Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368588 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2021
As seen on Facebook

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
daddytime:

For what?
It's #500k per person.

Wait are u saying those that registered for Federal Govt survival Funds would be paid N500,000? I tot it was N30,000/person? Please if u av any info pls reply my mention, tnx u! I applied since Feb they avant called me at all but they av called my employer!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hmmmm,,,,,,, we re waiting earnestly cool cool

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
egbeocha:
But that is obviously a FAKE account. Payment will commence whenever they deem it fit to pay, you guys should stop with the apprehension already.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
egbeocha:
Fake page
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Can you guys still login?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
vaca1:
Can you guys still login?
Not atall. Since morning
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
I doubt the authenticity of that page. It's not a genuine page from Survival funds scheme.
Let's exercise patience still. We've waited this far, we can wait some more.
Payment will definitely come, we just don't know when.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Beedude:

Not atall. Since morning

This alone is a proof that, something is been done already.
#Alert fit drop this week.
Perhaps, for Easter celebration.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Hi peeps... Y'all should try and login to ur payroll account o... don't know what is really happening... I logged-in few minutes ago only to find out that all information punched-in as@ registration has been swept off....Emà gbàmi ké!!

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Shawl001:

This alone is a proof that, something is been done already. #Alert fit drop this week. Perhaps, for Easter celebration.
It should just drop today jare
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 31, 2021
Beedude:

Are you currently working on a building project with the money?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 5:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Beedude:

Patience is a virtue.
Just relax and be expectant. It will come.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shawl001 post=100345849]I doubt the authenticity of that page. It's not a genuine page from Survival funds scheme.
Let's exercise patience still. We've waited this far, we can wait some more.
Payment will definitely come, we just don't know when.
[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2021
akanmunimi:
You are welcome my brother. I will advice you apply for both even though it is only one they will attend to. I am also a CEO and applied for the two. From statistics few people applied for the SME because of the requirements such as CAC, TIN and all that but that is not the case with household. I found out that there is no penalty in applying for the two, they will grant the one you are most qualify for. God favour is what matters. Thanls

Ok what are the requirements for household category!?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
ArewaWife:
Let's all be civil and calm. The money go soon come. Hopefully next week. I know things are hard but let's be calm and not pour out our frustration on others.

[/s]
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Shawl001:

Patience is a virtue. Just relax and be expectant. It will come.
We don't have any choice than to relax.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akanmunimi: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Heathrow44:

Ok what are the requirements for household category!?
Just BVN and personal details and follow the prompts. That is all.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2021
akanmunimi:

Ok, I need to register mine how do I go about it
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akanmunimi: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2021
akanmunimi:
Use this link. nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari is out of the country for 19 days routine checkup.
U will see things working out from tomorrow.
Quote me

4 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2021
favoryourl:
Buhari is out of the country for 19 days routine checkup.
U will see things working out from tomorrow.
Quote me
It will be more than 19 days
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dayhour: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2021
haybee2018:
Hi peeps... Y'all should try and login to ur payroll account o... don't know what is really happening... I logged-in few minutes ago only to find out that all information punched-in as@ registration has been swept off....Emà gbàmi ké!!

I can't even log into my own account. what's happening
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akanmunimi: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2021
dayhour:

I can't even log into my own account. what's happening
That is the case for virtualy everybody. Learnt from batch A people that same happened last year and immediately after that they started getting credit alert. Let us hope same thing happen. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DeckeyLyrical(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Viking07:
But that is obviously a FAKE account. Payment will commence whenever they deem it fit to pay, you guys should stop with the apprehension already.

Please if you update your details through back link, do you still need to go Nirsal office to inform them? Please if you have the experience let me know
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:

Please if you update your details through back link, do you still need to go Nirsal office to inform them? Please if you have the experience let me know
No. But you can still go to their office to still submit your account number. Not compulsory.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
I smell alerts shortly

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Survival fund weh dn use us play handicap
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Mayor21:
Survival fund weh dn use us play handicap
We go chop them last last. E no go tey again
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
What’s the Survival fund?

The COVID 19 loan guys have begun receiving alerts.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2021
iamadonis2:
What’s the Survival fund?

The COVID 19 loan guys have begun receiving alerts.

We have not heard positive news of alert from any quarters.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2021
egbeocha:

We have not heard positive news of alert from any quarters.

Oh but COVID 19 loan guys are receiving. And here I was thinking NIRSAL handled both programmed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.