Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368203 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Can someone with more than one business apply again using the same employer details but different employee details?

Anyone please?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
d maximum number of staff they need say 10. does the number also include the employer amongst it?
No
The employer will receive payment with the company account
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
copyrites:

Can someone with more than one business apply again using the same employer details but different employee details?

Anyone please?
If same company account has the same BVN it wouldn't go. I tried it , it didn't work
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Does any mismatched BVN get paid here? In the previous application
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

If same company account has the same BVN it wouldn't go. I tried it , it didn't work

Okay thanks.

The way out is to get someone else to act as the employer.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
copyrites:

Okay thanks.

The way out is to get someone else to act as the employer.
Yes but the person have to update company bank account with his BVN link to it otherwise it wouldn't work
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

Yes but the person have to update company bank account with his BVN link to it otherwise it wouldn't work

The business does not have a bank account yet. How about using a personal savings account? People who used their personal accounts here in place of corporate account got paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
copyrites:

The business does not have a bank account yet. How about using a personal savings account? People who used their personal accounts here in place of corporate account got paid.

Really
I don't know about that but you can try
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mattyrukee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
shegzyzee:
Hello house...must my beneficiary be 10 staff?because I have lesser....how many girls and man can I include?

You mind adding me sir?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

Really
I don't know about that but you can try

Okay thanks.

One more thing, has anyone here tried registering again with same business (CAC no.) but different employees? I hope they have a proper system in place for validation sha. It appears the FG has got a lot of money to spend. Hence, they might be overlooking certain procedures.

In the first batch, for example, many were not called yet got paid, majority uploaded forged pay slips, yet it didn't stop the payment. Survival fund guys sef are aware by deliberately asking people to upload payroll voucher of 30-50k knowing very well that many small businesses in Nigeria (even schools) don't pay that figure.

When they asked people to acknowledge payment on Twitter and Facebook, I deliberately did not post anything, yet I was the first to receive payment on my list for that week.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akdamsTHE47(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
akdamsTHE47:
Good morning. I'm trying to verify a business on the Manage Organisation page, but it has given this response: UNVERIFIED, twice. Meanwhile the details (name and CAC number) are correct . Please help. I'm quite sure a company registered as Business Name is Sole Proprietorship/Enterprise. /// CAC VERIFICATION
Your CAC details must be verified successfully before you can add your organisation’s details.(You have five attempts to verify your CAC correctly). ///

I need help please. I don't want to be blocked. What am I doing wrong?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
copyrites:

Okay thanks.

One more thing, has anyone here tried registering again with same business (CAC no.) but different employees? I hope they have a proper system in place for validation sha. It appears the FG has got a lot of money to spend. Hence, they might be overlooking certain procedures.

In the first batch, for example, many were not called yet got paid, majority uploaded forged pay slips, yet it didn't stop the payment. Survival fund guys sef are aware by deliberately asking people to upload payroll voucher of 30-50k knowing very well that many small businesses in Nigeria (even schools) don't pay that figure.

When they asked people to acknowledge payment on their social media, I deliberately did not post anything, yet I was the first to receive payment on my list for that week.
Using same CAC already registered on the portal will not work, it will pop up that detail already exist.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

Using same CAC already registered on the portal will not work, it will pop up that detail already exist.

I see. Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by stacyadams: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Person wey no got employees or CAC, , any way around it?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by uthlaw: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

It must not be 10
Minimum of 3 staffs and max 10 staffs as on the portal
alright!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

Just design a payment sheet from your system and write downyour staffs names and the account details with the a month and sign colum for each staffs and attached. Many people use this format and get paid.
Thanks so much.

I appreciate everyone that has been responding to my questions. God bless you all.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Euchre2020:
PLEASE I JUST FINISHED MY REGISTRATION AND THE EPLOYEES NAME IS NOT SHOWING. I SAW NA. PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Repeat the process again. Till you see them appear.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
copyrites:

Yew, go ahead.
They will pay you.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
stacyadams:
Person wey no got employees or CAC, , any way around it?

No way o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
House pls, what's the maximum amount (salary) an employee should earn to get qualified for payment?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shawl001:

Repeat the process again. Till you see them appear.
Relax it will show later, it happen like that during the first application
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by youngcizza(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
abeg who go add me na
let me also enjoy this thing biko
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shawl001:

Bros,
Just give them a proof of payment. Any would do.
Just to proof that they are working under you. That's all.
I was thinking they might match there bvn signature with the one on the salary schedule submitted.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by juliusijidola: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
what kind of proof of salary would you recommend....

copyrites , Shawl001 , HRprof
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
juliusijidola:
what kind of proof of salary would you recommend....

copyrites , Shawl001 , HRprof
I think something like Excel sheet, containing staff names, Account number, salary amount and staff signature column.

My thought.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aremoola(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
good evening my people, I tried to register my certificate number but it keeps saying 'unverified' please help a brother.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mommaJ(f): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
uthlaw:
alright!
please add me as one of your employees. Please.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mommaJ(f): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:
Thanks so much.

I appreciate everyone that has been responding to my questions. God bless you all.
please sir. Add me as 1 of your employees.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mommaJ(f): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
If anyone can use me as an employee, i will really appreciate it. I need this
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
mommaJ:
please sir. Add me as 1 of your employees.
Let's talk tomorrow.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by eddyroyal(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:
Let's talk tomorrow.
Please guys my certificate number is saying "UNVERIFIED".
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:
House pls, what's the maximum amount (salary) an employee should earn to get qualified for payment?

Salary rate is not a criteria to qualify. Just make sure you pay your employees and give a proof of payment. That's all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.