transmission yesterday, 9 October 2020
Like I said in previous comment; it was because Luvinhubby stopped to communicate with me that was why I felt cheated and I believe it was not out of place....
Once again thank you all for your intervention.
Kindly forgive all wrongs please.... to err is human and to forgive is divine.

12 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Elsueno: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Oya Oga mod come and close the thread.

Involved parties don kiss and make up. wink

let's all smoke some weed and forget about D whole bad experience grin

LET'S PARTY!

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Kingdemu: 6:09am On Oct 10, 2020
SoadAutos:

I want to appreciate everyone that comment on this subject, indeed I appreciate all your input.
Like I said originally it is your anticipated intervention that brought me to this space with this topic and you indeed played a role or the other and I say thank you all.
I promised to come to Nairaland to give feedback and that is what am here to do with this comment.
Communication with Luvinhubby is restored and we have being able to resolve the issue.
I believe I have learnt one or two lessons from this experience and I believe Luvinhubby too did.
Like I said in previous comment; it was because Luvinhubby stopped to communicate with me that was why I felt cheated and I believe it was not out of place....
Nice one. But Oga have you fixed the new gearbox and tested it is ok before coming here to say issue is resolved? Cos we no go wan hear another story for this matter oo... Best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Omotakins(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2020
SoadAutos:

thank God he did that eventually. This is what he ought to have done ab initio. I hope this latest action will be enough te remedy his somewhat tainted image.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by heykims(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Omotakins:
thank God he did that eventually. This is what he ought to have done ab initio. I hope this latest action will be enough te remedy his somewhat tainted image.
No it won't remedy his image, that guy is an arrogant fool. Imagine he was absent for weeks after the op brought his case to this forum and many sat on the fence waiting to hear his side of the story. People didn't judge and gave him the benefit of doubt despite many others emerging to share their ugly experience with him.
Only for the guy to show up weeks later, scribbled a word or two and jetted out of the thread telling the op to politely address him privately, expecting some kinda apology. He is mad.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
heykims:

No it won't remedy his image, that guy is an arrogant fool. Imagine he was absent for weeks after the op brought his case to this forum and many sat on the fence waiting to hear his side of the story. People didn't judge and gave him the benefit of doubt despite many others emerging to share their ugly experience with him.
Only for the guy to show up weeks later, scribbled a word or two and jetted out of the thread telling the op to politely address him privately, expecting some kinda apology. He is mad.

Okada drop me here where the violence is happening....go bring diportivo

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by diportivo: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
weyreypey:

Okada drop me here where the violence is happening....go bring diportivo

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Ogbuu101: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uyi213:

Bros calm down you know nothing. I know two persons here with long threads dating back as four years ago but are scammers. Once anyone from Nairaland contacts them. BOOOM!! They have fallen victim. Nairaland people way day believe people with long threads and old Monikers hahahahah..And if we come out complain, una go talk say it’s a lie, he has done several deals. Have you done a deal with Luvinghubby yourself??
Bros,I have with me a brake light switch and a fuel pump,recently sold to me by my own much younger cousin which ended up being faulty,though I've bought tens of others which were fine.
Parts were sent from Onitsha to Abj.If the intention was to cheat me,he'd have started from the price cos both were less than half of what they were being sold in Apo here.
For the 1st time since the 9yrs I started using Volkswagen Bora and golf 4,I bought tokumbo shock absorbers that spring like OEM
The used car parts business has many variables which even the most experienced seller might not know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Parts: Brand New Vs Tokunbo / I Want To Change A Right-hand Drive Truck To Left-hand Drive-any Recommendation? / How Can One Use The Tiptronic Gear Transmission??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.