Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367004 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Accountantikye(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2021
guys I just opened survival fund site clicked manage profile, only for it to display no registered company
as against what it used to display before
any hope my people
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by harpy4(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Accountantikye:
guys I just opened survival fund site clicked manage profile, only for it to display no registered company
as against what it used to display before
any hope my people

We've been cast out buddy! Program's closed. Welcome to Nigeria
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ola11111: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bro the money belong to ur staff not u, once u have put her name there u don't have any right to collect the money from her

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
FG MSME SURVIVAL FUND: PAYROLL SUPPORT SCHEME TO BE EXTENDED

Portal to be reopened for 7 days for states yet to meet quota

The Steering Committee of the MSME Survival Fund and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Chaired by the Hon Minister of State, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Ambassador Mariam Katagum, wishes to inform the Public that the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support will be exceptionally reopened for States that have not met their quota.

The Portal will be open from from 27th January to 2nd February 2021.

To date, the following States have met their quota and are consequently NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in reopening exercise. The States are: Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna and Rivers and the FCT.

The re-opening of the Payroll Support Portal will cut across all sectors, which are: educational, hospitality and general sector.

The public is reminded of the qualification requirements listed below:

* Businesses must have CAC registration.
* Businesses must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 staff.
* Business must be owned by Nigerians.
* Must have verifiable BVN.

* The Scheme provides for 45% female participation and 5% Special Needs participation.

The payroll Support Track of the MSME Survival Fund Scheme, *a component under the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan,* which was flagged off on the 21st of September 2020, is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees for a period of 3 Months.

Kindly note that registration for this scheme is FREE. Beware of Fraudsters.

SIGNED
Project Delivery Office
MSMEs Survival Fund & Guaranteed Off-Take Schemes
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dangrace01: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have not received anything from survival fund, what is happening
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Becklynn(f): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
How true is this?
HRprof:
FG MSME SURVIVAL FUND: PAYROLL SUPPORT SCHEME TO BE EXTENDED

Portal to be reopened for 7 days for states yet to meet quota

The Steering Committee of the MSME Survival Fund and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Chaired by the Hon Minister of State, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Ambassador Mariam Katagum, wishes to inform the Public that the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support will be exceptionally reopened for States that have not met their quota.

The Portal will be open from from 27th January to 2nd February 2021.

To date, the following States have met their quota and are consequently NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in reopening exercise. The States are: Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna and Rivers and the FCT.

The re-opening of the Payroll Support Portal will cut across all sectors, which are: educational, hospitality and general sector.

The public is reminded of the qualification requirements listed below:

* Businesses must have CAC registration.
* Businesses must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 staff.
* Business must be owned by Nigerians.
* Must have verifiable BVN.

* The Scheme provides for 45% female participation and 5% Special Needs participation.

The payroll Support Track of the MSME Survival Fund Scheme, *a component under the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan,* which was flagged off on the 21st of September 2020, is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees for a period of 3 Months.

Kindly note that registration for this scheme is FREE. Beware of Fraudsters.

SIGNED
Project Delivery Office
MSMEs Survival Fund & Guaranteed Off-Take Schemes
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 5:27am On Jan 26, 2021
The States are: Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna and Rivers and the FCT.
Are the states above the one that have not met their quota?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 6:00am On Jan 26, 2021
edoman2016:

To date, the following States have met their quota and are consequently NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in reopening exercise
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Becklynn:
How true is this?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2021
This is good news.

Is somebody thinking what I'm thinking? grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
edoman2016:

People like you hardly pass exams
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shawl001:
This is good news.

Is somebody thinking what I'm thinking? grin

What are you thinking

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chizillar1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please what is the source or link to source of this latest news
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Virus99:

What are you thinking

Shey somebody can register again bah?
grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 2:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Shawl001:

Shey somebody can register again bah?
grin
Don't registere with the same CAC details and the same staffs
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

They requested for SMEDAN Number and previous beneficiaries salaries details.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

Sure boss.
Is the website active now?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Shawl001:

Sure boss.
Is the website active now?
Yes is on now
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:
They requested for SMEDAN Number and previous beneficiaries salaries details.
That's the process. You can register with them and get the certificate immidetly. Is done online free
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2021
If you have registered before with you BVN as the director even with another CAC it will not go.
I use another of my CAC they pop up that my details is already exit but when I use my 2nd signatory to the bank it went but BVN shows MISMATCHED while account verified. Because I use the person as my staff in my previous application
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

That's the process. You can register with them and get the certificate immidetly. Is done online free
Pls, what's the link to register with them? Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:
If you have registered before with you BVN as the director even with another CAC it will not go.
I use another of my CAC they pop up that my details is already exit but when I use my 2nd signatory to the bank it went but BVN shows MISMATCHED while account verified. Because I use the person as my staff in my previous application
Pls, can any name be inputed as beneficiaries?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:
Pls, can any name be inputed as beneficiaries?
Yes once the person has not been imputed previously
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:
Pls, what's the link to register with them? Thanks

https://www.smedanregister.ng/ for SMEDAN NO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vinceyinnovation: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2021
pls must the account of the employer be a business account?

secondly, how can those employers who pay their workers salaries by hand upload payroll details.

thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

https://www.smedanregister.ng/ for SMEDAN NO
God bless you
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2021
A friend's account was suspended..
How do he go about it oooo

Help
Help
Help
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akdamsTHE47(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Good morning. I'm trying to verify a business on the Manage Organisation page, but it has given this response: UNVERIFIED, twice. Meanwhile the details (name and CAC number) are correct . Please help. I'm quite sure a company registered as Business Name is Sole Proprietorship/Enterprise. /// CAC VERIFICATION
Your CAC details must be verified successfully before you can add your organisation’s details.(You have five attempts to verify your CAC correctly). ///
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
akdamsTHE47:
Good morning. I'm trying to verify a business on the Manage Organisation page, but it has given this response: UNVERIFIED, twice. Meanwhile the details (name and CAC number) are correct . Please help. I'm quite sure a company registered as Business Name is Sole Proprietorship/Enterprise. /// CAC VERIFICATION
Your CAC details must be verified successfully before you can add your organisation’s details.(You have five attempts to verify your CAC correctly). ///
If you try 5 time unsuccessful attempt you will be block
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
deckylord18:
A friend's account was suspended..
How do he go about it oooo

Help
Help
Help
Send email to them ASAP
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Accountantikye(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please can they pay the employees if the employer didnt provide his BVN

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.