Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368315 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by safarifarms(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Shawl001:

Then it should go through, if all the details are correct.
Well it's not going through.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by safarifarms(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
NaijaHelper1:

Say what you know fam.
There is a surefire way of doing it.
Go to CAC public search, copy the company name exactly the way it is and paste it. Do the same for the RC number and submit. It will be verified immediately.
I did exactly that on my own intuition and it didn't go through before coming here to seek solution and so far there's no concrete reason for the failure to verify. However I noticed from the developer view of chrome that the verification URL has 404 error (ie file not found error code). This could be the underlying issue.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by cashtrend: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Finally have been verified including my employees. I guess the next is call section. Thanks for this group. Reading, learning and give me courage. If you want to know my waiting period Saturday morning
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Miraclemonday11: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
please somebody should add me up as one of his staff please.Am ready to comply

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by OjogbonSkilash: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
My company fails to verify, what's happening dudes?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by adewasco19(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Miraclemonday11:
please somebody should add me up as one of his staff please.Am ready to comply
08.06.96.76.719 whatsapp
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akdamsTHE47(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
OjogbonSkilash:
My company fails to verify, what's happening dudes?

Na the same train most of us dey since o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls what should I do? The bvn of the account profile is incorrect. How can I edit it or contact them to correct it
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by OjogbonSkilash: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
akdamsTHE47:

Na the same train most of us dey since o

Wow! When did it stop?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by OjogbonSkilash: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
If you are willing to add me as one of your employees, I am available, will tip you. Smiles
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aumeehn: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
mrkels:

The one that went through , what did you do differently ?

I still think they have their Quota already or the site is just acting up
nothing fah. But i registered with it 3 days ago. I think they have already stopped accepting applications.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
safarifarms:
Ok. But do you have a better explanation to why a company which appears on the CAC public search site (https://.gov.ng/ComSearch/index.php) is returning UNVERIFIED status?
I don't have an idea sir.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
adewasco19:

08.06.96.76.719 whatsapp

Kindly add me also.. will also comply to terms
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
NaijaHelper1:

Say what you know fam.
There is a surefire way of doing it.
Go to CAC public search, copy the company name exactly the way it is and paste it. Do the same for the RC number and submit. It will be verified immediately.
I have done that already
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
cashtrend:
Finally have been verified including my employees. I guess the next is call section. Thanks for this group. Reading, learning and give me courage. If you want to know my waiting period Saturday morning

Congrats
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
HRprof:

Oga that's not a guarantee. Lots of people have followed this method yet to get verified on the CAC. Stop aurging with your keyboard.
Don't mind him. They will be doing as though they know everything.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kayultimate(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anybody to add me to his/her team?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls i don't mind somebody adding me to his or her payroll.. i will comply to terms �
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yoged(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
KBARBIE:

No wer yu?
no
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Papapa1234: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Somebody add me I'm ready to do 20 /80
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
They have started reversing the fourth payment. So many debit alert today on people's Accounts.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
kenlolly75:
They have started reversing the fourth payment. So many debit alert today on people's Accounts.
Really? Are you sure the debit is from survival fund
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kaeboy:
Really? Are you sure the debit is from survival fund
With screenshot, apart from the ones I saw on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sammirano: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
covidhunger:
please someone should add me up with your staff, we will divide it please..... kindly send a msg 0 8 1 3 2 0 7 4 zero five 8. I have never benefited before and I really need it. I am a fast learner so anything I need to know about your company will not be an issue please

grin grin grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by alexvic12: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello, please I have a question.

In the first MSME registration done last year, one company I know registered but due to a disparity in the BVN name and Owner's name submitted, there was no further action (calls and verification) from the MSME survival fund team.

I want to know if they can go ahead and register for this new batch, after rectifying the BVN name issue. I ask because the profile is still open, and the employee list shows captured but no calls or payments were received.

Thanks.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sammirano: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
alexvic12:
Hello, please I have a question.

In the first MSME registration done last year, one company I know registered but due to a disparity in the BVN name and Owner's name submitted, there was no further action (calls and verification) from the MSME survival fund team.

I want to know if they can go ahead and register for this new batch, after rectifying the BVN name issue. I ask because the profile is still open, and the employee list shows captured but no calls or payments were received.

Thanks.

Cac cannot be verified twice

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mrkels(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mexllymex:
Seems the verification has put to an end because the CAC verification no longer verify again....

And they don’t have numbers one can reach them on
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Miraclemonday11: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please somebody should add me up.please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ricflare(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
What is happening to the verification link?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
kenlolly75:
With screenshot, apart from the ones I saw on Facebook.
lol the Bal is in negative. Nothing person no go see for this country

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by emmaak2(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is what i got after registration
i can't access the employees page to view again o

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.