Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368205 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
So 4th payment is not coming afterall cool
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

If you try 5 time unsuccessful attempt you will be block
Pls, how long does it take activation code to be sent?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
pls must the account of the employer be a business account?

secondly, how can those employers who pay their workers salaries by hand upload payroll details.

thanks

Not it mustn't be a business account.
I registered with my personal bank account, as the CEO and it was verified.

Just create a voucher for the payment. That's all.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:

It should be instantly. Check your mail and the phone number you registered with.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Accountantikye:
Please can they pay the employees if the employer didnt provide his BVN
No
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kaeboy:
So 4th payment is not coming afterall cool

No, it's not coming.
They've scrapped that batch. This is anew batch for those who haven't registered before.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:
Immidetly. Check your email spam folder
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Truly, this is a good development for the FG, in as much as some officials are cashing out big time with it. But we must applaud this economic sustainability plan.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

Immediately. Check your email spam folder
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

Immidetly. Check your email spam folder
I have checked o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shawl001:

It should be instantly. Check your mail and the phone number you registered with.
Still not yet o. God pls!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
I think the website is not functioning well again. I've been trying to add beneficiaries for a while now. Added two already...the rest refused to come in.
Perhaps, the site is too busy. We can try at night.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
comtem2011:
Still not yet o. God pls!

Keep checking, they will send it. There site is busy.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shawl001:
I think the website is not functioning well again. I've been trying to add beneficiaries for a while now. Added two already...the rest refused to come in.
Perhaps, the site is too busy. We can try at night.

I will email you now bro wink wink wink
Abeg drop your email make we reason �
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Kcmik: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
As a beneficiary frm survival fund. Can i stil apply in anoda employer details as employee wil i b acepted.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pls, must the beneficiary sign the schedule of payment by there self?
Is there anyone who has sign the employee payment schedule on the employee behalf and the employee get paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shawl001:

Keep checking, they will send it. There site is busy.
ok, I really appreciate. Pls, I want to ask something. I actually used my brother's company to register. And his number. But we have been waiting for the link till now. My question now is that is it a must to use same number I used for his SMEDAN registration? Cos, I am thinking of using my phone number and email. Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

https://www.smedanregister.ng/ for SMEDAN NO
Thanks, I have registered and got the certificate.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by biomi: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
should help me with payroll voucher pattern
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by eddyroyal(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please guys I have the company's CAC number must I still register for SMEDAN number?
Please help.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by eddyroyal(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please guys I have the company's CAC number must I still register for SMEDAN number?
Please help
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
eddyroyal:
Please help

Yes both are needed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vinceyinnovation: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shawl001:

Not it mustn't be a business account. I registered with my personal bank account, as the CEO and it was verified.
Just create a voucher for the payment. That's all.
thanks
Pls how is the voucher created for payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

thanks

Pls how is the voucher created for payment.
Pls, someone should answer this.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pls, does beneficiaries need bvn to register?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GreatGod007: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pls how do I create my pay slip cos I pay my staff by hand.
Pls help.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by eddyroyal(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
HRprof:

Yes both are needed
Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Virus99:

I will email you now bro wink wink wink
Abeg drop your email make we reason �

Alright.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kcmik:
As a beneficiary frm survival fund. Can i stil apply in anoda employer details as employee wil i b acepted.

I think so.
I am not sure of this, but I am planning on registering some persons I had registered earlier, by nigh fall, when things are calm.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kaeboy:
Pls, must the beneficiary sign the schedule of payment by there self?
Is there anyone who has sign the employee payment schedule on the employee behalf and the employee get paid?

Bros,
Just give them a proof of payment. Any would do.
Just to proof that they are working under you. That's all.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by NaijaHelper1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hi good afternoon.
I have tried to start the process.
And the portal says scheme is closed.
Please someone help.
How do I go about it please?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
eddyroyal:
Please help.

Yes,.
And it doesn't take much time. Within few minutes, you're done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.