Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby (10939 Views)

Help! Is It A Terrible Idea To Drive From Lagos To Calabar? / Parking Revenges: These Terrible Drivers Got What They Deserved / My Terrible Experience With Copart Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Avedonn:

You don't know what he's going through. The OP said he lost someone and you don't how dear the person is to him.
July to September is only two months and believe he'll address OP's issue.

If you read through all my post with regards this matter....I was very clear about my grievances..... he stopped picking my calls and responding to my SMS.
The last time we talked he asked me to call him on a particular weekend earlier this month and I waited patiently till that day and when I called as requested by him he refused to pick. I called at reasonable intervals (considering he may be busy) for 2-3 days and sent SMS and no response.
Also while I was calling and he's not picking I ask a friend to call and he picked.
I also mentioned earlier that this is not meant to embarrass him but to seek intervention. This is an open space and I believe he will see my submission and if truly your defence of him is real I expect him to do the needful and I will surely come back to this thread to mention this to the whole house.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by homeboy205: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
SoadAutos:

If you read through all my post with regards this matter....I was very clear about my grievances..... he stopped picking my calls and responding to my SMS.
The last time we talked he asked me to call him on a particular weekend earlier this month and I waited patiently till that day and when I called as requested by him he refused to pick. I called at reasonable intervals (considering he may be busy) for 2-3 days and sent SMS and no response.
Also while I was calling and he's not picking I ask a friend to call and he picked.
I also mentioned earlier that this is not meant to embarrass him but to seek intervention. This is an open space and I believe he will see my submission and if truly your defence of him is real I expect him to do the needful and I will surely come back to this thread to mention this to the whole house.

Please stop explaining yourself, and you have the right to call him out. He should come and say something to

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by supaflex: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Up to this moment luvinnbaby or luvinhubby has gone MIA !! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by ShenTeh(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2020
It's 4days after and the accused has not shown up!

Someone should please check up on him. Please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by foolbuster: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
ShenTeh:

Is it a coincidence that moniker went MIA the day this thread was created?
Na question i just ask oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by promotervickky(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
SoadAutos:

Some bunch of people owe me money today, once I call them they would be giving excuses and not picking up!! You all don't know how that feels, for your own money again?

Let's support the right things!

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by thebigkendo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
foolbuster:

Is it a coincidence that moniker went MIA the day this thread was created?
Na question i just ask oo

7 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
ShenTeh:

He has another moniker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by froshbuddy: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Back in 2017, someone called him out in same manner. I've transacted with a number of techs here. maybe I'm just lucky sha

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Elsueno: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Only a few business people are honest in this forum. Majority are dubious and we ARE TAKING NOTE grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Besto(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
SoadAutos:
I bought a transmission for an Honda Accord 2001 model from Luvinhubby July 27, 2020. I made it clear to him that I wanted transmission for an American specs.
Instead of the spec I requested for, he sent me the Europe version and this was evident from the gear seat that came with the transmission. I installed the transmission next day and it was not shifting and he was informed same day.
After so many talk from him to buy time we concluded that he will replace the transmission. I kept calling him ever since that time & he kept giving excuses like am out of town, am attending to burial etc.
Sadly he stopped picking my calls or responding to my messages.
What made it very sad is that I have been buying products from him since 2018 and I wonder how a man that claim to have integrity suddenly turn around to act this way.
Am presenting this on a public media like this to give him (Luvinhubby) the privilege to redeem his image if truly I misinterpreted his status.

This guy is not deem fit to do business at all.

1. Sends wrong parts or incomplete items several times.
2. Once you pay him, yours truly becomes non responsive
3. Items are over priced

Sold me a brand new shocks that only lasted a week... Last ordeal with him was the last straw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Besto:

This guy is not deem fit to do business at all.

1. Sends wrong parts or incomplete items several times.
2. Once you pay him, yours truly becomes non responsive
3. Items are over priced

Sold me a brand new shocks that only lasted a week... Last ordeal with him was the last straw.

Luvinhubby gone rogue. At last... What a sad end
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Radautoworks.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Kingdemu: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
MIA
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by adanny01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Another one bites the dust.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2020
we are praying for you
adanny01:
Another one bites the dust.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by radautoworks: 2:40am On Sep 25, 2020
weyreypey:
Radautoworks.

Thank you
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by melviniyke2002(m): 4:15am On Sep 25, 2020

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by homeboy205: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2020
AND WHERE THAT PERSON WEY WON DIE FOR HAM ?? Na you we suppose hold now wey he don go MIA

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2020
luxy44:

Stay off my mention. I am not luvinghubby, I don't do auto or auto-parts, and I don't like you or whoever it is behind SmartchoiceNGR. You irritate me, pls don't try to get my attention.
You supported him 3 years ago..now he's gone full time rogue what says you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Peem
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by emmaak2(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
SO LIKE THIS CASE DN CLOSE
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
emmaak2:
SO LIKE THIS CASE DN CLOSE
I don't think so
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by nakoks(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
weyreypey:

You supported him 3 years ago..now he's gone full time rogue what says you?

LOL so na part time rogue hin dey do that 3 years ago abi na weekend programme rogue.You will not kill me this man.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
nakoks:

LOL so na part time rogue hin dey do that 3 years ago abi na weekend programme rogue.You will not kill me this man.

How na
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by nakoks(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Haven spoken to Luvinhubby ,i just recalled the various sides to a story.OP side,Luvinghubby side and the middle ground.He is actually in the village .Lets wait for his side.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
nakoks:
Haven spoken to Luvinhubby ,i just recalled the various sides to a story.OP side,Luvinghubby side and the middle ground.He is actually in the village .Lets wait for his side.
I'll take your word for it. And hold you personally responsible.

7 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by AgentGoat: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2020
nakoks:

There is no internet in his village?

6 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by emmaak2(m): 4:46am On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
nakoks:
[/s]
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by nakoks(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2020
AgentGoat:

There is no internet in his village?
Internet on all networks does not cover the whole south east or remote villages .Don't always feel someone is lying.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by nakoks(m): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2020
weyreypey:

I'll take your word for it. And hold you personally responsible.
You know me,like i said lets wait for him.Both have their faults and then we will find the middle ground.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by madgoat(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Avedonn:

You don't know what he's going through. The OP said he lost someone and you don't how dear the person is to him.
July to September is only two months and believe he'll address OP's issue.

Even if Luvinhubby lost someone, does that warrant keeping quiet and not refunding or replacing the transmission since July? The OP that spent his hard earned money on transmission but ended up getting rubbish would not have been able to use his car since July.
Abeg lets call a spade a spade. Luvinhubby scammed the OP.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traffic Violations In Lagos State Attract Ridiculous Fines / How Can One Use The Tiptronic Gear Transmission?? / My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.