Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367185 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2021
I think we are in the same shoe.

All my employees (10 of them) have all gotten paid for the first batch while some have started getting alert for the 2nd batch while me the CEO hasn't even gotten one

IWillRiseAgain:

I've not received anything. Did you put your name and account details among the employees or how did you do it during your registration?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2021
DTOBS:
All my employees got the first batch of payment and I the CEO didn't get any. Some of them have also started getting 2nd Batch Payment and I am still yet to receive even one.

Even the person that her name appeared incorrect while others were verified got paid.

Please who else (CEO) has not gotten? What could be the problem?

Same with me. I don't think that CEO will get paid. Let CEO just forget it
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2021
DTOBS:
I think we are in the same shoe.

All my employees (10 of them) have all gotten paid for the first batch while some have started getting alert for the 2nd batch while me the CEO hasn't even gotten one

Chaaaiiiii,,,,, same story with me embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by adewasco19(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2021
Biko who we offend now? Still hopeful though, congrats to everyone that has received.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shasetite(f): 11:33pm On May 08, 2021
pls CEO's in the house when employee is been paid what will be in the profile page in front of thier name instead of verified?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Musty4ahmed1: 6:13am On May 09, 2021
Let us flood Twitter and other social media to expose the fraud of those Survival Fund officials, how can they explain the rational behind selective payment of beneciaries, when over 70% of verified beneciaries have not been paid. We shouldn't be silent on this, non was even paid in my State Niger, the state was never listed among those that have exhausted quota.

9 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by tspun(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Let us flood Twitter and other social media to expose the fraud of those Survival Fund officials, how can they explain the rational behind selective payment of beneciaries, when over 70% of verified beneciaries have not been paid. We shouldn't be silent on this, non was even paid in my State Niger, the state was never listed among those that have exhausted quota.

I concur, create a separate topic and share the link here let everyone that didn't received allertcomment hopefully it will make front page and their attention will be drawn, and do the same on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aafulenu(f): 6:55am On May 09, 2021
Osaro4u2k:

I am a CEO though with just four employees. I have recieved 30k instead of the usual 50k for CEO twice now. Registration January. Edo state.

Did you have 10 employees? I also received as the CEO. But my employees are not up to 10. I am thinking maybe that is the reason.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2021
Osaro4u2k:

I am a CEO though with just four employees. I have recieved 30k instead of the usual 50k for CEO twice now. Registration January. Edo state.

You are a honest man and that is why I am responding to your post. You could have easily inputted up to 10 employees and have them all get paid.

The truth about it all is that, the maximum number of employees to fill is 10. So, if you filled out the 10 employees and they all get paid, you as the ceo won't get paid.

Inversely, if as a CEO, you listed your name amongst the employee list, you'd get credited, but get ignored on the CEO list as a result of your bvn outing you.

You won't get paid as a CEO so long as your employee list is 10.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rioundre(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:

How did you know that over 70% of verified applicants wasn't paid Where did you get your statistics from??
Please lets be guided don't mislead people.....if you weren't paid fine, go on twitter and drag them letting them know you weren't paid!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rioundre(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2021
tspun:

I concur, create a separate topic and share the link here let everyone that didn't received allertcomment hopefully it will make front page and their attention will be drawn, and do the same on Twitter.

What are you concuring for?? The fact that someone just came out to mislead you that 70% of people weren't paid...........did you ask him how he got the data If you weren't paid go to Twitter and ask them why you weren't paid. You probably might get a response from them
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by felixzo1(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2021
my staffs were paid first one and some are receiving the second payment now

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 8:11am On May 09, 2021
Aafulenu:

Did you have 10 employees? I also received as the CEO. But my employees are not up to 10. I am thinking maybe that is the reason.

No that is not the reason why.

daddytime:

You are a honest man and that is why I am responding to your post. You could have easily inputted up to 10 employees and have them all get paid.

The truth about it all is that, the maximum number of employees to fill is 10. So, if you filled out the 10 employees and they all get paid, you as the ceo won't get paid.

Inversely, if as a CEO, you listed your name amongst the employee list, you'd get credited, but get ignored on the CEO list as a result of your bvn outing you.

You don't knlw what you're talking oga. No one knows how they do the thing.

I'm among the first batch that was first paid in November 2020.

I have just 7 staffs including my self. All my staff got 50k each...I wasn't paid a dime.

A friend of mine got paid as CEO 50K even tho himself and his staff completed the 10 list.

