Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367419 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Giantfarmer(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
is this survival fund still on? I want to register
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by axeman2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Giantfarmer:
is this survival fund still on? I want to register
unavailable for now

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Giantfarmer(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
axeman2:
unavailable for now
ok thanks
I hope they are going to reopen to take another batch
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2021
Giantfarmer:
ok thanks I hope they are going to reopen to take another batch
I don't think so
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by maybet081: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Giantfarmer:
ok thanks
I hope they are going to reopen to take another batch
to pay the 2nd batch is a big wahala you are talking of 3rd batch.

4 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by icon02(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
I can help you register your business on google for free
WhatsApp me on 09054676396
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
If Survival Fund follows previous pattern of payment. Payment should commence 2morow.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hmbs(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Which pattern?I doubt if there will be any payment again?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Beedude:
If Survival Fund follows previous pattern of payment.
Payment should commence 2morow.

grin grin

Y’all be back again.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
iamadonis2:

grin grin
Y’all be back again.
Do u know the meaning of IF ? They can decide not to pay and nothing will happen cos life goes on
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Beedude:

Do u know the meaning of IF ?
They can decide not to pay and nothing will happen cos life goes on

No vex na. Una too serious for here o.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by giftygirl1(f): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2021
iamadonis2:

No vex na. Una too serious for here o.
cheesy cheesy grin
Over serious de worry people here,na money matter nah.. grin

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2021
Beedude:

Do u know the meaning of IF ?
They can decide not to pay and nothing will happen cos life goes on

Don't worry, IF or no IF, we are coming for you and Aframs
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Geekop:

Don't worry, IF or no IF, we are coming for you and Aframs
undecided undecided undecided
Na what I hear I yarn....so don't come jam trailer. grin grin

Please , my people sorry for that.
SF are too tight to predict even last year pattern they no follow it again.

But am sure ,they will pay.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Beedude:
If Survival Fund follows previous pattern of payment.
Payment should commence 2morow.
Today is 10th
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2021
The first batch payment didn't take this long. What's happening?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Today is 10th
They decided not to follow same pattern. The reason for the delay is what i dont understand.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2021
We'll be expecting payments anytime this month.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
NYIM don pay today...for those that apply for the loan check your dashboard and click approve
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2021
shegzyzee:
NYIM don pay today...for those that apply for the loan check your dashboard and click approve
Which one is nyim again
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Which one is nyim again

NIGERIAN YOUTH INVEATMENT FUND
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2021
shegzyzee:

NIGERIAN YOUTH INVEATMENT FUND

Please do you know if those that are approved for nyif will be able to get the new covid loan?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2021
shegzyzee:
shut up loan was approval is different from payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2021
manlawal:
shut up loan was approval is different from payment
OK..but don't say shut up sir..
That statement is not right
Always correct in love

10 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nkemzzy: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
pls the link to nyim
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Perfectman91: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Over 70 days after, we are still awaiting disbursement from survival fund. Truth is anything after the first set of grants/loans in Nigeria, meeting up with subsequent sets after always becomes a big problem.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Zanzibar1: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Perfectman91:
Over 70 days after, we are still awaiting disbursement from survival fund. Truth is anything after the first set of grants/loans in Nigeria, meeting up with subsequent sets after always becomes a big problem.

There is a process to everything. They have their reasons for delaying payment. They must have noticed some fishy irregularities in the first batch payment.
Remember after the survival funds was paid to the first batch, some school proprietor and proprietress said the staff should bring the money. I believe that's one of the nonsense they ar trying to avoid

Just continue with whatever you are doing and don't make it seem your life depends on survival scheme

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Perfectman91: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zanzibar1:

There is a process to everything. They have their reasons for delaying payment. They must have noticed some fishy irregularities in the first batch payment.
Remember after the survival funds was paid to the first batch, some school proprietor and proprietress said the staff should bring the money. I believe that's one of the nonsense they ar trying to avoid

Just continue with whatever you are doing and don't make it seem your life depends on survival scheme

You think it's easy to just forget about something others already got free 90/150k without stress then when it gets to your turn, you begin to hear stories.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by pluzo: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Zanzibar1:

How are you all still expecting payment from a government that had to print more money to disburse to state.. The govt does not have money at this time.. Its quite logical
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
pluzo:

How are you all still expecting payment from a government that had to print more money to disburse to state.. The govt does not have money at this time.. Its quite logical
Is a normal routine they do this every 6 years
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mackengift: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
RARE GEM BUSINESS CONSULTANCY SERVICE

Hello,

I am a Business plan designer with 2 years experience of writing in different industry. It will be my pleasure if you engage my writing services, in other to achieve your goal.

We are professionals in preparing all kinds of operational documents for Business transactions and purposes.

We have full complete business plans in the following industry:

1. Poultry farming

2. IT consulting firm

3. Fashion designer

4. Restaurant business

5. Fish farming

6. Pharmacy store

7. Business consulting

8. Beauty salon

9. Laundromat

10. Vehicle wrap and signage

11. agribusiness product

12. Bakery

Or any field you want.

Contact us if you want to outsource these task, and we guarantee you quality service.

Inbox me
mackengift@gmail.com
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2021
I just saw now on facebook that payment has commenced, how authentic is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.