Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368596 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Survival fund payment is loading 98.99%

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by LadySarah: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Beedude:

How can u negotiate a deal for a loan u must pay back? I got 200k in November and i no sabi anybody.

I'm telling youoo. We were 10 that applied and none of us knows anybody yet all were credited this January. Registration didn't even take 20mins.

It's sad he still wants to to be linked up. either get scammed or come back here to shed crocodile tears after submitting your bank details to a phantom stranger.

To some, experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Perfectman91:

Please link me up with him

Leave your number or dm me to give you his.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
LadySarah:

I'm telling youoo. We were 10 that applied and none of us knows anybody yet all were credited this January. Registration didn't even take 20mins.

It's sad he still wants to to be linked up. either get scammed or come back here to shed crocodile tears after submitting your bank details to a phantom stranger.

To some, experience is the best teacher.
Doesn't even sound right paying a % for a loan u will still repay. It is one of the craziest thing i have heard in my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
daddytime:

It is indeed much I must confess. He said it is fixed by the consultants.
I agreed to pay 50% hook me up
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pamdavou:

I agreed to pay 50% hook me up

Drop your number or dm me
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Aframs:
Survival fund payment is loading 98.99%

Boss hope say no be joke embarassed .
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
daddytime:

Drop your number or dm me
Check ur dm plz
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pamdavou:

Check ur dm plz

Dm'd you
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
daddytime:

Dm'd you
I replied
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
daddytime:

It is indeed much I must confess. He said it is fixed by the consultants.

Your own commission per referral must be 50,000 per person abi?

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 12:59am On Mar 29, 2021
Survival fund batch B payment loading...who else is feeling this?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by maybet081: 2:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Tgen:
Survival fund batch B payment loading...who else is feeling this?
just a feeling?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 3:02am On Mar 29, 2021
ArewaWife:

Your own commission per referral must be 50,000 per person abi?

For what?
It's #500k per person.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2021
Viking07:
It's either you're a scammer yourself trying to deceive the gullible to send the original poster a DM or you're just being stupendously naive. You want to pay for something NOBODY has control of.

NOBODY, no useless consultant can help you get a LOAN. You apply and if your qualify/lucky you get paid. It's as simple as that. The millions of people that have been credited including myself did not pay any idīot a dime.

Be wise, we're in 2021.
The guy isn't wise atall.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Beedude:

The guy isn't wise atall.
I logged in to see 24 new comments thinking it was something about SF, not knowing it is just a bunch of fraudsters making noise.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Perfectman91: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2021
Let's go back to the reason for this thread guys, thanks to all those who advised. Has anyone gotten alert for survival fund today Monday?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2021
No alert yet for survival fund, fingers crossed.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Viking07:
I logged in to see 24 new comments thinking it was something about SF, not knowing it is just a bunch of fraudsters making noise.
He just derailed the thread. Make SF pay up make everybody commot the thread jare

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Tgen:
No alert yet for survival fund, fingers crossed.
it's next month... second week
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Moneybeatz: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
House1411:

it's next month... second week

Pls how sure are you of this information... Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Moneybeatz:

Pls how sure are you of this information... Thanks
0.001% sure
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
angry
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Moneybeatz: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
House1411:
angry

cheesy cheesy grin ok thanks... they should pay o embarassed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Moneybeatz:

cheesy cheesy grin ok thanks... they should pay o embarassed
I'll be the luckiest man if they pay anytime bro

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Check your survival fund dashboard and see if you can login.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2021
Viking07:
Check your survival fund dashboard and see if you can login.
Cant log in at the moment. Some people are speculating that its because payment will commence shortly. Said same thing happened when 1st batch got paid in November.
Fingers crossed jare
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DeckeyLyrical(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2021
Please I need a suggestion, my friend got approval of 1.6million under SME since December last year, he accepted the offer but till now he didn't get the payment, he only told me yesterday. I asked him to check if his account can contain such money and First Bank said the account can contain 2 million and above. We used bank link to update details again.

We don't have any branch close here. Is there a way we can reach them via email or call. I have been sending them messages on twitter.

Suggestion will be fine bcs he need the money and I know my effort will not be in vain.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:
Please I need a suggestion, my friend got approval of 1.6million under SME since December last year, he accepted the offer but till now he didn't get the payment, he only told me yesterday. I asked him to check if his account can contain such money and First Bank said the account can contain 2 million and above. We used bank link to update details again.

We don't have any branch close here. Is there a way we can reach them via email or call. I have been sending them messages on twitter.

Suggestion will be fine bcs he need the money and I know my effort will not be in vain.
Kindly post ur comment on the COVID19 loan thread so u can get suggestion easily & quickly there.
Majority of people here are just waiting for Survival Fund disbursement
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:

Write to them on twitter hopefully they reply. I thought I heard they where disturbing last week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.