I guess it is just plain luck for CEO to get paid. There's no particular model.
In fact, whether CEO or his staffs getting paid at all is pure luck.
Adios

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 8:35am On May 09, 2021
shasetite:
pls CEO's in the house when employee is been paid what will be in the profile page in front of thier name instead of verified?
It remains verified. It does not change its status

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Blaszczykowski(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2021
daddytime:

Are u working with Those in charge of payment or u are just assuming. I registered 8 employees all have been paid while me I haven't received. Everyone one was verified including me.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2021
Virus99:

No that is not the reason why.

You don't knlw what you're talking oga. No one knows how they do the thing.

I'm among the first batch that was first paid in November 2020.

I have just 7 staffs including my self. All my staff got 50k each...I wasn't paid a dime.

A friend of mine got paid as CEO 50K even tho himself and his staff completed the 10 list.

I guess it is just plain luck for CEO to get paid. There's no particular model.
In fact, whether CEO or his staffs getting paid at all is pure luck.
Adios

Thanks, for knowing what you are talking, you hear?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2021
DTOBS:
All my employees got the first batch of payment and I the CEO didn't get any. Some of them have also started getting 2nd Batch Payment and I am still yet to receive even one.

Even the person that her name appeared incorrect while others were verified got paid.

Please who else (CEO) has not gotten? What could be the problem?
I think CEO's need to be patient. I am also on this table
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2021
Aafulenu:

I registered 8 employees. All received 1st and 2nd payment. But i as the CEO hasnt been paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Musty4ahmed1: 10:09am On May 09, 2021
rioundre:

How did you know that over 70% of verified applicants wasn't paid Where did you get your statistics from??
Please lets be guided don't mislead people.....if you weren't paid fine, go on twitter and drag them letting them know you weren't paid!
Go to twitter and see the myriads of complains, I stand to be corrected, the disbursement did not cover up to 30% , the fact that you got paid doesn't imply that the process is transparent, did you care to ask why those who are verified have not received their first payment and the few paid are receiving their second payment so as to lay credence that they are making 3x of the disbursement. No one Company has benefitted from Niger State. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by opeskills(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Go to twitter and see the myriads of complains, I stand to be corrected, the disbursement did not cover up to 30% , the fact that you got paid doesn't imply that the process is transparent, did you care to ask why those who are verified have not received their first payment and the few paid are receiving their second payment so as to lay credence that they are making 3x of the disbursement. No one Company has benefitted from Niger State. Fact!
Straight facts bro! I am also in Niger..Truth is that it's highly likely that the funds might have been hijacked. Your assumption is right when you said up to 30% verified applicants have not been payed.. I don't think there's any payroll payments in Niger, maybe some msme grant payments.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DanceVille: 10:54am On May 09, 2021
Has any CEO from Kwara State been paid please? I didn't receive the first payment likewise the second payment too.

Should we still have hope or better still WE MOVE?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by amlad66: 11:04am On May 09, 2021
Anyone from South East, North West and north East that have received payment in the ongoing batch B payments?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 12:18pm On May 09, 2021
Please is there any grant that receive payment yesterday or today
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rioundre(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:

Still doesn't mean you will rate it as 70%, oga not even 30% of our population is on Twitter......just speak for yourself and d authorities will hear
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2021
rioundre:

Mtcheeeeew
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jay123000: 1:40pm On May 09, 2021
Please lets be guided don't mislead people.....if you weren't paid fine, go on twitter and drag them letting them know you weren't paid![/quote]

Why can't u learn to read and not make unremarkable comments on peoples aired opinion... Who is misleading who? He's giving u his researched facts ,u are there saying what u know not,..what's ur own percentage of those who got paid

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jay123000: 1:42pm On May 09, 2021
[quote author=jay123000 post=101521481]How did you know that over 70% of verified applicants wasn't paid Where did you get your statistics from??

Why can't u learn to read and not make unremarkable comments on peoples aired opinion... Who is misleading who? He's giving u his researched facts ,u are there saying what u know not,..what's ur own percentage of those who got paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rioundre(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2021
Banter1:
Mtcheeeeew

More reason why you wouldn't get paid........if you like call on U.S government
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by opeskills(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2021
rioundre:

Oga..please go and sit down. We agree with you that almost everybody has been paid. Are you happy now undecided
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2021
rioundre:

Mtcheeeeew...SMH
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2021
amlad66:
Anyone from South East, North West and north East that have received payment in the ongoing batch B payments?
Yeah,got alert right now for second payment.Was chilling out over a bottle of Hero unexpectedly my phone text alert bleeped I checked alas!!! cool 30k was sitting gidigbaa!!! in my First Bank Acct.I have directed the waiter for more bottles also I am heading to the pond nearby for a catfish point and kill.awuuf money dey sweet oo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 4:31pm On May 09, 2021
First bank second payment entered this afternoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.