Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368632 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Osaro4u2k(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
For now the Survival fund for SMES payroll support Grant is closed. You can verify yourself by checking it on the approved portal. Thank you all.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunmarouk(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2021
True. The site is closed, as all other list on the site menu have been removed.

You can only view profile, that's all
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hassanjj(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2021
What's my chances now? My account number wrote verified while Bvn wrote mismatched. As the Employer, will I be paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Some of the employees are incorrect...
Please what could be the cause and seems it can't be edited.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2021
MrHighSea:

I've no business account. I inserted my personal account in the organisation details but it's showing INCORRECT and NO CHECK.

Secondly, will it affect employees being verified and paid?

Any ideas?

The "incorrect" and "no check" it's showing is not because you didn't enter a business account. I've seen some with a business account that still displayed the same thing.

Whether you use a business account or personal account there, you will get paid as long as the account is "verified."

And yes I am sure of this cos I've seen someone who added his personal account there and got paid. The reason is because you are considered the propietor of your business, and as the propietor, you are allowed to use your personal account to run your business until you have a need for a separate business account

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2021
SerAce:

Oops! I did same too; used personal account and I even mistakenly used the business name as the account name, instead of the name on the personal account cry

The only challenge with this is that you mistakenly put your business name where you should have put your normal account name. That's the only thing that may cause the account to show "incorrect" and so on. Using a personal account in place of a business account is not an issue

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mikess: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, what's the current status of this. Same thing is happening to me, and I don't know if it's because the BVN is still being verified, although my CAC has been verified. Or is there something we haven't done?

Anyone with information on this should help out

Progress bar is not Full, still same and all accounts verified, only BVN Mismatch because second Director did the Reg.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mikess: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Hassanjj:
What's my chances now? My account number wrote verified while Bvn wrote mismatched. As the Employer, will I be paid?

Same issue, it was the second Director that did the Reg, I just hope it won't affect our payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
When you make mistake when you input BVN, is it editable?
Cc: HRprof , everyone
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

The only challenge with this is that you mistakenly put your business name where you should have put your normal account name. That's the only thing that may cause the account to show "incorrect" and so on. Using a personal account in place of a business account is not an issue

Well, thank you very much. The bank account has been verified. BVN is still on "CAPTURED" tho but I think that bridge has been been passed already.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Seeker123: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
The site is still open for people to complete their registration.
But the CAC thing is still not working
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by emmaak2(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Seeker123:
The site is still open for people to complete their registration.
But the CAC thing is still not working

YOU MEAN APART 4RM MANAGE ACCOUNT OTHER OPTIONS D?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Seeker123: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2021
emmaak2:

YOU MEAN APART 4RM MANAGE ACCOUNT OTHER OPTIONS D?
Yes. The other options are back
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kejykejy: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Seeker123:

Yes. The other options are back

This is not true
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
kejykejy:

This is not true

You are both right...
Other options were showing as at an hour ago or so...
But not anymore

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Geekop:

You are both right...
Other options were showing as at an hour ago or so...
But not anymore
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2021
A friend's business account (Access Bank) returned "INCORRECT", even though it's correct. Wahala
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2021
SerAce:
A friend's business account (Access Bank) returned "INCORRECT", even though it's correct. Wahala
is the access bank account an old diamond bank account before merger
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ekehwinz: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

The "incorrect" and "no check" it's showing is not because you didn't enter a business account. I've seen some with a business account that still displayed the same thing.

Whether you use a business account or personal account there, you will get paid as long as the account is "verified."

And yes I am sure of this cos I've seen someone who added his personal account there and got paid. The reason is because you are considered the propietor of your business, and as the propietor, you are allowed to use your personal account to run your business until you have a need for a separate business account

My friends personal account is displaying 'no check'. We don try am tire
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
SerAce:

Well, thank you very much. The bank account has been verified. BVN is still on "CAPTURED" tho but I think that bridge has been been passed already.

Congratulations. The rest will follow suit. I told you it doesn't matter whether you use a personal or business account there. Just ensure the BVN linked to the account is correct. That's all

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
SerAce:

Again, it's not really about personal or business account. Whichever one used will be verified if everything is alright with the account and BVN.

Good to know you've finally crossed this stage though
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ekehwinz:

My friends personal account is displaying 'no check'. We don try am tire
It's not because it's a personal account. Others here have used their personal account and it worked. Just ensure both the account name, number and BVN are correctly entered
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Again, it's not really about personal or business account. Whichever one used will be verified if everything is alright with the account and BVN.

Good to know you've finally crossed this stage though

Yeah, I crossed the stage but my friend that used a proper business account got "INCORRECT" response.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
SADYBABA:

I can't say. I'll ask him.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by AetA: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
mine is an old diamond bank account, please what can be done to rectify it because i have the same issue
SADYBABA:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aumeehn: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

It's not because it's a personal account. Others here have used their personal account and it worked. Just ensure both the account name, number and BVN are correctly entered
on my dashboard, i used my personal account in place of my business account, "Account number" shows Verifying, while Bvn is still showing Captured.
All my employees Bvn and accounts in showing Captured. I hope there is no issues with my account? I submitted mine on Monday.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hahnemann: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wahala for people registering from states that have reached their quotas

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kaeboy:
When you make mistake when you input BVN, is it editable?
Cc: HRprof , everyone
NO cant edit after submission
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunmarouk(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hahnemann:

I know this from the very beginning. My business is registered and operate from Niger state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Obakovicho: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hahnemann:
What if the Biz was registered in lagos but now operating in bayelsa
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by eddiense: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please what are the questions that will be asked when called?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
HRprof:

NO cant edit after submission
So they won't pay for that application? Is it waste? Because it's the employer bvn that I omitted a number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.